We're coming for you, Anti-semites

Diaspora Affairs Minister Naftali Bennett unveiled a new tool on Thursday developed by his ministry to track online antisemitism the world over.

The ministry has been developing the tool, the Antisemitism Cyber Monitoring System, in collaboration with the Defense Ministry for over a year.

The system provides real-time interactive maps showing antisemitic activity, and can display and dissect information based on geography, language and dates, among other factors.

“This is a very exciting day,” Bennett told journalists at a press conference held in Tel Aviv. “For the first time, we are launching a global online system to scope antisemitism in the entire world. You might call it a supertanker to deal with antisemitism online.”

“Sunlight is the best disinfectant,” Bennett said. “From today every antisemite online should know he is exposed, the hatred he spreads is being watched and he will be held responsible. It’s time to set a mirror in front of our enemies and expose the ugly face of the modern antisemite, he who tweets Swastikas instead of branding them in the street. From now we will know who the leading antisemites are and they will be dealt with.

A significant portion of the findings, will be made public on a regular basis with reports that highlight the most active online antisemites and the cities with the highest concentrations of antisemitic cyber activity.

In addition to the software, the Diaspora Affairs Ministry has established a command center, manned by experts who receive the data from the system and present it to the ministry.

The ministry will use the data in its work with the authorities in other countries in order to take concrete steps against those spreading hate.

m.jpost.com/Israel-News/Bennett-unveils-supertanker-to-fight-online-antisemitism-539884

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/g5UeM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why not just do one for hate speech in general
What's so special about jews exactly

Also how is doxxing people not illegal yet

Mr. Israeli please respond

When enough are attacked by ZOG for being a counter-Semite, no one will be will be attacked by ZOG for being a counter-Semite.

Good luck.

>how is it not illegal for governments to doxx people

Italian education, everyone

i too possess a shitpost meter

I knew there was something fishy about Judaism!!

Mr. Israeli how do you explain this disgusting hateful and dividive xenophobic rhetoric???

Good, time to hack the people i dislike, make em do anti-semitic comments and just watch him get clobbered to death by the golems.

Almost everyone is antisemitic now, so what does it matter?

it will just lead to more antisemitism
>do it

>We're coming for you, Anti-semites
I doubt it, you never fight your own wars, you instead get others to do it for you.

>A significant portion of the findings, will be made public on a regular basis with reports that highlight the most active online antisemites and the cities with the highest concentrations of antisemitic cyber activity.

See what I mean?

Yeah, Kike OP and his countrymen don't get it. The more they push, the more they'll alienate, the more they shame, the more they'll dilute it.

Going to backfire.

didn't the golem in the story end up turning on the jews?

This kind of shit will just redpill more people into thinking more critically about why the Jew needs all these special protections and exceptions to protect them, and open their eyes to the Jewish Question.

If anything they are helping the various anti-ZOG resistance movements bolster their numbers.

It's what golems generally do.
Just ask feminism.

Will Jews ever learn?

Muh based Jewish nationalists

It's going to be hilarious when you switch that thing on and realise that everyone hates you Jew.

It's going to be fucking glorious.

This is actually what is needed. When a vast number look at eachother, realizing no one has anything to worry about anymore. And we all slowly turn our head towards Tel Aviv.

Now, usually I thought this was going to be done by shifting the culture, memes, and normalization, but a magic kike machine could do it as well.

The internet will eventually be 'Shut Down'

It's a massive problem for Jews. Their misdeeds get passed around and remembered in a way that was impossible previously.

They can't move on to a new host once everyone knows what they did to the old one.

They'll meet their match with the Chinese. They are paying attention.

Even if everyone collectively knows they are rotten, they still have nukes.

They'll take the whole world down with them if they fall.

yes a small price to pay to get rid of the kike

I don't think nukes are even real.

That's a possibility.

That's why I don't advocate just Varg'ing-out into the woods. We need some forces at work to help secure a critical degree of support in either the US and/or Russian power structure.

>Diaspora Affairs Minister
But Trumpfags told me that Israel is anti-Diaspora.

>reports that highlight the most active online antisemites and the cities with the highest concentrations of antisemitic cyber activity.
Sounds like we have a new competition. You know what to do anons.

>The ministry will use the data in its work with the authorities in other countries in order to take concrete steps against those spreading hate.
Pretty Orwellian; the NWO is here.

Okay what are you faggots sliding right now?

>rolls tyre of peace

>The internet will eventually be 'Shut Down'

this

D I S T R I B U T E D

I

S

T

R

I

B

U

T

E

D

>Being this scared of the Overton-Window shifting

Bump

This is the jew you make deals with. This is the jew that you think is better then the j-left.

oh no... the jews are comming...

Howbout counter-semites? You coming for us too?

How about anti-semities who hate Ethiopians, Assyrians, and Arabs?

Lots of Jews hate Arabs. You coming after them?

Bump

bump

So instead of focusing on just being a good people, being honorable, forthright, courageous, etc., you want to secretly monitor people, suppress expression and scare people.

How Jewish.

hahahahaha who cares? everyone hates jews.

so when does the internet get censored?

I'm sure people will pay 10 shekles for googletube.

lol

Archive next time kike

>jews are going to doxx "racists" en masse

Good, I hope they try to come and do something about it in real life, I don't use normie media or post on any mass media anyways

When the Democrats next win you are fucked

Ok, that just means I don’t have to travel as far to shoot you.

Race Wars Episode V: The ZOG Strikes Back

Fuck now the government will know all those antisemitics comments I made, (((they're))) comming for me!

Can we build a version of this to track Jews?

Here's the archive link
archive.is/g5UeM

"Anti-semitic" posts?

You mean like gas the kikes?

You can run but you can't hide...

thats a soviet fake picture. they used to dress in german uniforms