Nanatsu no Taizai

After seeing some things about a giantess girl in recent weeks I decided to pick this up
What am I in for?

Powerlevels

A good shonen, definitely better than mainstream drivel like Dragon Ball or Naruto.

Dianes my wife!
I love her!!!

Romance
Powerlevels
Awesome but ridiculous one-sided fights.
Also ss. Lot's of ss

Trash

I picked up first four volumes the other day because they were buy one get one free.

It's okay. Perfectly normal shonen.

powerlevels

Yeah, I'm not so sure about that.

pedophilia

Have you read his last work kongou banchou? If so, then you'll be used to the disappointment

Lesbian demons.

Oh wait. Wrong Nanatsu no taizai

A fun ride.

Even 220 chapters in we don't actually know the proper story of the main couple. With that said, the other characters are much more entertaining.

Just wait till the seventh sin (pride) appears

the purest form of love?

This is enough for me
The art is nice so far as well

FINGERNAILS

Fingernails

Being Ban must be so painful

Best boy getting cucked by a kid.

"It's not pedophilia if she/he is thousands years old!"

But, King is best boy.

Diane pls

Pretty generic.

yeah, pedophilia between a 70 year old man and a five century old fairy

Fairy Tail with an overarching plot

Fairy ass pull ?
Im glad that shit is over.

Actually between a 16 yo girl and a demon with many thousand years old.

Ban is 43, Elaine is at least 1000

As for the other one:

While Meliodas is about 3400 in terms of chronological age, biologically he's about 250ish. As for Elizabeth, she's either 16 or roughly ages with Meliodas, depending on how you look at it

You'll be thinking
>this is a really well done battle shonen that's paced well and knows when it should be over
>oh, this wasn't the last chapter
The rest is boring

Seeing what he's been through, that's an understatement

Yeah, but Elizabeth reincarnates, that surely must count too.

Ban really needs a powerup now, he's the weakest Sin by a huge margin.

that's the problem with giving characters that form of immortality. you basically use up your "power allowance" meaning that they cant be given too many other abilities along with it or they'd literally be broken and not very fun to read since it would just be "oh look super powerful bad guy, never mind Ban's here to wipe the floor with him since he has god powers AND cant die".

you also run into the problem of them being power level fodder, used to display the power of an enemy without worrying about him being killed off. Ban has "jobbed" to so my enemies from low level ones to literal demon gods only to be "lol k cause immortality". thats why I just wish more mangaka's would go for the hard to kill and super healing rather than full blown immortality, it takes away all danger when Ban fights

Melascula had him completely rekt though.

He doesn't need to be a Meliodas-tier fighter, he just needs to be maybe twice or three times as strong as he is now so that Physical Hunt becomes a bit more meaningful.

He also needs courechouse back.

>Oh look, super powerful badguy. Nevermind, here's Escanor to wipe the floor with them and demand they apologise to him.

>missing the fact that he can only wipe the floor with them during the day and can only go toe to toe with some of the strongest at the narrow window of noon as he slowly falls off and when night comes was stated to be the weakest sin, on par with a human, as opposed to Ban who is always immortal

woo wee speed reader kun

The point is that, at noon, Escanor has been shown to be at deus ex machina levels of power.

The whole point of the vampires of edinburgh story was that he just ran away from Izraf for long enough until it was morning, then blew up the entire castle in a single attack.

Woo wee, cunt kun

>and can only go toe to toe with some of the strongest at the narrow window of noon

He got instantly a massive powerup against Estarossa just when he felt the need to have one.

The time of the day works as a passive powerup, but it seems he can still force himself to get "stronger than the one facing him" if he needed.

Had that filtered so I didn't know. Glorious.