Here it comes lads strap in

Here it comes lads strap in

HAMMER TIME

Trips of truth

It is time.

TICK

TOCK

digits

Qanon, Alex Jones, Hannity are fake and gay.

please kill yourself you fucking piece of shit satanic worshiping child molesting degenerate.

hes right though lol

hes right about alex jones, hes controlled opposition.

TICK TOCK TICK TOCK MOTHER FUCKERS

P.S. hey Bellquiqui

And Q. Q is a LARP and a psy op that never mentions Jews or Israel. How much longer are you gonna keep pushing Q HUH?

HOW MUCH LONGER? WHEN THE JEWS GET BTFO ARE YOU GONNA SAY ITS NOT THE JEW? HUH? HOW MUCH LONGER? ARE YOU GONNA TRY AND SAY ISRAEL IS INNOCENT?

ARE YOU?

I like Alex Jones but he thinks Q user is real and quotes him as a source. It's making me think a lot of his other sources were fake if ue uses this low a level of scrutiny.

they all are sort of gateway truths, they serve some purpose, at least some will go on to dig deeper than what those guys say

look at this thread
there is a whole lot of evidence that supports Q's validity there, and when you mention jews your forgetting to mention that Q has put great emphasis on soros and the rothschilds, they are the top jews who rule the world from the shadows, you cant deny that.

Way to ignore everything I said.

HOW MUCH LONGER? WHEN THE JEWS GET BTFO ARE YOU GONNA SAY ITS NOT THE JEW? HUH? HOW MUCH LONGER? ARE YOU GONNA TRY AND SAY ISRAEL IS INNOCENT?

ARE YOU?

YOU TAKE MONEY FROM ISRAEL. YOUR HOUSE IS GONNA BE RAIDED AND YOURE GONNA BE ARRESTED FOR COMMITTING SEDITION!

Like Hannity, Jones was garbage until Trump.

I watched Jones during the election up until the "Spirit Cooking" shit with Jones ranting over an animated background of goat heads and pentagrams and I had to turn it off. Haven't watched Infowars since.

Maybe his intentions are good. Maybe he's just a huckster, one part pro wrestler and one part preacher and one part newsman, but I just can't watch it.

Iz it HAPPENNNNNINNNG?

BABY NEEDS TICK TOCK AHHHHHH

i didnt ignore what you said... i told you about soros and the rothschilds and how they are the top jews who actually are ruling the world, Q has talked about them many times, hes labeled them as the aggressors here. why are you ignoring what i said? could it be that your a paid shill?

Ehhhh. Kind of. Yeah. But Hannity has been pol level right in the long run. He's less of a tool than Tucker. He grows on me but i don't have cable. So i don't watch enough for him to piss me off.
He's the normie delivery system. All the old guys i know watch him religiously.

Jones sucks again. He's hilarious. But i think he's literally well intentioned, good boy, disinfo. He and Roger Stone are like a comedy routine with legitimate insiders. They're 60% right and the 40% is crazy bullshit or blatant propaganda. I love their guests. Pieczenigger and Corsi are awesome.

WTF is FORM 1649?

You keep ignoring the Israel issue. Tells me all I need to know.

FUCK

ISRAEL

What's happening this January 30th?

Can somebody explain me what's going on?

The beginning of the end.

Shadilay my brothers, shadilay.

Tick if tock