$24M to upgrade Air Force One fridge

Anyone have any pics of this thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2016/12/06/us/politics/trump-air-force-one-boeing.html
washingtonexaminer.com/trump-an-hour-of-negotiations-saved-more-than-1-billion-on-air-force-one/article/2615258
youtu.be/QdmH47VNiS4?t=55s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Seems like they were using it as a way to pay a bribe or some shit.

keeps the scoops extra cold

I don't want foreigners thinking my president has some poor nigga fridge

How much did Obama spend on pizza and hot dogs again?

Before anybody asks it's a fridge designed to hold medicine and blood. Fucking click bait titles piss me off

Need a good fridge to keep all that walnut sauce fresh.

IT WAS ORDERED IN 2016 YOU FUCKING IDIOTS
LITERALLY
UNDER
OBAMA
Not that the president has a choice in this anyways. It's just clickb8.

still though, 24 million? Im sure it'd cost that much for any president.

but what in the fucking hell does it do to cost that much?

how else you gonna keep em diet cokes cold? Ol trumpfart needs his gas liquid 12 time a day! SAD.

Has to undergo rigorous testing. Also, defense contractors need million dollar boats.

Even the most expensive medical fridge in the world won't cost anywhere near $24m

Who cares? $24M is nothing. We waste 100,000x that much every year. FDR should've been impeached for wasteful spending.

>$24M fridge
Ever try storing $65k hotdogs and pizza in a regular fridge, user?

>2016
When they thought Hillary would win. How much does a fridge for adrenochrome cost?

hopefully AF1 hits a flock of seaguls and the engines give out.

Did Trump save like 3 billion on the air force one project? This is pocket change.

There is a lot more than the fridge. If you take in to account redesigning the plane's electrical systems, and the redundant power the fridge needs, dollars add up quickly. This isnt like in a building where you can just easily run a new branch circuit if something needs more current.

>Unironically a Drumph supporter

The absolute state of boomer shills ladies and gents!

>unironically a maple nigger

>a leaf in charge of being uninformed
nytimes.com/2016/12/06/us/politics/trump-air-force-one-boeing.html

kang nigger shouldve been impeached for all the pointless personal vacation trips his nigger bitches took on our dime

well if its on a plane it has to meet weight requirements and power requirements. it had to be custom made, and probably all the tooling for it custom made. still seems expensive at 24 mil, maybe if they released an itemized bill it would explain better

Also, I'm guessing the chillers are huge and chill more than just food.
Probably enough food for weeks + medications and blood.
Depending on how the plane was designed, it could be a massive pain in the ass to replace or service them.
I'm guessing that they are set up to run off of DC and AC. The chillers themselves are likely very custom, low production items.
Then you need guys with the proper security clearance to actually work on the plane and install this shit. Wonder how much they get paid.
If the freezer/fridge insulation needs to be replaced, that's a whole nother can of worms as they likely use coldplates + VIP panels, the latter is NOT cheap, has a lifespan of a few years and is easily damaged (Think insulation foam in a mylar bag with a vacuum pulled on it).

Its (probably) the most expensive private plane in the world and carrying the most powerful person in the world. There and probably reasons why, I don't care how much it costs. Fuck clickbait.

Leaf me alone, where's Hannity? TICK TOCK 'Merimutts.

>
this and dont forget trump saved us 3 billion on new AF1 jets, so keep things in perspective

I'd like to see the itemized bill. I can see it getting pretty expensive, but not 24 million.

Give him back, leaf

The pricetag probably includes the cost of installing it when everybody involved needs high-level security clearance and then another team with even higher-level security clearance needs to make sure nobody installed a bomb and then another yet higher-level security team needs to make sure the first two teams weren't full of shit.

Or it's just a cover for installing some black project shit that can't be listed in public documents.

Or it's the nukeproof fridge from Indiana Jones 4.

100 percent. We're not Canada

because it’s a super advanced fridge made with alien technologies

But they were succulent.

washingtonexaminer.com/trump-an-hour-of-negotiations-saved-more-than-1-billion-on-air-force-one/article/2615258

remember when trump save money

Heard af1 has a jumproom and other qwerky exotic tech, maybe related?

LEAFS. WUZ. HANNITIES

>but what in the fucking hell does it do to cost that much?

>custom-built
>military grade
>its in an airplane which faces even tougher conditions

plus its for the government, which at least makes things double the price by default because of all the bureaucracy

if medicine is McDonalds and blood is diet coke KEK

you shills aren't even trying not to be obvious anymore

>The fridge on every air ambulance costs $24million

my ass it does. And the size and electricity requirements for a standard air ambulance are much, much worse than for a Boeing 747.

XD

The army spends millions on a toilet

Obama gave tax money to ISIS

ISIS kept slaves. Obama got a peace prize.

How else do you expect them to remove the smell of KFC and watermelon

And Iran
Hell, Canada gave millions to a jihadi canuck

youtu.be/QdmH47VNiS4?t=55s

>And Iran
oh for fuck sacks already.
no you fucking moron. you did not gave money to iran. you returned the money you took decades ago.
you selfish dumb self-centered pieces of shits are not capable of giving anybody anything.

>Iran
it belonged to them already

You could probably feed the entire Haiti for 100 years straight with that kind of money.

Fridge > Haitian population

How many diet cokes do you think it can hold?