>Random Dec30
imgur.com/a/pSrvx
>N Hama Dec 29
i.imgur.com/R08MjX9.jpg
>Quneitra Dec11
i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr

Devs Jan 24
>Syrian gov’t calls latest accusation of chemical weapons usage ‘lies’
>Tillerson blames Russia for E ghoutha chem. attack, admits he doesn't know who did it
>Turkish warplanes start bombing Manbij. TFSA captures Adamanli&‘Umar Ushagi towns in Afrin
>Turkey:287 kurds killed. YPG denied, claims only 15-20 fighters were killed. YPG claims it killed 203 TFSA fighters
>Kurdish forces:There are no SAA troops in Afrin
>SAA to halt military operations in Idlib once Abu Dhuhour Airport is secured
>DeZ:SDF capture Gharanij town, 10km north of Haijn
>OPCW invited by Damasc&Russia to visit captured warehouses where rebels stored chemical weapons
>Report:US-coalition killed up to 11k civis in 40 months
>Pentagon:YPG fighters that leave IS front for Afrin will lose support
>US claims 150 ISIS terrorists killed in eastern Syria
>Report:Turkish military column enter W Aleppo in order to open a new front on Afrin
>Latakia:SAA repells HTS attack
>Saudi-led coalition captures Hamily area in Taiz
>Houthis repel Saudi offensive in the Najran Region of Saudi Arabia

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZSEb8fAmxw
youtube.com/watch?v=MBxZuXjC2JI
youtube.com/watch?v=GjCn4ZWcd5U
youtube.com/watch?v=ERF_s-UKrr4
twitter.com/i/web/status/956856410066833408
twitter.com/op_shield/status/957135700729761792
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/957191751978004481
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/957176980440535041
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/957184734991437824
wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.681085&lon=36.629105&z=12&m=b
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/957191243334811649
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

morning, hail Israel

Dropping off shitty OC here

kys

IDLIB EXPLOSION!

White and based! Arab genocide when?

too hungry right now.
Would definetly eat tho.

The great sage of Syria the Bashar al-Assad

nth for JUBA

What is habbening over there?

sup cunt

Every sg bread what i open, i see this picture and laugh.

R&U videos,

>Foreign "SDF" fighters issued a statement | January 25th 2018 | Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=zZSEb8fAmxw

>Best of RuAF airstrikes on jihadi strongholds in Northern Hama of 2017 (Part 2)
youtube.com/watch?v=MBxZuXjC2JI

>How Kurdish YPG became the "Syrian Democratic Forces"
youtube.com/watch?v=GjCn4ZWcd5U

>Images and updates from the Afrin Canton | January 23rd - 25th 2018 | Syria
youtube.com/watch?v=ERF_s-UKrr4

in Iraq my friend?
the journey to peace
I want to visit the Ziggurat of Ur

>ME before Islam

They're already doing a pretty good job genociding themselves

Isn't iraq dangerous?
and iran is safe one?

twitter.com/i/web/status/956856410066833408

look at that beta french ypg dude
100% getting cucked by abdul back in montpellier while hes in shitfuckistan fighting abdul's war

Iran has the Choqa Zanbil ziggurat. I can vouch that it's well preserved. A great sight. You could go there, it's a great place. Just that... Ahvaz has 80% humidity and summer temperatures of up to 50 celsius.

>#Breaking #OpOliveBranch captured Ali Biski village and some Pkk terrorists. Killed 10s of them

twitter.com/op_shield/status/957135700729761792

Line up in single file so I don't kill anyone twice

I have been asked to visit in iran by iranian who i met when i was traveling. They say iran is beatifull and cheap country.

Does the Iranian military have the best hats in the region?

>Nasr al-Hariri, head of Higher Negotiations Committee of the Syrian Opposition, says they will not attend Sochi summit
twitter.com/sayed_ridha/status/957191751978004481

>fight another mans war
>get used as a literal meat shield

god i hope all these foreign dumb fucks are shitting their pants on the front line now, i bet kurds cant wait for turkish air strikes to kill americans germans and brits

IRGC

It is. Insanely friendly and open, too. As a Fin, your social autism won't be able to cope. You'll get invited to people's homes if you socialize with the locals.

No the hats look retarded and imo don't fit with their uniforms.

>Meanwhile, in SAA frontlines

>#AfrinOp: #OliveBranch forces captured Biski, Point (Hill) 740 and a #YPG training camp in #Rajo hills as ground operations resumed.
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/957176980440535041

> View from Hill 740 captured from #YPG by #OliveBranch forces on #Rajo front.
>video in link

> Geolocation confirms "Point 740" is actually the hill overlooking #Rajo, an important location placed on road heading to #Afrin-city. wikimapia.org/#lang=en&lat=36.681085&lon=36.629105&z=12&m=b
twitter.com/QalaatAlMudiq/status/957191243334811649

friend of mine was in iran for 2 weeks, they actually stayed some nights in peoples houses, people they just met

But i don't have social autism i am kinda rare puukko i cant talk with strangers who i met like 5minutes ago like i have known them for long time

So will we finally be geolocating SDF foreign cucks to give to Turks to bomb them?
Reddit will be absolutely furious

This reminds of a video of a British guy visiting iran with a bike, people kept giving him free stuff invited him to their meals and all the people he met treated him very well.

Never adopt Western ways Libya
It is hell

For me this middle eastern guest treatment is really weird.

not because of the activity itself but from the people its coming from.

From my own experience, Turks are kinda like that but then they are racist as fuck and really horrible to each other. I don't understand how they are so welcoming and warm to guests and can be so sadistic to their own

why doesn't Rojava make deal to give Dier ez Zor and Raqqa province in exchange for the SAA's assistance in protecting Afrin?

