China bans hip hop from Media, TV, and Movies

Enough with the China hate. They have more balls than the West when it comes to see garbage and getting rid of it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aknkofx2bHg
youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU
youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE
youtube.com/watch?v=8r5vjA_NrK4
youtube.com/watch?v=bSSFwCoaX4Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This plays more as a limit on freedom of expression
>don't have time/patience to sift through/censor over 9000 chink rappers
>just ban the lot
Such is life when shepherding 2 billion mongol/jap/whoever else rape babies

>freedom of expression
Freedom is a false god you faggot.

Based chinks

>whites decide to move to china because "le redpilled"
>act like niggers there and push multiculturalism

Ofc only a g*rman would agree to censorship

this is the kind of "hip hop" they are banning.
youtube.com/watch?v=aknkofx2bHg

>freedom to let have my kids exposed to idolized criminals sing songs that romanticize drugs, violence and promiscuity.
>freedom is best dog bless.

WTF I love soulless automatons that are trying to kill everyone now!

>They have more balls than the West
That's the reason for the China hate.

>o-only faggots want to be free, I like having Mohammed's cock forced down my throat.

BASED hopefully my Chinaman overlords ban it here in BC next

i wonder who's gonna "fight da power"?

Based, hip hop is subversive.

True freedom needs a sense of order/ structure to defend it, as ironic as it seems. Freedom to legitimize degeneracy is going to lead to a crass society of people being slaves to consumerism and hedonism.

They're only killing creativity. Music is the 1 of the only contributions blacks excel in.

Good on them. They are looking after their people.
>So many seem to think that songs about "washing you ass" are fundamental to "freedom"
>Nothing could be further from the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=s90NUW4RSJU

Sage for no source.
But seen this in other threads already.This is fucking based!
Degenerate music should not be availiable easily to the retarded and easy to manipulate public, the glirify that shit. chaina does not want their bugmen to become wannabe nigras.

>Ruled by jews

No they're not. They don't want easily manipulated people to be influenced by music that promotes legitimate regressive bigotry, crass materialism, and violence, drug usage, and sexual promiscuity that erodes a society.

BAIZUO

There isn't any good hiphop or rap music
Nigger music is horrible

>generally banning hip hop
Yeah no, although most modern artists are brainwashed libshits, there exist some older tracks worth listening too. Some tracks have nothing to do with politics or degeneracy either.
A general ban isn‘t a good solution.

It's interesting that an oppressive regime, with complete control over brainwashing of the developing brains, is still unable to raise a society that rejects degeneracy on their own.

But I thought the chinks were good at taking something that already exists and improve on it. They don't necessarily have to use hip hop to do that. Maybe this ban will usher in a new genre.

chiggers

America and Europe are failing to do so

That really good and classy until she started squealing. I'm with the government o this one.

You're a retard if you like the jungle beats of hip hop

This will only backfire and the things they banned will be used to subvert them further.

Fuck off. The jungle beats are not white. You clearly don't have a sense of your white responsibilities to hold fast to your I hearing white sensibilities. Shame on you.

Hip hop is a foreign and subversive force. China is fighting the Jew subversion

Hip-hop is cancer on every level.

"Freedom" is the most powerful tool the kikes have in their armory against everything good and decent. With freedom they can spread their degeneracy without opposition thus poisoning the minds and then bodies of young children and adults to make a slave caste that serve the kikes.

Very nice. Nigger "culture" was a mistake

youtube.com/watch?v=5tCMI0uKbBE

>Not doing the Brother Hao

What are you even thinking ?

>Garman being liberal as fuck
I am not surprised, not a bit.
You fail to realize, that if the population was as aware of themselves as the usual polfag, there would be no problem.
But pssst, let me tell you a secret, mein kleiner friend, PEOPLE ARE FUCKING RETARDED AND AMOTIONAL THEY DONT REFLECT UPON WHAT THEY CONSUME.

TFW you actively start hoping the chinks will invade you

The Chinese will defeat the Jew.

Its like the same people behind this American Satanic rap crap are behind this, I swear to God this is a conspiracy, their video's have the same style, they are always tyring to be outrageous while maintaining some cultural artefacts to ease in the brainwashing. It always looks and sounds degenerate as FUCK.

Good riddance, thank God that Chink race isn't as fucking stupid as us just because of "muh individual freedums" fuck America.

Can't say I disagree with chinks for banning nigger culture, it's quite destructive.

lol no wonder the kike shills are pissed

This

Wow, China expands their censorship. Amazing.
Wtf I love China now.

>Tfw China is trying to get their average IQ even higher

do they WANT an entire society of Bogs?

The Chinks know that Kikes use Nigger culture to introduce degeneracy. They did it to Whites in the U.S.

Europe is about 10x more degenerate than America will ever be. I'm also positive your picture is from Europe as well

>blacks
>china
You can only pick one

>Europe is about 10x more degenerate than America will ever be
Mate, you need to explain this one

I used to be a libertarian but I'm slowly becoming a fascist. Most people have no use for freedom. Look at those chinks mocking thousands of years of their heritage associating it with nigger stuff.

y is this thread occuring everyday i thought pol hated china? wats up with all the chinese shills recently

>he thinks he can escape from the eternal negro

heres a pic of a Chinese prison

More cheating, coalburning, openness to drug use, more accepting of homosexuality, nude adult men near small children is apparently not uncommon see, extremely leftist, countries like Belgium had riots to let muslims in to their countries etc...

