myanimelist.net/anime/22535/Kiseijuu__Sei_no_Kakuritsu
youtube.com/watch?v=Veuz0fBnn4s
youtube.com/watch?v=XElB2ccbyYM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

no but that would make for an interesting anime

myanimelist.net/anime/22535/Kiseijuu__Sei_no_Kakuritsu

It's an 80s/90s seinen manga adaptation, of course it was good

the adaptation wasnt good though

I'm 4 episodes in and it's fairly good but he is so stupid at times, and the talking to "himself" in public.

So there are a few annoying things but I'll continue to watch it.

The manga is better

I got in the ride hoping for a prototype anime, ended up with a pretty good greenpeace ad
Best girl, never forgetti

Manga was good but I liked the little modern upgrades in the anime to be honest.

Plus the scenes were way more hype in the anime. "Migi handle defence" was good shit.

Oh yea, that scene was hype. Really liked the music they used throughout the series as well.

go back to facebook, tard

> Hur hur, am I fitting in yet?

It was better than 90% of manga adaptations these days

>this good
kek

why the fuck was a 30 year old manga adapted in the first place? it didn't exactly seem popular before the anime. I'd read it about a year before the anime came out and i remember it not having many views or whatever on the site i was on.

Moe loving neckbeards will make fun of you for this...

The manga is better in my eyes but the adaptation was decent, Kiseijuu was one of the first manga I read as a teen so seeing it adapted like 10 years later was nice at least.

Kana isnot best girl, it's obviously Uda

There were a couple of episodes that had the climactic ending of a story arc right in the middle of them (maybe an unavoidable flaw with the anime format?) but other than that it was good.

The adaptation ending was better executed and came with an actual (and positive) message that is relevant today, especially with all the doom and gloom over climate change. There's bound to be many people who will get influenced by such environmentalist movements and (intentionally or not) end up having emotions of hatred or shame of humanity (I know at least one person who does). The ending of the anime reminds us to love ourselves in spite of our impact on our environment.

Mediocre girl
Best girl

>tard
Back to /r/Sup Forums you go.

what the fuck happened to his hand? did he fap so much he got it pregnant?

welcome back old friend
have a seat

I watched it int he dub and thought it was excellent.

Because it got a live action movie so the anime was there to promote the movie among the fanboys

When they played this you knew shit was going down.
youtube.com/watch?v=Veuz0fBnn4s

This was literally the LAST madhouse anime worth watching.

What the fuck has happened to them?

"desu" what an edge lord faggot. Completely derails the whole thread

No one gives a shit about anime on Japan besides moefags and fujoshits.

Whole soundtrack is weird and great.

Have to say OPM, Overlord and OreMono were all better than this shit

Kiseijuu is a perfect example of how a braindead annoying piece of shit MC can ruin a great concept, inspite of decent supporting characters

They kept trying to push this whole "Migi and MC are a team and would have been killed long ago if they weren't working together" but MC never stopped being useless in a fight and Migi was always the one doing 100% of the work. Pissed me off.

Dumbass bitch all she had to was listen jesus fucking christ ;_;

Maybe you'd like Shinichi better on the live action movies. He's angrier, loudier and more dominant on his relation with Migi. Also no inner monologues

>Dead scene written on the late 80s traslated to a modern setting
>lol she forgot her cellphone

I thought it was pretty bad, especially the characters who are all pieces of shit except Migi who was kinda decent. Murano is fucking annoying and the main guy is an idiot.

The first half was actually not that bad until the girl died, after that the writing turned to shit, asspulls everywhere

It was still dumb as fuck. She was listening to her moist pussy instead of logic.

My favorite part was when he let about 10 characters die in about a month. I mean damn he couldn't save a seat let alone best girl a very stupid one at that.

Tokyo Ghoul.
Same reason Psycho Pass got made.

>so, mine stopped because I wrapped a cord around my arm, what did you do?
>"uuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhh..."

Honestly, she was one of the stupider characters. All she had to do was stay home and not go to Shinichi and she would've stayed alive for another several episodes.

>Have to say OPM

Boring as fuck show that relies on MC being OP to be funny

>Overlord
Oh yes another shitty trapped in vidya anime with a OP as fuck MC with every other fucker worshipping him and despite talks of it not a single real human there who played the game to compete with him.
>OreMono
The most corny and cheesy as fuck romance pandering to 5 year olds that went on too long for its own good.

Yeah don't even try this shit revealing your garbage taste

The last episodes were so shit tho. I genuinely loved the beginning of the show but fuck it turned to shit at the end. Not just shit...BORING SHIT.

This, the finale was pretty bad.
"Let whoever is above make the decision if it should live"
Half an hour later
>"offhandedly, life on earth started from sulphuric eruptions in oceanic depths"
"Soyoubesayingweweregods intensifies"

Disappointed the anime never used this soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=XElB2ccbyYM

I was just glad that Shinichi didn't become another Shiki's priest. Allowing Goto even a 1% chance to live would be too retarded

Parasyte >>>>>>>> Tokyo Ghoul

I liked her far more than the other bitch

>"Are you really Shinichi?"
Literally most insufferable desu senpai

It's probably one of my favorites from the last few years. Lot of great moments. The ending was pretty stupid though.

I swear the best shit like Luna and Hypnotik was barely played. How the hell are you gonna have a GOAT soundtrack when its not even used?

I enjoyed the show, but I echo these sentiments:
The show's ending just felt pointless and dragged out after they destroyed the Parasite faction.