youtube.com/watch?v=X0t__5i5to8
youtube.com/watch?v=wN26LY-_rQs
youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shifted the focus from Alice.
Jack a shit.

Nothing went wrong user, it's bretty gud
first time ever I've seen thread about it on Sup Forums btw

Absolutely nothing, except for the fact that Rufus didn't get Sheryl and they fucking killed him.

Nothing. It was great from start to finish.

This
Also this
Also she fucking killed best boy Elliot and turned his dorky nerd attendant into an emoboi gary stu. Yes I'm still mad.

>fucking killed best boy Elliot
No holds, no barred deaths on the wild Mochijun ride.

I only wish it got a decent anime adaptation, the only good thing about the one we got is the soundtrack

fujo

Alice was her true magnum opus.

>just wanted to be with his waifu
did jack do anything wrong?

Not enough shotas getting dicked

Fuck off, Kuroshitter.

I liked Break too.

Oz was too pure for this world.

I can't wait for the incoming Vanitas suffering.

What wasted potential?

Xerses Break was the best character.

I think I read the first chapter but didn't think much of it

It will be a while before it warms up.

How come? I thought it was an alright first chapter, though honestly the most standout point was the artwork.

I liked it but it definitely didn't have enough Alice in the later parts.
Might have been a perfect 10/10 if I actually gave a shit about Gil and enjoyed the pandering he got.

To be honest I don't remember much, just that they were fucking around in some airship. How many chapters are out? Maybe I'll try again sometime

The artwork is basically over because Yen Press is going full DMCA crack down and the only people who are buying the chapters are from tumblr and they are screenshotting the chapters and then compressing it into blurry as hell pdfs that are almost unreadable.

17 and about 5 of them are in bad quality.

How did this end again?

Holy shit this actually has a lot of fanart

Gil lives for 100 years until Oz and Alice get reborn or something

Oz and Alice being reborn felt cathartic after all the shit the two of them had to face.

don't forget that gil probably died soon after

DELET THIS

I dropped the anime and it was so bad I don't feel like reading the manga, which I heard was better

The manga is like the best story ever.

Fuck you.

>it gets good after 8 volumes, I swear

Dragged myself through the first 7 volumes and dropped. Didn't really manage to keep my attention to the story and too little Alice.

The murder reveal regarding Alice was the best chapter when it came to later in the story.

My favorite chapter is the Jack reveal one, I don't think any other manga has trolled me so hard before

Justifiable

>implying you wouldn't go such lengths to be with your waifu

Did they end up together? I picked up the manga for a while but then forgot about it.

it was oswald's doing anyway

My favourite is the one where Rufus betrayed Sheryl and how it turned out that he still loved her.

I got trolled fucking hard by the Jack reveal too.

It's true that no other manga has trolled me nearly as hard but Shinsekai Yori (anime) came close with the fucking ending and I got trolled again in quite the Jack manner by Too Like the Lightning (non anime scifi book).

He did absolutely everything wrong but I can see where he's coming from.

Even after Oswald was revealed to be not the villain I still disliked him.

It wasn't explicitly said but they are the only ones that are reborn together in the future.
Everyone else probably dies normally. Oz and Alice are reincarnated into the future.

>tfw you will never be a sentient plushie

I wanted more Will of the Abyss, Alice and Oz.

Doujins when.

Damn, now I want to reread this

Will Alice finally be the one reincarnated with a penis?

Futafag pls

>futa
I mean Oz was basically Alice's waifu anyway, but without a penis you have very limited options to fuck a plushie

True.

Didn't Mochizuki say in an interview that Alice's bond with Oz transcends romance than that if things had ended on a happier note, Echo would have had the best chances to win the Ozbowl?

Too many TWEEESTS that it stopped making sense.

Or maybe, just maybe your brain's size is that of a peanut

Maybe.

>Oz and Alice not having a cute romance instead of being an owner and his pet
>Alice becoming irrelevant while Oz carries that weight
>Break dying
I still think it's a 10/10 desu.

This

I completely stopped being able to fully follow it over the last 2 chapters or so, though that might've been down to monthly release

Since she's his creator it's kind of unethical to pursue a relationship.

Break's death was foreshadowed since the first chapters though I was still hoping he would survive somehow

Echo's fate is my only problem with this manga.
Never liked Alice and active, cheerful guy always works better in a pair with a cute kuudere.

she died too didn't she? I think the author went a bit overboard with killing characters at the end but maybe I just like happy endings

I barely remember this manga at this point, were Alice and Oz even interested in each other romantically?