>pol is one person
not everybody hates chinks, but everybody hates niggers

>chinese commies
>dont use propaganda that is low class
>even the nork commies back up their view that science can explain gays and they shouldnt be picked on by the state
>china comes out all of a sudden with huge debts and bans all gays and says everything is low class
what. like tiananmen? like fucking gutter oil? like fucking poisonous baby formula? like getting rid of the one child policy? OP is such a jew he likes em only for their anti muslim stuff. china is whack. i used to have a slight interest in visiting. but just like crazy america i have no interest

>irrational fear
If anything, they're the best people to judge. Who else has an empire in Africa as big as China's?

As far as I know there isn't that much niggers in China, and they still manage to have a good amount of them in prison. How surprising.

t. chinese who escaped from CHINA NUMBA WAN

They still skin doggos alive then boil them. Fuck China.
They are the Jews of Asia.

fuck. your tits are really whiny this evening. stupid cunt

they are not comparable to the jews as chinks are the ultimate subhuman race in the whole world

also see this faggot
In Europe he can prance around all he wants while being praised

Sup Forums isn't one person. even if this board is 99.9% right wing, there are different flavours of right wing.

chinese are not white. europeans are. become a woman

I wonder if the ban will include Black Panther.

China is banning this REEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=8r5vjA_NrK4
youtube.com/watch?v=bSSFwCoaX4Y

This made me so mad. If I had a daughter and this happened I would put these sick fucks in hospital, especially the old cunt with the staring problem

The Chinese are the Jew. Seriously, look up Gutter Oil.

Western culture industry is incredibly seductive. Even among the virtuous only a small percentage are able to resist its sirens' call.

>thinking it's bad to ban the lot
t. brainwashed amerimutt
Nigger music must go. No excuses.

>banning eeakks oooks oooga booga where da white wimin at music, shoot da popo is bad
>this is what cucks consider art

have you not listened to any other type of music nigger? try maybe classical, or baroque? Nigger music is trash, I can't even consider it music. At least jazz wasn't too bad

Based chinese dont want their kids turning into yiggers...and copying these retards lifestyles

Maybe western europe.

It really just shows that you can't think for yourself or that you believe people will just copy everything they see on T.V

Motown died a while ago, its all downhill from here with black retarded bullshit so called music.

Slavs are known for being massive sluts and criminals as soon as they leave Eastern Europe

Now if only they could stop throwing live dogs into vats of boiling cooking oil.

Go live in the east and be censored then lmao

>That's the reason for the China hate.

More like China envy

Because of niggers like you we have a fuck ton of "refugees"
kys

You cherrypicked for something that exemplified promoting traditional Chinese whatnot.
And guess what? IT STILL DESERVES TO BE BANNED. IT'S DEGENERATE NIGGER MUSIC.
It is fundamentally subversive. Its goal is to desacralise the sacred elements of Chinese traditional culture so they can be attacked more easily. It is a perversion of something that was supposed to be beautiful.

What alternate reality are you living in, exactly? If I couldn't think for myself I would be just another bugman enjoying the top 100 and doing mental gymnastics to find hip-hop, rap and other satanic forms of music "progressive" and "emotionally expressive" and "authentic". Yes, TV and audiovisual media in all forms are the ultimate propaganda tool. Just look at the moiling underclass of tattooed savages that now pervade the United States (and in fact most of the "civilised" world that takes after the US) and tell me these people haven't copied everything they see on TV.

Literally everything you said is wrong. LITERALLY EVERYTHING. Look up some statistics on pew.

Race-mixing is a non-issue in europe while it's completely normal in NA.

Shut your shit hole faggot niggers have done nothing for humanity even music

Lol you wish

holy shit , time to move to China?

>the left infringes freedom of speech 24/7 to subvert the youth and turn the country into a degenerate cesspool of drugs and apathy
>"lmao who cares, not freedom from consequences by being thrown in jail"
>Country tries to ban degeneracy to protect their youth
>"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

>now if only Americans could stop shooting bambi and eating cows

you realize different cultures see animals differently, indians see cows as gods, we see them as food, we love to shoot deer, some liberal cucks see that as evil. I love dogs, but if chinks love eating dog, I won't stop shooting deer or eating cow.

I listen to rap.
But I don't really like it.

Right so you are just some nanny state faggot that wants to control people. You're no different than the leftists you hate

They ban everything that may be considered counter culture or a threat to the government. It's a creepy police state and that's actually the news not that they "ban hip hop" though it works better as a headline

>"Bringing a gun to a gunfight? Umm you are just like the person with the gun if you do that. Just go there and use your fists like a man"

>China has enough balls to see it and get rid of it
Chinese people shit in the fucking streets, the Louve in Paris literally had to put a “NO SHITTING IN THE STREET” sign in mandarin because Chinese tourists were taking shits in the plaza right in front of everyone

Best part I see in this, as an employee at Nike, is that most of our work that is ever presented now must always show entirely Chinese typology and clothing models. You may only see one black male and female model in their promos. Now they can't have rap, and every cuck white man, (which is the majority of the race here at Nike, other than poos), is going to be torn between saying anything about racism since these people are Asian.

White people need to fucking wake up and do this.

The Chinese are trying to protect their culture.
Contrast this with Western leaders who openly despise or ignore their own culture and constantly, aggressively promote "diversity", and cry "racist", "bigot", "sexist" whenever you confront them.
It's not fucking rocket science.

holy shit that cringe i feel like shooting myself