/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

OUTLINE-
youtube.com/watch?v=3NG1Q4uwRzw
THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.
The Sweden Democrats are the third largest party in the Riksdag. They aren’t perfect, but they’re anti-migrant, anti-handout and pro-justice for rapefugee victims.
If we can get them into office, it’s not going to fix all of Sweden’s problems overnight- but we need the SD to start putting Sweden right and push the overton window. And we have just under 9 months to make this possible.

WHAT’S THE PLAN?
Don’t see a thread up? Put it up!
ufile.io/d6icq

Join the Discord!
twitter.com/ITheRoundhead

On the 31st Janury, Svenanons are going to take to the streets, putting up the six posters you see below.
See the picture of the map below. Dark red are areas we need to focus on the most- leftist strongholds & areas with high levels of immigration. Pink are the areas we need to focus on the least, but if you live in these areas, don’t think we won’t need your contribution.

The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/
flashback.org/t2897563
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/
a.pomfe.co/omjzge.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dick in my ass, flick it.

CAMPAIGNS-
We need to reach Swedes- especially redpilled Swedes- with large audiences both in Sweden and Internationally. One guy potentially fits that description. We know he comes here for material in the ylyl threads, and we know where to find him.
/ reddit.com/r/PewdiepieSubmissions/comments/7sznor/edgar_was_right_make_sweden_lagom_again/

Speaking of outreach, we need people spreading the good word in the farthest corner of the redpilled spectrum. We need all hands for this task, people. That means reaching out to reddit.
reddit.com/r/svenskpolitik/

Public support for the SD is going to be crucial. Jimmie’s going to be going on tours of Sweden before the election; if you can make it, please try.
flashback.org/t2897563

RESOURCES-
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
friatider.se/polisen-tar-hj-lp-fr-n-usa-f-r-att-stoppa-skjutningarna
samnytt.se/har-ar-invandrarganget-som-misshandlade-och-ranade-97-ariga-elsa/
archive.is/kRlb3
voiceofeurope.com/2017/12/sweden-data-breach-82-per-cent-people-sent-prison-gang-rape-foreign-born/
privateinternetaccess.com/blog/2017/07/swedish-transport-agency-worst-known-governmental-leak-ever-is-slowly-coming-to-light/

These are the 6 posters that we're putting up for the first stage of this campaign. Print out as many as you can, & wait until the night of the 31st.

everything seems to move in the right direction

So long as we keep pushing it that way.

So who will actually govern after the election?

Another stupid Alliance+S coalition with Alliance having more seats but cucking anyway?

i love this one. It's great

We may get one absolutely hilarious S&M (or S+C+L) year until it's so embarassing the PM resigns and the cabinet reforms in 2020, after which S or M reluctantly form a new government with Jimmie as the back-seat driver. Roughly like the Fälldin/Ullsten/Fälldin period.

SAVE SWEDEN

>S+C+L
Considering they're the most cucked parties I imagine this is actually possible

>The silent Majority of Swedes are with us, but they are kept in check by a culture of peer pressure & virtue signalling. If they can see how many people stand with them, and against their establishment, we can break the stigma.
This is not true. The reason people don't vote SD is that SD are incompetent. Even Swedes who want to get rid of immigration are likely not to vote SD since they fuck up everything they touch.

bump

överdrivet lång flagga

(((158175307)))
Fuck off. This is like that retardation where ignoramuses in the USA project their retardation onto Trump because they want to feel good about themselves.

Baizuo 1/2

Baizuo 2/2
>B&W

good stuff

Not sure how to make these ones more concise and readable, but I guess it will do for now.
Also bump.

Dem JPEG artifacts tho.
Quick and dirty.

ok good stuff

Friend shared this with me.

>mom works for a charity in stockholm
>office getting moved from the centre to an area full of immigrants
>she's worried that her co-workers had racist posts about it on facebook
>she also worried too but won't say it publicly

Wow even the charity workers think it's gone too far.

Stem Nordiska Motstandsrorelsen! SD har cucka ut for lenge siden! Hyll Seier!

>Hyll Seier!
not Heil Hitler

context bro and situation

Keep waiting for them to be more then a street movement, Norgebro. Your country has time.
Sweden doesn't. Whatever you think of the SD, they want to stop funding migrants & start putting serious controls on the borders & the terms of migration. Take your own advice.

i dont into norway so dont know what you wrote

/thread

>*
what did he mean by this ?

Basically "Hail Victory!"

It's how we check ID's on the discord, to avoid accidentally letting in shills like 158175307.

oh cool been a while since i been here, theres shills in here too ? fuck's sake

this looks like my childhood

Statsminister madam Gudrun Schyman

Just putting this out there

(((Schyman)))
>every single time

Ok we get it.
You want to use internal disagreements as an argument.
Fuck off.

Please print the PDF version instead. There's no reason to print a rasterized version when it was originally made in vector graphics.
a.pomfe.co/omjzge.pdf

It's not an internal disagreement it's a disagreement about fundamentals.

Have a bump swedes, hope everything works out for ya

The graphics you used don't matter, user, the poster itself does. And i had to import that version because the only version you would provide was through that shady af link my browser had to ask permission to open.
ANONS, DON'T USE THIS LINK. We have the poster, and that should be all this user cares about if it was just about the campaign, so his insistence on people clicking it should speak volumes.

Swedish are a bunch of cucks and don't deserve to live tbqh

No.
That's what you want it to be.