I wonder what their relationship will become after being resurrected since most of the people they know are dead, they pretty much only have each other now.

Ethics be damned. Besides, they don't seem bothered by it at the end and it's more of a thing between Oz and the Will of the Abyss.
It would have been adorable and they were practically there already. They've also got all the time in the world to spend together after Gil dies.
And Alice is a semen demon.

youtube.com/watch?v=N4OgBa57POo

There was not wasted potential in this it ended great and was pretty consistent

they loved each other but I doubt it was romantic love, alice was pretty childish and didn't even know what kissing was if I remember correctly and oz just wanted to protect her smile

pandora hearts: after story when

youtube.com/watch?v=UQkxNbgohPg
youtube.com/watch?v=X0t__5i5to8
youtube.com/watch?v=wN26LY-_rQs
Perfectly fitting OST

nothing

I'll also admit to being one of those who found the slower release schedule made it harder to keep track of everything going on (although I was following it via the english GNs). It is nice when a manga is allowed to end at its own pace, and isn't rushed due to cancellation. I really should go back and re-read it at some point.

Their love for each other was so intense it transcended boundaries and didn't have an exact title. Although was right in that Mochijun confirmed Echo would have probably been romantic with Oz in simpler terms. I personally don't see that happening given how intricate his relationship with Alice was.

Yeah, it's kinda the whole point of the story: Limitless love.

Oz's love for Alice seems to mirror, in a positive light, Jack's love for Lacie. Hell, you even got that one chapter in which Oz almost destroyed a pocket dimension because it dared to make Alice cry.

>tfw you'll never have a waifu who unconditionally and limitlessly loves you

>all those chapters later this still becomes relevant
So this is the power of good writing

I think Oz's love for Alice throughout the manga has always been the same since he was still a plush rabbit. It's hard to tell if he felt any physical love towards her as a human.

I think that what kind of love they have (romantic, filial, whatever) is up to you. The only clear thing is: Oz and Alice are each other more important person.

This manga has the classic D. Grey-Man problem where its complicated enough that you have to remember who and what everyone is but it updated so infrequently that I constantly forgot what was happening.

I thought DG started again, where are my chapters?

>DG started again
Source ?

Re-read the whole thing and it fit together a whole lot better. Sucks about the shitty scans but I got the volumes so it wasn't a problem.

I liked how it accidentally introduced me to a fucking amazing band.

Last year. It gets a chapter every 4 months (sometimes it even miss that)

No? PH was a monthly series and, as far as I remember, it never went on hiatus, and the fan-translations were pretty quick.

Last year but
>c.224 by MangaStream (137d ago)
Fucking damnit.

Panora Hearts VessaliusHood when ?

which one ?

youtube.com/watch?v=Nco_kh8xJDs

>PH was a monthly series and, as far as I remember, it never went on hiatus, and the fan-translations were pretty quick.
Not him, but there was so much going on with past flashbacks that I would get confused, even between monthly releases. It's definitely a series that's read best without any wait.

Nothing, and there's nothing wrong with the anime adaptation either.

The anime

This. People just meme that the anime isn't good because "i-it doesn't follow muh manga" after some point, like FMA 2003.

That's not true Sup Forumsnon

I loved the anime adaptation, sure the ending was shitty but it comes with the territory.

Except FMA '03 is actually good.

The ending was pretty eh but not the worst. Alice and Oz destroying Gryphon so easily was pretty bullshit though.

The series was worse for what it didn't do rather than did do.

Honestly it should've either ended after 39 eps so it could have enough time to make a proper ending with it's own resolutions if it wasn't going to get a second season.

Which studio do you think could make a good adaption?

The shoehorned fujoshit with Oz and Gilbert and the terrible animation says otherwise. Thank god for the soundtrack.

they didn't shoehorn anything that wasn't already in the manga did they?

Damn I want to re-read Pandora Hearts now.

After the scene Oz sees Alice's dead body and Gilbert slaps him, the anime added a long scene where they hold each other, staring into each other's eyes, while holding hands. Pic related is when Oz snaps out of it and immediately runs to Alice to help her, so it didn't happen originally. Not to mention the specials had a shit ton of blatant fujobaiting between the two of them.

As an Alicefag, it's sad to see her get shafted.