I have grown sick of Atheism

So I used to be an Atheist. I think a big part of it was my rebellion phase and it was just the trend. After finding out how degenerate atheists usually are and also I remember listening to Sargon, who basically was talking about the study showing that Islam is going to be soon the most popular religion in the UK and he basically said "Oh, that's a good thing because the only reason for that is because Christianity is on the decline and that is a good thing".

I also hate how atheists usually denounce everything Christian. They basically say "God doesn't exist" and anything to do with Religion even slightly has no merit and is poisonous. I don't believe this. I think Religion has a lot of merit and to simply denounce it and everything to do with it is stupid. You have bearded idiots like The Amazing Atheist who think they are above it all because they don't believe in God and because they know it is make-believe, but that is quite arrogant and entitled. They are like a 10 year old kid who lectures old people on things because he is that full of himself.

I still don't fully believe in God. I just have decided to dive deep into the Christian fate and start reading books about it and start paying attention to the advice it has to offer. Who knows, maybe in the end with all the trouble around, Christianity might become greater than ever. It might've been all part of His plan..

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the hardest part is figuring out how to convince yourself to get back to believing so you get stuck in a limbo of being agnostic

Converted catholics, this is what you all sound like to normal people.

>doesn't believe in god
>wants to be part of the good boy club anyway, even though it means living a lie

i swear the average IQ on this board has been dropping 5 points a year since 2014. we're approaching congo levels of subhuman

Well, I don't care about the believe part that much. If it happens it happens. I think the most important thing is to listen

Sorry bud, after 18 you're kind of stuck with your decision

>living a lie

I am completely honest with myself and with others. I don't lie. How could I be living a lie then?

I don't understand

Adam was the first man, god saw adam was bored and needed someone to moan at him so he created women.

Did adam have a penis and testes? Becuase if he did and had no woman why would he have had them? But if he didn't then when woman was made where did they come from?

Religion has all these flaws in it.

So you're saying I can just choose to believe in God? Cool.

God knew he would create Eve. He just wanted to let Adam experience how lonely it is without a companion so that he may know how lucky he is later on. Also to teach other people a lesson.

Is this that witty British anti-intellect humor I always hear so much about?
Sarcasm, as it were?

No it was something I was pondering.

You are not stuck after 18. People can and still change. Religious conversions can happen at any point in time.

Also.
>First Human Creation Story
Genesis 1:27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.
>Second Human Creation Story
Genesis 2:18-22: And the Lord God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

I'm not atheist , but it all seems a muddle of different tales.

I know about that. Also:
>I'm not atheist , but it all seems a muddle of different tales.

That is literally what the Bible is actually.

Epicureanism is better than modern anti-theism atheists. It is a philosophical worldview built on empiricism and ration thought.

Also, it says God created man and a woman, but that doesn't mean he did it at once. For instance, if you drink a cup of tea and after that you make another one and someone says: He drank two cups of tea - is that a wrong statement since you didn't drink them at once?

Do you believe God interacts in time the same way you and I did? Or do you believe that God had intended to make both male and female all along, from eternity past?

People don`t care about the one conspiracy that matters; like the fields in the Matrix; they are a soul-farm; they ain`t the dominating species; the Hell conspiracy. Come to my website, and see relative truth www.1stcenturyministries.com

I'm an atheist simply because I do not believe that god exists, but I can see the value that Christianity has brought to European civilization and I don't mind it at all, in fact I encourage other people to practice its values and be Christian. The lack of belief in god has turned the average pleb into a degenerate faggot.

Perhaps so,but the 2 tales seem rather contradictory?

Couldn't agree more.

God made eve from adam's rib.
I think one of the first questions that you have to wrestle with as you go down this path is whether or not the early tales are literal or not; Noah's Flood and the necessary incestuous relationships (which weren't condemned at the time) included.

I am still undecided

Not if you consider the fact that God is omnipotent

Be mindful. Everything written can deceive you. The bible is a really great work to study. keep centered and skeptical, but never dismiss something unless you can 100% prove it's bullshit.

also, ask yourself what "god" means. what is the nature of the god described in the bible? how does it compare to other gods? how does your interpretation of jehova compare with other interpretations? there's plenty to keep you busy for a lifetime, especially now that we've got the internet.

if you get swept up in it, remember to pay close attention to what jesus commands. most of the "devote" christians out there can't even follow the "official" bible's version of jesus. let alone the many religious texts that are arguably more accurate to the teachings of the man.

The first account is how everything happend in a scientific sense , the second account of the garden is how a story is told , everyone knows the snake is satan but it does not say so at first.

>14And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:

>15And I will put enmity between thee and the woman, and between thy seed and her seed; it shall bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heel.

This is the fall of angels and that the devils will become enemies of humankind

Christianity didn't bring shit for values. Western civilization only moves forward when people rediscover their classical root. The Renaissance, The Enlightenment, and the Industrial Revolution are all from classical roots.

introduction to sedevacantism
youtube.com/watch?v=v8J-Ae8QPVI&t=
The Bible is true
youtube.com/watch?v=Ll9LN79gB3M&t=

The first one I've seen it, I think you posted it once before. Interesting videos

I've never seen a single building created by an atheist that is aesthetic as even the most basic Cathedrals in Europe

You're living a lie no matter what you do. Do you think you're anywhere close to the universal truth now? Pick a lie and live by it, you'll never learn the real truth as long as you live. Truth is irrelevant.

