Can somebody explain to me how this is the one and only White Supremacist rally and that ever since we haven't seen a...

Can somebody explain to me how this is the one and only White Supremacist rally and that ever since we haven't seen a single one again?

On top of that, the media captured such great HD footage of everything and these people were so vile and hateful

And since then, not a single one again

Does it make you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5s2xQNcofg
youtu.be/ePHggwntcDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The obvious answer was that it was a false flag. The main organizer was a former member of Obama's Whitehouse staff. It was supposed to find up fear of the "Alt Right" and strengthen support of leftists but backfired spectacularly by bringing national attention to Antifa. So they decided not to do that shit again.

That and the laws changed quick as fuck to prevent that sort of disaster again.

Just like 9/11 happened once, and ever seen the changed the laws to prevent it again, it never happened twice.

KIND OF MAKES YOU THINK.

I think a lot all the time, but it's not until you get this sort of stoner thought you even START to think.

What laws changed?

OH ya, the jewish/hillary controlled media attacked the anti-fash and left the alt-right alone.

Thus proving once and for all the fear of the alt-right is 100% garbage, and they're just a bunch of angry virgins that blame niggers for not impressing a girl with their prison tats of eagles and shit.

Because it was all fake and gay to start with, Julian Assange implied it. Those kids can't even lie and bullshit their way into jobs.

They were there for the memes.

This.
Trump calling out both sides, the "alt-left" that he calls it AKA antifa made them not wanna do this type of shit again.

In the Hillary timeline they could've pulled this type of shit off.

FORUM SLIDE IN EFFECT
SIMILAR POST AND IDENTICAL PHOTO POSTED EARLIER
DO NOT REPLY TO OUTRAGE BOTS

Probably cuz last time some Sup Forumsack drove into some people because they last their grasp of reality

But you have no idea how many people over on the Brainwashed Left think Antifa were heroes that day because the saved a black church or some shit...

No, Governor McAuliffe let shitbags like this run wild in the streets.

Having white rallies is retarded to base a cause around. Make your ideology appealing to European centric interests and leave it with implied white bias but never overtly mention it. Gain power then you can erode the control that has been established by the kikes

WHAT. HAPPENED. TO. THE. HELICOPTER.

Nobody can ever answer this. Helicopters (carrying the only footage of the whole scene) don't just crash randomly.
>pilot error
Suuure

I'm trying to slide posts about Q user

Imagine going from Obama's whitehouse staff to a KKK member in 3 years

That's not really possible. High standards for immigration? Asians. National origins standard? Latinos. There is only one solution: recognize reality.

>National origins standard?
By that I mean the same kind we had before, in the interest of maintaining CURRENT demographics.

youtu.be/M5s2xQNcofg
Nah these guys are heroes

Charlottsville guys are heroes
youtu.be/ePHggwntcDs

Ignore this wrong video

What happened to this Delta Force operator?

You still have your LARP flag on mate.

because a few of them found out being an asshole has its draw backs like losing your job now like before there hiding under there hoods.

The time will come for large rallies, our time is better spent focusing on other avenues for now. In a few years we will have rallies multiple times larger than Charlottesville.

What made them shit bricks is when Trump said "I have information than the media is not giving"