All Sweden Democrat threads should be bumped.

SD is controlled op, they are the AFD of Sweden. NRM - Sweden! or fuck off.

I just want to make sure that it's printed in the highest possible quality, and that no one fucks it up. I can upload the PDF anywhere you'd like, just give me a link.

>c-controlled oppozishn

>elections
hhahahahahahahha elections wont save you retards, there is no political solution, it's just one more option to keep you deluded and passive. start revolution now.

If you're going to be so scared of a simple PDF, at least use this high-res render.

Sure, here you go.
It's high enough quality that people can download it for A4 and still use the URL code. Thank you for the design, really. It's nothing against you, so don't take it personally. But there's no way in hell i'm making anons go off-site unless I've made the link personally, or it's been checked by people in the discord.
And we're checking the QR to make sure it goes to the right source, too.
Pic is for (you).

Can i get a vector image of this hat anons?

>If you name the Jew you are a Jew.
Nice mental gymnastics.

both things are true
a lot of people wont state their true opinion regarding politics because of the backlash it might cause.
but i agree that SD are incompetent in many ways, but i will probably vote for them as a 'fuck you' to the establishment

Oh well, at least make them use the render I made in a higher resolution, the one I posted at >And we're checking the QR to make sure it goes to the right source, too.
I truncated the link as much as possible so that the QR code wouldn't be as big, but it's still gonna lead to the same article that the original link lead to. I didn't use a URL shortener, I just cut down some parts of the link that aren't vital for it to actually lead to the correct article.

Israel wasn't created by people voting and putting circles on a paper, it was created through blood and sweat. you could learn something from Israeli jews cuck.

გიჟი ხომ არ ხარ შეჩემა?

RÖSTA NORDISKA MOTSTÅNDSRÖRELSEN
VOTE NORDIC RESISTANCE MOVEMENT

ANNARS DÖDAR DU DIN EGEN RAS
OR ELSE YOU KILL YOUR OWN RACE

There's no visible difference, except that version isn't A4-sized. Also, if you could do that all along, why was the link such a big deal?
Well thank you for being so honest about your reason for posting.

კი. შენ ნორმი ხომ არა ხა?

There goes our thread again.

>There's no visible difference, except that version isn't A4-sized
Really? I rendered it from the original SVG, which was made to be A4-sized.
>Also, if you could do that all along, why was the link such a big deal?
Because it would still be preferable if the poster was printed from a vector version such as the PDF I posted earlier.
Also, if the QR code looks larger even though the link is truncated, that's because I used maximum error correction. It's a function the QR code system supports, so that it can be read even if parts of the code are gone.

This!
NRM till riksdagen, SD är en instabil nödlösning.

Lol these guys are the ultimate neckbeard nazi larpers.

Gtfo faggot

How much does it take for a Saxon o finally begin to hate?

vote all you want. see you after action, where there aren't even enough votes for them again and Swedes are sill cucked, then in 10years when Swedish nigger population increases and there are even less chances on election.
you can't really on stupid masses, how much have nationalist swedes have to lose to realize that they have to actually do something?

t. Race traitor.

People need to care enough about immigration to vote on it first. You're not going to achieve that through a street movement with less then 3% of the vote if we're being generous. Sorry if they're not trying to shut down the borders completely and force Jews onto a register, but that's kind of what makes them the best people to start fixing the immigration issue because they actually stand a chance of being the largest party and making legislation.

Swedes owe us reparations for slavery, rape and destruction of our culture.

Xo da vaketebt raghacas, ver xedav?
Tu ar gvexmarebi, gadi. Bleqpilebi shentvis sheinaxe, araa eg tredi samagiso adgili.

You'll have a hard time figuring it out.
There's neither sign nor show...

VAD GÖR DU I VÅRT LAND?!
NEGER FÖDD IS SAND!

So you want shekels instead of being a part of a empire that can secure the existence of your race and elevate your culture?

>4ჩინზე ჩემი წერა სხვა ქვეყნიდან შვედებს გაადაარჩენს
ბინგ ზის აუტისტიკ. ბლექ პილდი არ ვარ, მხოლოდ რეალისტი ვარ. ბლექ პილდ რო ვიყო მაშინ უნდა მეთქვა საერთოდ არაფრის გაკეთებას აზზრი არ აქვს თქო.
მაინც წასასვლელი ვარ ეხლა, პროსტა რედპილები დავყარა სანამ წავიდოდი.

2:191?

>Borgå
Cozy place, despite the commieblocks in the outskirts.

Those are not NMR fags, Pekka.
Those are sossar.
They talk shit on M on mainstreem platforms.
Here, on the other hand, they besmear SD.

Sweden isnt desperate enough to do what is needed yet. Making the democrats win will only make the situation worse, because you will have an impotent party in power that is not malevolent, and the people will then Just be content with what they elected, thinking it's good.

What must be done is disruption of political meetings and swedish democracy in general, creating chaos and a generally desperate situation. Only then will the swedes fight for anything: when their material luxuries are not any longer available and action is neccesary NOW and not later. We need hyper-reactive politics, not proactive. The time for proactive politics ended in 1929.

It's a passage in the Quran but changed to be against muslims instead.

sweden is in a such bad state. Any kind of conservative party will do. The silent majority got way more reliance towards the SD than a complete 'nazi' party

totally_not_con_op.jpeg

Stop lying retard. Only fanatical radical extremism can help Sweden nowadays.