>everyone knows the snake is satan but it does not say so at first.

Where does it actually literally reveal it self that the snake is satan , at the end of the book ,the book of revelations... 2 times to make it clear

>9And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 1

>2And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,

brainlet doesnt understand that people are believer because they were brainwashed during childhod

>It might've been all part of His plan.
I was almost with you up until this point.
IMHO a LARPy Christian is as bad a self righteous atheist.
I'd stay away from "that god" and read some Hindu or Buddhist scripture, wisdom can be found in the oddest places.

Well, why didn't he get the fucking story straight then?
>Omnipotent
>Shit at linear progression in stories
Pick 1.

I picked one.

>You're living a lie no matter what you do.
not really. i admit that i truly know nothing, i'm not epistemelogically naive. my experiences are what they are, but they don't give me true knowledge of the world. "truth" doesn't have a meaning in the absolute sense, a semiotic structure can only be true within a given context and the true/false dichotomy is only meaningful when applied to semiotic constructs like language or mathematics. to the extent that "the world" cannot be meaningfully represented semiotically, which is a very great extent indeed, concepts of truth or falsity cannot be applied to statements about the world. therefore, the only statement i can make about the world which is true is that i cannot accurately model it. yes? when i say "i cannot accurately model the world", is that a lie? if i can accurately model the world, than "real truth" is perfectly achievable. we cannot make true statements about the world, but we can certainly make true statements about what we observe. i observe that OP wants to be a christian even though he doesn't believe in god. OP clearly does not observe god in his life or else he wouldn't be having this issue. most christians would observe that believing in god is pretty central to the whole concept of being christian. therefore, i feel confident in saying that OP is a faggot

I said I don't fully believe in God, not that I don't believe at all. Maybe you should read more carefully before calling people names. Like me for instance. I have observed and I am confident in calling you a liar.

Sure, I think the bible is a somewhat entertaining fantasy book.
But I'd rather not take Judaism 2.0 seriously.

In 500 years the people living will mock you for your current beliefs just like we mock people 500 years ago for theirs. Every single person who has ever lived has not come anywhere close to knowing the ultimate truths of reality and you won't either, most of what we know today will eventually be superseded and proven to be misguided, incomplete or flat out wrong. Dedicating your life to truth is pointless. You'll never find it, experience it, know it and you'll die having deluded yourself for your entire life just like religious people do.

oh fuck you you piece of shit. you either believe in god or you don't. how do you "kinda" believe in god? how can you be that fucking broken in the head? belief in god is not intellectual, it's not wishy washy virtue signalling bullshit. if the existence of god is not fucking obvious to you, you absolutely don't believe. you've got to be a weak-willed retard to not know if you believe in god or not.

>Faggot doesn't know about Epicurus.

you literally didn't read my post. what belief did i espouse aside from the limitations of language and knowledge? i guess this is what happens when you inbreed criminals for a few hundred years. christ

You know, the madder you get the stupider you look. What I mean't is that I was still researching what God is and what he represents and I am still trying to get to know the christian God in particular and so on.

>living a lie
>he’s a modern epistemological denialist
Maybe you could start by giving us your definition of absolute knowledge

>I was still researching what God is and what he represents
i promise you that i am not the stupid-looking one in this exchange. what the fuck does god "representing" something mean? do you think it's dungeons and dragons or something, where there's like a god of the sun and a god of war and shit? i'm trying to get inside your strange bulgarian brain

Is this thread about God or Religion? Because those aren't even close to the same thing.

Yeah, I am not responding anymore. You are batshit crazy

Just remember that he represents "rational" atheism. They don't disbelieve in God. They hate God, and you're feeling the vitriol directed towards those who would even dare to believe.

I went agnostic around 12 years ago and returned to the Church last year.

I regained my faith through a moment of huge crisis that I only managed to overcome with prayer.

So if any of you want to regain your faith, I would suggest actually praying to Him for guidance in your daily life, and asking him for help in your struggles.

you live with the fact that there are things in life more fundamental than knowledge. your senses reveal the world to you in a certain way, so you might as well run with it instead of trying to think your way into being something you're not. absolute knowledge is impossible, but experiences of the absolute are easily available to anyone who wants them (and many who don't). i don't personally care what semantic framework you want to attach to your spiritual/transcendent experiences, but OP very clearly doesn't experience god as being part of his life.

Nice to see greenpilled guys here.

Yeah, he has some sort of animosity towards the whole Religion thing, obviously. Prob it is something personal.

i'm not an atheist. i actually believe in god, unlike OP. you're feeling the vitriol of someone who thinks people should be true to themselves instead of trying to impress a cambodian archery forum.

>is religious
>is accused of having animosity towards religion by someone who doesn't believe in god
i'm reporting you for being a retard

If you were religious you wouldn't speak like the devil.

