What's wrong with Slav(e) subhumans?

What's wrong with Slav(e) subhumans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k
unz.com/pfrost/from-slavs-to-slaves/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

everything

They are not cucks to the same degree that other Europeans are.

nothing, Slavs are the descendants of mongols

Slav is from 'Sláva'(glory), not from slave you asiogypsy mutt.

What's wrong with you, mutt? That crime statistics shows nothing about crime rate vs slavic population.
You just loving to be retarded, aren't you?

hello nigger

His flag is Canadian, not American

The proper meme is 'leaf'

>mutt

Stop projecting.

t. turco-mongol-jewish-slav hybrid

Don't worry, i'd be mad too if i was a Slav(e)

Correction - slav is for slovan aka the 'Men of the Word'

It does run in a lot of their blood. They were the Huns too basically. They have gotten whiter over the years probably.

A slav(e) calling anybody a nigger is quite ironic.

>asiogypsy mutt

Coming from a Slav(e), that's rich.

Western slavs master race

Are they even human?

>What's wrong with Slav(e) subhumans?
They don't let enough rapefugees in.
They need to let them in and give them gibs to be more like Canada or Germany.

Men of what word? Does it have something to do with the native religion (rodnovery)?

Its true, even here in my country the balkan slavs that are here are involved in most drug related crimes, the polak slavs here fucking chop BMWs and put them in fucking vans. Theyre aids

no

>give them gibs
Implying there's any Slav(e) country rich enough. They're literally whoring themselves to Germany.

this should explain everything. science and stuff. like 10 minutes

youtu.be/P78Zd8265_k

At least in Irelands case I would claim our crime rate is high because we still have a young native population. The average Irish person is 10 years younger than three average German, for example.

I shop lifted a bottle of schnapps in Austria yesterday. Why? Because I knew I could and I try not to be sackless.

>be poor
>make money illegally
is it that hard to understand?

>They are not cucks to the same degree that other Europeans are.
Le (low percentage of human) is making an verdict over Europe, he had (possibly) seen on TV.
Noble virgin

Looks like West Slavs are doing better than Scandinavians, Anglos, Germans, French, and Mediterraneans.

Too many chads. Can't share women and territory.

No, all ancient religions had the concept of slovo/word/logos. Natural order of cosmos.

Kys

>my shithole is greener than most of europe
Nothing is wrong with us, fuck off.

Take your wh*Te hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of semen slabbed on your face every morning will make you SLAV. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of SLAVIC heritage.

Also: ukraine is in a fucking war, and russia is not even a slavic country, it is a multicultural shithole.

Also
> still have lower crime rate than Sweden

whiter than you, lee

Guy on the right looks like he’s broke and retarded but will fight you to death if you cross him. Guy on the right looks like he’s posing for a gay magazine and/or watching his wife get halaal’d

It's not my nature to act like an ass but I can see that it's a useful skill so I try to develop it. I don't want to be like a German standing by a deserted road waiting for a light to tell him he can cross.

>It's not my nature to act like an ass but I can see that it's a useful skill so I try to develop it. I don't want to be like a German standing by a deserted road waiting for a light to tell him he can cross.
Don't jump of a roof Paddy - red light meme

Fuck it, jump Wldzyschloeski

Shut up Canadian niggers before we invade you and take what's ours anyway. Your hockey sticks won't save you.

Visegrad Federation when

>Correction - slav is for slovan aka the 'Men of the Word'

This.

'Slovo' or some variation of it means 'word' in many Slavic languages.

Also, they call Germans 'nemcy' which comes from the word 'nemy,' which translates to mute. Slavs were surprisingly advanced when it came to languages and writing. They cherished the word.

People on here like to make fun of Slavs but they were actually pretty well off until they were destroyed by (((Christianity))). They explored most of Europe, their artifacts have been found all over. But they were mostly peaceful people who preferred farming, raising livestock, and trading. The Slavs of the Dark Ages were literally the white people of today while the Germans and Nords were the niggers.

Coincidentally, hardly anyone focuses on Slav history because for some reason the Jews have been trying to wipe out Slavs and any of their records and achievements for millennia now.

Just to clarify, by Slavs, I mean true Slavs (Moravians, Nitravians, etc.). Not the Asian mixed ones in the East or the Mongol/Tatar/Ottoman rape babies.

In reality, real Slavs have been pretty much genocided or bred out of existentence, sadly.
The purest Slavs that remain today are Czechs and Slovaks.

