youtube.com/watch?v=XQRqYEHVRpU
youtube.com/watch?v=aTMMwaqKtx4&t=72s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Isin't that the Doctor Joo guy?

By the shitty movies it makes

roll up their sleeve

just by looking at them

Star on the jacket

Usually by their horns, but also look out for the scent of sulfur and a serpent's tongue.

the nose knows

youtube.com/watch?v=XQRqYEHVRpU

They'll let you know.
If they're a crypto-jew, those are the ones you have to worry about. Facial features, though, to answer your question.

Nose, lips. Behaviour.

Ask them if it's okay to be proud of being white.

corners of their mouth

I look for hooves.

easy

By the tattoo on the inside of their arms, they're ALL holocaust survivors you racist bigot!

Their values.

Physically by the pubes on the top of their heads, or if they've managed to SwedeBreed most of the desert out of them I look for the shalom sandnigger droop eye. Also if their surname is more made up than a Bangkok whore.

It lives in the White House

The fact that I see the merchant here sure says alot about how long i've been here.

It’s not hard

Roll a quarter and see who chases it.

youtube.com/watch?v=aTMMwaqKtx4&t=72s

Drop 1 cent accidentally. If he drops everything he's doing, picks it up and doesn't tell you, he's a Jew.

He got the point of the post
>round of applause
KYS yourself

The only people who don't hate Jews are Jews

How to identify a Jew. Well a Jew meant the ancient people. Then there where the Jewish deceptive sneaky lying blood gorging sub humans. Hittler said he would prove that the Germans where the ancient people and reclaim their culture that Jewish were stealing mind fuck.

Asking their name. Names like iakovos coen or mordechai frizis are a dead giveaway since greeks usually don't have names like these. It's impossible to tell them apart by looking at them. 2000 years of racemixing.

Further more actual Jews {ancient people} are really odd in fact their was a lot of hatred toward the things that say they are Jews because they where so flipping ugly and morally vile. Real Jews black straight hair soft skin completion short light brown eyes looked like a American Indian but sorter more fair skin some kind of secret cave people society.

Curly hairline is a dead giveaway.

There's no point in doing so, we just throw the journalists out of helicopters.

Their natural musk they smell as if something died then rotted and the sulper had dired up into a crust.

If i can't refute their point. I then call them out for being one