Because burgers most likely

>i support da ssnp because it makes up for my sandniggetry with nazi RPGing

Sadly it's already happening and there is no one left to stop it, most people nowadays are trying to imitate western culture and this is changing our comfy way of life.
An example of this is working hours, years ago we only worked from 9am to 3pm as macium now the average is 8:30am to 5pm 6 days a week for a shit pay.

Chief of Staff Press Release

>340 targets hit past 1 week with airstrikes,
>at least 394 terrorists neutralized,
>3 turkish soldiers martyred, 30 turkish soldiers wounded, their conditions are good
>13 FSA died and 24 FSA wounded

It's the difference between the morality in house and out of the house. A guest is not a long term problem even if you don't agree.

friend says its because they have very few tourists and they see them as something extraordinary. they have this custom of treating visitors like family
plus supposedly theres very low crime rate and people dont think of mugging you and stuff

check this out
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taarof

at least you're not working 6 days a week at 12 hours a day, the last job I was at fucking killed me

>fuck shia majoos, they may have contributed to turn the tide of the conflict on top of humiliating israel but they still agents of iran!!!

>An example of this is working hours, years ago we only worked from 9am to 3pm as macium now the average is 8:30am to 5pm 6 days a week for a shit pay.
Thank you for this story
I don't know why people want to work constantly instead of working to be comfy I hope that we stop this way of thinking eventually
Also 6 hour workday is the best :)

Arabs would be incapable of creating a great NatSoc state anyways.

I had a friend who lived their for three years he said it was boring because he knew no one their but he got a very good treatment.
Holy shit do you even have time to spend your money?. I am scared we will soon suffer the same fate.

as opposed to german's great natsoc state? :DDDD

>Holy shit do you even have time to spend your money?
nah it was intensive physical labor at a packaging plant, I survived a month there and I guess if you get through the hiring process of 6 months they require you to work 7 days a week some months. Not worth it tbqh

That's not including the traffic and waking up one and a half hour earlier to get ready. People are being turned to to slaves i don't even understand how people want higher pay in exchange for this.

desu if Europe ever gets so cucked I can't live in my country due to my political views and deeds, I'm going to Iran. Yazd or northwest of Tehran just by the mountains near the Caspian sea.

nooo me no arab, me syrian shami, me white

:DDDD
Yes!

Syriac and Assyrians are WHITE and BASED

wh*Te and based is an oxymoron senpai, you cant be wh*Te and based at the same time.

Levatines are from nordic aryan origin

I will probably get a heart attack from stress.
Or you can come here if you are okay with some fighting from time to time, you just need a degree some work experiance and you will get a job.

best source for a rundown on turkeys attack on the kurds?

No i never met a syrian who thought he was white all the guys i met think of themselves as Arabs and are prpud of that, it the Lebanese who think they're French and try to act European despite being the source of degeneracy in the arab world.

All of /sg/ can go to Oman and help it become even more the Switzerland of the ME

Hello /sg/
Any gainz?

>come to Libya
If Gadaffi unifies the country, I maybe come for a visit.

I'm using white in its original, Mediterranean meaning, obviously.

>pic related
Is that some delicious /sci/?

we got some mountainz and shiet

Can confirm Oman was comfy

I always forget about oman it's rarely mentioned i think some people don't even know it exists.

looooooooool

You can learn farsi and work as translator. our football clubs love to sign croatian coaches and the next manager of our national team is(probably) croatian.

Nice scenery.
Needs moar barrel bombs on Kurds though. We should buy some from the Lion.

What do you think of Sufism and is it spreading or declining in Turkey

muslims can kys

Croatia and Iran have good ties. I even heard the Croats = Iranians meme from the people while visiting. It's mostly a meme. There's a tiny bit of truth it in. Still, people have a perceived "tie" to each other and politically we were always friends. Before word wars, during Ustaša regime and even before the sanctions got lifted. And I can't really pinpoint why things worked this well. It's magic!

i am an Arab of the purest stock you berberat, how fucking dare you

TOO MUCH MAGIC

Sure you are, Phoenician.

la mezcla impía del hombre y el demonio

>berberat
Don't you fucking dare mix me with libyan k*rds.

Assad will protect us all

poonicians are a dead race. i am from the Al Jaafar family, my ancestors are Shia ARAB bulls from Iraq

hes doing well in until
>revolutions are built on science
which is nonsensical and too transparent

but libya is barely even arab bro, genetically speaking i mean.

>Sufism
Mostly LARPers IRL. It doesn't matter whether it spreads or declines, the society as it is and individuals as thy are it will remain empty.
I appreciate its values greatly, 12th century Anatolia a best century.
1- I wish.
2- Rude.
3- Pic related.

Those are the best countries imo
Thats why I want to visit those places
Paraguay, Kazahkstan, Namibia

What is Assad's stance on Olive branch? He considers it a violation of Syrian territory and the Kurds have asked him for help, why the fuck isn't he assisting the kurds?

We're basically a mix of every race that lived in north africa that include turks.

1:01 now thats what i like to call a pure kurd

blow job soldiers
if you catch my drift

I agree, for some reason i also wanted to visit khazakhstan it looks comfy

>Namibia
Too much aids.
>Kazahkstan
But Kyrgistan look much more alluring. Too much fields is too much fields. I'm nitpicking, though.

It is mostly in a likely irreversible decadent state in Turkey. Meaning it is more of a political device.

Sufism at its core is mindblowing though, like many other mystic traditions which it shares many common points with. It's worlds apart from the more external orthodox Islam, there is no comparison.

;__; ارجعولنا موسى الصدر بليز

Amen Brother

He does add "and thought" though. Also that doesn't detract from 2nd half of message which is correct

Why am I supposed to hate Kurds again? Because they bomb roaches? That's a good thing!