What has gone into Swedish men?

>gone into Swedish men?
BBC

Gobby [sclavus]
unz.com/pfrost/from-slavs-to-slaves/

Sniff, thank you user. Remember us.

What? Except for Ukraine and Russia slavs are better then west. Are you color blind?

> Sweden
> slavs

topkek famalam

#
That's because Western Europe has many immigrants, while the abnormally high crime rate of the Slavs(e) is only due to the natives.

Russia is filled with churkas to a much higher rate than any European country (excluding France)

lol why is sweden so red

i gues the memes are 100% true

Feels good to not be slav

You're a Slav(e) larping as Latin.

I'd rather live around slav's than fucking leafs

>less crimes than sweden or urkaine despite having more people
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

the absolute state of sweden is even funnier

Education level- Yoda!

>leaf calling anyone subhuman

>Belarus has lower crime rate than Poland

>t.retard

The US use all sorts of tricks to keep Russia from growing, including several of the wars having this purpose.

But it is a good thing, because a super power russia is a quite terrifying russia.
It's akin to the rice cooker keeping piccolo in.

an islamic europe should be the ultimate fear over anything related to Russia. If europe falls advancement will collapse for the world and no asia does not push advancement. They can do complex tasks but they have no inventive skills.

Fuck off Chang

There's no way Sweden has the second most crime after Ukraine. I call bullshit. Albania and UK should be in the lead

Yes, they're a bigger fish to fry.

Let's be honest, the reason Ireland,France and Norway have higher crime rate, is because of our stricter laws, you can legitimately get sent to jail(for a night albeit) for driving after a glass of wine here in Ireland.

Just like in most european countries, everyone has bullshit laws aimed to milk the citizens.

Free accommodation gibs

>Sweden

>So you want we start to talk shit about France, Sweden, Norway and Ireland with a bait anti-slavs thread

>UNODC murder rates (per 100,000 inhabitants)
>Poland - 0.74
>Czech Republic - 0.75
>Croatia - 0.87
>Slovakia - 0.88
>Serbia - 1.13
>Slovenia - 1.21
>
>
>
>
>
>Canada - 1.68

Source:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

d&c, slide thread

>People on here like to make fun of Slavs but they were actually pretty well off until they were destroyed by (((Christianity))).

yeah right lmao
[citation needed]
fuck off vargtard

the absolute state of albanian diaspora
notice how there are lots of green slavic countries while Germany and UK and whatnot are fucking yellow and orange too you fucking retard
don't forget to sage

Of course, it is true.
"Around 800 young men are active in different criminal networks in Sweden's three biggest cities, according to a review of police surveys carried out by broadcaster Sveriges Radio."

Every single slavic country is at least yellow on this map.
Mongol hordes are bound to have high crime rate

>Slav(e) drunk monkey boy

gypsy larping as a nonigger

>sweden
>norway
>ireland
wtf m8

>calls Slavs subhumans
>(True) Slavic countries (Poland, Slovakia and Czechia) have less of a crime rate than France, Italy, Britain, Ireland, Sweden, Norway, Greece, Belgium, Germany and Hungary
What did you mean by this?

also, there is a war in the Ukraine and Russians are mongol mutt vodkaniggers

underrated

No it doesn't. It comes from Slovo (= word) meaning that people that spoke our language. Compare that to Germans which we call Nemci i.e. those who are mute/ can't speak.

And the word slave does come from Slav.. The Eastern Romans met a tribe of Southern Slavs which they called Sclaveni which were so commonly enslaved that the words meant the same thing to them.

russia and ukraine only. Russia has population of russians same as france have french and suprisingly same crime rate. Ukraine is mess though. All other slavic countries are better than west

>flag

pretty gay meme source if you ask me.

The Sclaveni tribes were never enslaved, they accepted byzantine suzerainty under their own choice as they accepted byzantine influence, they eventually went on to achieve independence as seperate Slavic kingdoms later on ethier by peace or by war. Sclaveni is the greek name for slavs, sklavinia literally translates to Slav land.

*slow clap*
but seriously, I shed a tear

Hachs and churkas are responsible for majority of crimes.

Theyre like niggers but in slavland

Ukraine: War.
Russia: Churkas and government who does not give a fuck about everything.

I know what churkas are but what are hachs?

When Huns took Slavs to their empire Huns were mostly gothic.