Dragon Ball Super

>June 18th: "The Wickedest! The Evilest! Freeza Runs Wild!!"
>A mysterious gang lays on ambush for Goku and Freeza after they return from Hell. Freeza transforms into his Golden form and mercilessly slaughters his enemies. Goku is too busy covering Freeza's surroundings to stop him.
Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=62pLJi6965c
twitter.com/toshio916/status/872077095735889921
pastebin.com/K7FGtFfp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Worship

She's not really gay...is she?

I'M SORRY FREEZA-SEMPAI!

Caulifla is probably about as sexual as Goku is. It's just Kale.

Episode 150
What, you don't need an outhouse!? Uub's Number 2!

Ane-san~

One Piece is gonna be over before we get to the actual fucking tournament

somebody really needs to throw this rat near champa

If anyone should apologize it's Toriyama.

>Frieza is the only enemy Goku said he doesn't want to fight, no matter how strong he gets

>Frieza uses the "I am a strong opponent get exited" trick on Goku and it works

>with wrestling moves was fucking great
>wrestling moves
It was lame as shit. Here are some real wrestling moves, not that Justice tornado shit(which he stole from Frost)

Reminder that Cuckdom's credibility is completely shot.

>Frieza is the only enemy Goku said he doesn't want to fight, no matter how strong he gets
What are you talking about? Even at the end of Namek Goku told Frieza to get stronger and try again if he wants.

Why are they taking SO long to start the tournament?

Is the tournament going to live up to the hype?

goku is not returning from hell with freeza. Baba is.

Since when? Goku said outright that Freeza would make a great rival if he wasn't so evil.

I just remember him saying at some point that he doesn't want to fight frieza

youtube.com/watch?v=62pLJi6965c
>"alternate leaks"

>They didnt fuck her up

Thank lord, i thought Toryiama will turn Kale into a joke like a kawaii roided girl or some stupid shit like this but for now its Broly but female which is completly fine.

exactly

"if he wasn't so evil"

The fact that these leaks are so believable prove that the anime is trash. Thank god we have someone like Toyotaro to actually fix this mess.

Well, you remembered wrong.

I feel like Kale is Sup Forums's favorite u6 but I convinced them to like Caulifa better that one time and now they forget about Kale.

Please don't bait anime vs manga autists this early.

I unironically like LSSJ Kale, a big bad guy (girl) who wants to just destroy everything she looks at is something that is needed in series like this

He was already tricked numerous times by fakes spoiler though

He was shit from the start

>implying turning Broly into an autistic lesbian she-male isn't Toriyama's way of being a spiteful cunt and fucking the character up

anime = manga

All this shit is getting too fanfic for my taste.
DBS peaked at Zamazu

>that fucking tweet that doesn't prove anything but is taken as absolute proof

>prove that the anime is trash.
it took you this long to realize that shit?

Caulifla was always going to be more popular, being the female Goku and all.

He really is a clown. I don't get how anyone can take him seriously.

And now he's trying to damage control the whole thing

You'd be right if Broly itself had any character, the guy was non-existent until he turned LSSJ then he had the same personality as Kale has now when she transforms. Difference is Kale has a personality when she isn't transformed (even if its your typical otaku-pandering shit)

>Wan Piss
ftfy

>Bunch of autist killing themselves over a Chinese cartoon

Good

not even close to being the same

Are Yamchafags the ultimate cucks?

When will the leaked spoiler be confirmed?

? I didn't say they were I'm just comparing the animation.

The one from yesterday? It's been debunked.

Soon

There's no way the tournament will live up to the hype. With 80 fighters, majority of them will be bland mooks who's only purpose to job, with each universe having a couple actually good designed characters.

He's just an overly jumpy Toei shill ignore him.

>It's not fake

I mean when will we have the 4 episode list from magazine?

To see if 2chan was 100% wrong or not

I think frieza joining U4 is retarded as fuck (unless he betray them) but I just want to be sure

Broly = Undying hatred for Goku
Kale = Undying love for Caulifla

IT'S FUCKING WRONG
I WARNED YOU DUMB U7 NIGGERS TO BRING ME BACK AND NOT THAT SNAKE FRIEZA SERVES YOU RIGHT HOW COULD YOU TRUST SOMETHING THAT HAS NO SEXUAL ORGANS DUMBASS NIGGERS ENJOY YOUR YMCHA MEMES

i fucking hate kale i hate everything she stands for i hate retards i hate faggots i hate broly-pandering i hate woman i hate her voice i hate her eyes i fucking HATE KALE

He doesn't exist in hell. He is a robot

I think this image is fake.

Long live the Ratboy Genius!

twitter.com/toshio916/status/872077095735889921

That was my first thought before this Yamcha thing. It's just like Vegeta and the Ginyu Force in Namek. Goku told him to not kill them, he does so anyway.

>I mean when will we have the 4 episode list from magazine?
Like today or tomorrow
It's usually during the first days of the month

Sounds like you found your waifu

Wew lad. Yamchafags on suicide watch then.

Hahahahahaa Yamchcucks keep getting btfo

The manga is better, if only because Toriyama is involved ( draws and correct things on occasion) and Toyo actually cares about lore to a greater degree than Toei so it's more consistent as a whole to the original manga.

This is all a well known fact and you'd be delusional to think otherwise.

He's a microorganism that has grown big. The robot would be 16.

>this "animation"

DELET THIS

>Yamchacucks
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

If Kibito isn't a Supreme Kai, how come the fusion between him and Shin lasted "forever"?
Also, how was manga Shin able to awaken Trunks powers if Old Kai just had that ability thanks to the Old Witch perks?

The tracing meme is my favorite in these threads, always get a kick out of it especially from the people who take it seriously

So what will Hit manage to accomplish in the Tournament of Power? Will he be able to time step in a place where there is no time?

still shitposting perfectly fine animation and acting as though the rest of the episode wasn't full of movement

k

>if only because Toriyama is involved
I don't understand why Toriyama is more involved with the promotional manga than the main product the anime. I guess it's because he's a mangaka not an animator/screenwriter, but still the anime is the version most people are going to see so he should be there to fix Toei's fuck ups.

I like to think that due to all the good guy DNA he had, Cell was far less evil than Freiza so he ended up repenting in hell and was reincarnated so they cant recruit him.

I don't get the new meme

DAS RITE DAS RITE DAS RIIIIIIIIIIIIITE

He goes over every storyboard of the anime. But obviously he can't redraw stuff or fix QUALITY like he does for the manga.

kek, that is actually because the animation supervisor was the same for both scenes and he's known for his huge mouth screams

Nah man, Hit is fucked

>perfectly fine animation
Damn someone has low standards.

They weren't the same at all.

Shuuichiro Manabe has only ever worked on one Dragon Ball property, and that's Super.

Big ass mouths are a Toriyama thing. It's nothing new.

>He goes over every storyboard of the anime
Source?

Why do people care? Toriyama is a fucking retard. He wouldn't be shit without his editors calling him out on his stupid ideas.

Look at all the stupid shit he's done in this arc alone, from putting Buu to sleep, to making saiyans lesbian, to replacing Frieza with Yamcha just because it's "funny".

>Toei tracing
>Still looks like shit

wew

Well in that case I'm glad Manabe is bringing back some of that old school style

He'll basically weaken the foes for his teammates, since he can't kill them. He can knock them out, though.

That's why I only mentioned his drawing corrections, most of Toriyama's good ideas came when he was pressured ny his editors.

pastebin.com/K7FGtFfp

Q: I've heard Toriyama has a direct role into your work, right?

T: Not only mine: he supervises every storyboard related to the Dragon Ball universe.