Can somebody tell me WHY trump sucks Jewish dick so much? Does it really taste that good?

Can somebody tell me WHY trump sucks Jewish dick so much? Does it really taste that good?

idk

With out the foreskin protecting your head it collects spices easier making it taste better.

He’s smart. They control every fucking thing so just play the game and try to help your people as much as possible. Some Jews are right wing, can’t forget that. Picrelated

circumcised dicks taste far better,
uncircumcised dicks are just revolting

never again is all I can say lol

KInda tastes like cinnamon TBQH

He wants to join the super secret society so that he'll have access to the anti-aging panacea

>Trump sucking kike dick is 85D chess i swear!

Funny how before the election Sup Forums was saying how he'd name the Jew and BTFO them when he becomes pres.

He knows who his masters are and serves them obediently.

Sure thing, let me amputate tens of thousands of pleasurable nerve endings because one dumb hole in Australia doesn’t want to give me head. Fair trade.

>t. anteater dick

LOL!

I'm gonna steal that, ty user

Post more? ^.^

NP ;)

>it's called staying close to the enemy you retard..fkys.

no. it has no taste nor any other appealing attributes of the gentile penis. looks like crap and only feeds his various addictions to all the worst things in this world

it's not like you can pull the skin back right?

Circumcision originates from slavery btw

dont even feed into them. we had a circumcision thread tonite. they lost. so now theyre flopping around on the floor deservedly and as usual. with anything. always fucken whining

The truth hurts them, hun
All kinds of bacteria collect under it and it's disgusting whether they decide to pull it back or not.
lol, uncircumcised boys, I imagine are 80% of these cringe boards so of course you will have more support in your internet wars while the circumcised go out and bang your mothers