Boku no Hero Academia

Octopus is best

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13116478/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry my dude but birb is best boy

Best

Right on time as always mt lady poster-kun

Nighteye with his cute green and blond hair a best.

>green and blond
>deku and mirio/all might

Sir is so adorable.

What is the source of that pic? Volume 14?

back cover of volume 14.

This, but I give you Octopus is great too.

Post your favorite birby pictures.

>blond eyebrows
>blond streaks
>green hair
Is this a dye job or the result of BNHA genetics?

He's All Might's and Deku's time traveling child.

Here's something I don't understand: Every series has one character that gets shipped with everyone. Most of the time it's the MC, but here for some reason it's Bakugou? Why him of all people?
>people ship him with the MC because they were friends when they were kids and even though they don't even like each other and Bakugou fucking bullied him for 10 years it's okay as long as they're cute together even if it's OOC as hell?
>people ship him with the MC's love interest because they interacted once, pairing her with the guy she's actually interested in is apparently "boring" and "Deku gets cucked lol"
>people pair him with the acid spitting genki girl because eugenics and opposites attract or some shit like that?
>people ship him with his only friend and hard bro because bro
>people ship him with Elsa and Zuko's lovechild because they fought once so now he can spend his weekends pestering their health granny about his frozen right ass cheek and the burn on his left
>people ship him with the crazy bloodthirsty murdering slut because??? They've never even met but whatever, at least they have the same hair color?
>people ship him with the frog because??????

shippers are weird

It's funny how Shouji is objectively stronger than Satou in every way. He's stronger than Satou (according to the databook), he doesn't need sugar, he doesn't go crazy from overuse, and his Quirk is a lot more versatile.

They ship him with crazy because his character fits the villains perfectly. And hair color too.

shippers love abusive relationships, that's why

So does Nigtheye not have a real Hero costume?

>Elsa and Zuko's lovechild
good one

>people ship him with the crazy bloodthirsty murdering slut because??? They've never even met but whatever, at least they have the same hair color?

They've met when Bakugou was kidnapped.

And Deku is shipped with everyone more than Bakugou.

Why make a new general when there is already a MHA thread?

I completely forgot she was there

You mean the one about eugenics that devolved into Sup Forums?

He's only shipped with Ochako and Tsuyu realistically. The rest you posted is irrelevant.

Shipped with Ochako because she's the main girl and she thinks non stop about his dick in later chapters (you dont read the manga so you wouldn't know).

Shipped with Tsuyu because she's nice to him and Ochako is a prostitute gold digger, he deserves a nice girl instead.

One thread is about to die and the other one is pure cancer

See here strawpoll.me/13116478/r nothing can really compete with Ochako x Deku (for Deku)

>realistically
nice joke

>you don't read the manga
Is your head really so far up your ass that you can't figure out I do just from reading comprehension? Toga hasn't even been hinted at in the anime yet.

Oh yeah? So how many Normus were killed in the following arc after this anime and who was the biggest fan of the protagonist of that arc.

Girl here. Does reciting Pi really help guys not get erect? He's reciting the digits of Pi to help him not get erect because he doesn't want to sexually molest Mineta's girlfriend, right?

Kaminari isn't a traitor. He a good boy who dindu nuffin

Yes, and?

Not him, just stepping in to tell you you're sounding like a thirteen-year-old right now. The type that walks up to any random girl with a triforce t-shirt and demands her to name all legend of zelda games.
>inb4 implying I couldn't

you again huh

No, and if you really were a girl and old enough to post here, you wouldn't be pretending not to know that.
I know I shouldn't reply to you. I'm sorry, everyone, if I end up starting another shitfest.

autism alliance has 4 prominent members including madman, Lida-kun, zuko and zero g. who will be the 5th one? tsuyu? momo? laserfag?

But I am a girl and I could do all that.

I forgive you user-san but promise me you won't do it again

Daily reminder that MinetaXMomo is canon

Okay so it doesn't work for horny teenage males on Sup Forums I guess and you're saying he's like you? Fair enough.

>some irrelevant shit
Okay. Your point?

I can't find the new OVA anywhere. Does anyone at the very least have a synopsis?

>my grapefriend casually got three 0s

I love you

>tfw you're a grill and wearing a zelda shirt right now

it was a quirk all along

Yes.

tsuyu

don't touch my waifu fucking half redhaired

They do a training exercise with Tsuyus friends group. One of them makes zombies.

