Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans

Just saw the first episode, will anything gay happen. I must know.

I-I Love you
haha wow I didn't know boys could feel that way about each other
*dies*

There's a massive gay orgy in episode 14.

Only implied gayness and some pedo stuff. Nothing involving the main characters though.

The two main heroines marry each other.

A small amount of gay stuff happens after 40 episodes

There is a character who is legitimately gay but nothing gay actually happens.

Just go to the last episode
You won't miss much

Gay or not, the show is terrible.

I only saw 40 or so episodes, but other than some ambiguous fujo-bait shit in a side-plot that went nowhere in the middle of the series, I don't remember anything being 'gay'.

Agreed. It's almost Gundam Seed levels of terrible.

(You).

Different Gundam timeline piloted by autism kid should cease.

Something gay does happen like 45 episodes in but based Julieta "I put fags in body bags" Juris brought that ship to a swift end.

There's a lot of penetration.

Julieta "If you're a fruit, then boom goes your mobile suit" Juris

The worst part being that we got stuck with it for a year and half.

>didn't even kill the gay one
She really is a complete failure.

You act like she even killed anyone other than a passed out cripple. She mildly knocked a guys aim off and after all the build up for her new suit she ended up sucking shit in it against everything so hard that twice she had opponents ignore her to go fight other people.

There is one gay character, one pedo and one bisexual character but the show is very straight and in the end tru love wins.

>straight true love
Thanks for the laugh user. There was never any love between Mika and Atra. Lesbians is the true love, Mika was just the sperm donor.

I hope you like railguns OP.

TRUE LOVE

This show is a huge waste of time.

>never mourns him
>doesn't mention him in the epilogue
>baby plot was just thoughtlessly tacked on in a last dicth effort to make the ending suck less (it didn't work)
lmao

Worst Gundam ever. So stale and full of fujo bait and everyone worthwhile or otherwise dies in some of the most comical ways I've seen.
Okada strikes again.

Iron Menstruation will be remembered as the worst entry in an otherwise magnificent franchise

There will be a lot of (unintentional) hilarity, if this is what you meant.

The only homo Julietta effectively managed to kill was anything surrounding Gaelio.

>tfw I speculated Kudelia and Atra would be endgame back in S1 but no one listened

But it wasn't tho

I don't know man - that last scene with Choco had a lot of homo-erotic tention going on.
Let's just hope he's spanking that monkey regularly

Don't worry user, they kill the gay.

>/m/fag
>being a homophobe
amusing

There was no reason to listen because it was not in the plans at the time. It was a last minute rewrite along wit the baby itself.

>2017
>not being a homophobe
It's almost like you want the world to be filled with more cancer

The baby was foreshadowed since season 1

Thank god. Fuck Shino for ruining this perfection.

Nope, never was. The baby was the exact opposite of the main theme of S1 and the whole found family thing.

Pink Hammerhead shark Flauros >>> whatever drab shit is this supposed to be.

It's almost like gays are impervious to any regimes, tyrannies cataclysms and civilizational wipes so you might just get used to them and get along.

Implying that will stop them from being consider cancer

Hetfags fit the definition much better consdering how fast they spread.

You're moving the goal-post, user. Fags will probably be around, but that doesn't change the fact they're cancer.

The director said gaelio isn't interested in a relationship with monkey but she want his D.

Shit taste. Hot pink Flauros was the better look for it.

Yes

Homo lives on in Tri-Age.
>ultra gay attack names like "Shino's promise for Yamagi" or "Yamagi's feelings for Shino"
>Yamagi is a heeling HP restoring factor
>flavour text on their card is a convo between two Tekkadan guys one of which remarks they seem special and the other says it doesn't matter as long as they're happy

HUH

Is this show any good?

Word of god stated one of the reasons why Shino painted his suits in vulgar and flashy colors was to draw attention of the enemies to himself. So not only is he a boy of impeccable taste but also a best boy who's always looking out for his bros.

It's not good at all. It's a confusing narrative and thematic mess because its creators were so detached from that they were making that when they talk about in the interviews it's like they're talking about a completely different show.

Why do people even talk about it then?

>implying that's the only shitty show people talk about
What a stupid question.

IT's about edgy teens getting their comeuppance at the end. Also, best girls dying.

If you want a truly gay gundam character you should just watch Turn A

>Implying you wouldn't hit this with all your might

As much as this place loves to shit on IBO, the first season is legitimately interesting to watch. Can't say the same about the second season though.

I'm assuming you're talking about between the boys, the answer is no.

Why were all the shotas so happy about getting buttraped?

Because that's what those brainwashed shotas would normally do. McGillis was the odd one.

>the first season is legitimately interesting to watch
>everything between episode 6 and 20 is pure trash and story moves at snail's pace

It was good

It made a whole bunch of money off of gunpla.

Shino and Yamagi also went on to have 4 kids in the Rat-verse, which is the only universe that matters.

Fujos weren't being delusional for once so they remember it fondly