Everyone eventually turns into zombies except Deku Todo Ochaco and Mina

Don't worry Grapes, he's not actually touching her, he's hoverhanding as much as he can and probably scared.

I kinda want Hori to draw a fantasy sketch of everyone that wasn't in the top 10 for the second ranking picture.

I will post the link to the subbed ova in my thread!

Why are grapefags so delusional? Are they inserting as that manlet? lmao

She is the one raping him

That thread is about to die, just post it here.

Did somebody say "shitfest"?

Why not just here?

so ice/fire lad has unlimited powers if he uses both sides? Then why all the talk about bodily limits?

Don't even acknowledge grapefag god damn it

Shut up senpai

He has pads on his finger, huh.

just started this and i dont get the mc's relationship with the antagonist
he's a complete douchebag with zero redeeming qulaities

it's not even a competitive rivalry, he just took every opportunity to make this kid's life hell for zero reason

>antagonist

>grapefagS

There is only one user-kun

Bakugou also has an unlimited power and he talekd about "body limits" too

and unlike him, Bakugou's power is strong (ice is meh and fire is worthless in shonen)

The limit is his stamina

I hope I get banned just so that you can see how wrong you are, Todomomokek quoting Miriokek's reddit account.

Stop acknowledging "them". It's only one, and he shitposts, then replies to himself, then shitposts a reply, then replies again with something even more autistic. It's one person so fucking autistic, it's beyond measuring.

I want to rape Grapefag and mindbreak it

>only one
>and he
You are such a sad, sad little man.

>antagonist
He's just a rival.

They grew up together, literally went to all the same schools and all the same classes. They played together as kids, but right around when they are starting to go to school, and deku had no quirk, they stopped hanging out. They're both All Might fanatics, and both wanna be just like him.
>zero redeeming qualities
He's an ass hole, but he's still a good guy. Remember when the villain alliance tried to take him?

He's nice sometimes don't be rude to Kacchan

What's wrong with MineMomo? Minoru is the only guy she seems to be attracted to.

Another thread going to shit i'm going to sleep

how is bakugo more powerful than todoroki? "explosions" are in the same realm of worthlessness in shonen as fire is, meanwhile ice have seemed incredibly powerful so far. Also that last blast definitely was powerful.

Emm, how do I say this... I was this user , I was just messing with you Grapes

why doesn't her power melt the ground while she skates?

See ya

Why didn't you tell me that all the cakes in this series are so delicious?

Foresight is a contact based quirk, so pads like Ochako's isn't too weird. Of course, Sir also has to lock eyes with someone for Foresight to activate.

She can control it

OVA when?

I think her power is less
>Acid
and more of a Mutation. Similar to Tsuyu.

Which technically gives her more than one power. So her feet can secrete a slick lube like substance so she can go fast.
Or she just control the Ph Levels.

>Not wanting to rape Grapefag so hard that it mindbreaks
>Not wanting to make it say that TodoMomo is canon and Mineta will die as a virgin

>just one slip up and she can dissolve her clothes
More like;
>just one slip up and she can turn her next victim into a Muslim housewife

It's anime genetics.

Mina only melts when she sees a hot guy ie Mineta

Ah. Can she dissolve humans? Obviously she should be able to
>Or she just control the Ph Levels.

Seems like it

Don't take away the lewd factor you moron

Threadly reminder that Mineta will die trying to get laid like Corkus

Can somebody explain why this suddenly became so popular? It's definitely not an unique concept, is it?

I wanna see more Japanese themed heroes.
I know Hori is a westaboo, so it's almost impossible (outside of that one Ninja hero), but It'd still be cool.

So like a hero team which are literally just Mutations like Shogi, but all designed around Youkai.

Because Marvel and DC are socially just now

This is what made me start reading it my man

I started reading this after I dropped comics all together like a year ago.
I was sick of all the social commentary. I know DC and Marvel have always been like that, but it's never been as bad as it is now.

I was thinking about her quirk and she's pretty handycapped.
Of course is a fictional world but using common sense you realize that she can't make hee hands bigger past a certain size or she could rip her forearms.
Also her hero costume is pretty shitty, adaptable gloves made of her hands hair (magic?) Could protect her hands from harm allowing her to use them as a big shield.
Also she probably needs to be really fit/strong to manipulate her hands when big.
Best from -B along with Tetsux4

Everything about Kendou is 10/10 except her quirk

the real reason why it's popular is that Jump said it was the next Naruto/Bleach or w/e because they're trying to convince people this Black Clover dr stone and some otehr one are raelly going to be good guys!!!