>wah he's being mean to me he's the devil
i fucking hate nupol.

>If you were religious you wouldn't speak like the devil.

Isnt the devil religious?

Have you ever tried to believe?

I am not complaining or whining. I am saying that you yourself represent how little you follow the path of God

He meant religious in the context of him being a Christian, smarty pants. Follow the conversation.

fuck off to /x/

I might not able to describe God exactly, but I can tell you with certainty that He frowns upon people trying to kill each other in his name.

Proof? 2nd Commandment, applicable to all 3 of the world's major religions. "Do not take the name of the Lord God in vain". This doesn't mean don't scream goddmanit! when you stub your toe. It means don't misrepresent yourself as having divine authority. Stop being retards and fighting over God, He despises it.

are you an authority on what following the path of god looks like all of a sudden? you're saying retarded shit, i'm calling you a retard, and you are literally complaining about it. you've got the emotional maturity of a twelve year old, man

Pathetic...

so ... like solipsism with extra steps.
therefore garbage

>Claims he's religious
>Is actively trying to deter someone accepting Christ
Atheist or Mudslime, either way you're an anti-christ

>Join the knights templar now!
Nei takk Fjotolf.

>trying to get someone to realize that religion isn't an intellectual exercise
>"detering someone from accepting christ"

The complete opposite of that, actually.

Joining the Church is the first step to finding faith. Jesus would've never, ever turned away a sinner because "You're not thinking about it right dude" and by actively turning away someone who is earnestly seeking to understand you're doing satans work.

Since you seem to be in want of a spiritual dimension within your life, I personally suggest for you to begin researching parapsychology.

A man named Ian Stevenson has done many years of research into the alleged past life memories of children, documenting literally thousands of cases in which they were immensely accurate and could not be explained by mundane means, and hundreds of cases in which the children had birth marks or missing limbs which corresponded to who the child claimed to 'have been'. And he is not the only person to have done this and come to the conclusion of reincarnation being a factual phenomenon. If one is to start looking into the possibility of there being more to life than death and suffering, that is a good place to begin.

The ultimate and final challenge for an Atheist is to accept that White/Christian/Wester countries are the best and safest place to live for an Atheist.
(+ Japan and South Korea, but okay.)

Atheists who can acknowledge this in my book are okay decent people.
Atheists who refuse to acknowledge this is usually communist cancer.

That which has made can be changed, and can be corrupted: Man and his "institutions" like the "The Church".

That which was not made is immutable, and therefore cannot be corrupted: God

Why must one submit to an authoritarian structure created by corrupted men to find faith in that which cannot be corrupted?

South Korea is pretty christian as well.

Don't know if irony or complete stupidity.

>I made toast and coffee this morning
>how'd you do that user?
>I brewed coffee like I do every morning, and then once I was sipping it I thought....man this coffee would be really good if I had some toast to go with it, so I put some bread in the toaster
>why do you contradict yourself user????

I'd say that's one of the cases where we should have left them alone instead of spreading a foreign religion into their land.

The west also did other things to them like amputating 95% of their foreskin. They would be better off without that type of intervention.

OP should actually go to church, read the bible instead of "reading up on christianity", experience god, and quit being such a soyboy faggot. You would probably benefit from doing the same.
>hurr durr satan
reflect on your retardation

I don't know they seem to be doing alot better than their ethnic brothers to the north. Maybe that Protestant work ethic brought something to the table.

They seem to be behind the Japanese. Maybe the dick cutting have actually hurt them.

maybe but dick cutting aside your a moron if you can't see the causal link between christian societies and prosperity. I'm talking about Western Civilisation without christianity we don't have it and it's fruits.

Your short term memory need an upgrade Moron.

It's one of the Hermetic Principles, from what I understand it means something can not come into physical manifestation before it occurs in the mind of any intelligent being somewhere in all of creation. It's not solipsism at all, it means a creator and every other intelligent being is real and independent of you.

haha my mistake, I am indeed the moron in this case.

You'll end up having faith again. Go back to church. Ignore these Jew shills

First of I go to church. I exercise often and I am far from being a soyboy. Reading books on Christianity is a good thing. Why do you lie so much, Satan? Also, why are you so stupid and mad? Tell me all about it

There are self righteous assholes no matter the faith. But just because some looser bugs you dosent mean you have to convert to a belief that's bullshit just to prove a point. Be a smart guy and be an agnostic atheist, no one can actually prov or disapprove a God but on the evidence presented so far one it's abundantly leaning towards no God.

>Muh greek edge-lords
At least you aren't a Diogenes sac-rider, so it could be worse

I can never tell if theist posting on Sup Forums is larping or serious

personally I converted to catholicism from atheism because every other branch of christianity is pants-on-head retarded and insignificant in the realm of politics

>tumblr

>Jude Law portrays the pope
>jude law
pottery

>4chin

Hey, user. The following might help you in your research.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/119277518/#119286689
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/120132023/#120132023
tnx

I'll assume this is a real post and ill try to help you out. TPTB moved the goal posts long ago. Religion isn't about the bible, it is about our real history that has been censored. It looks like we are descendants of gods but are kept as slaves to another race. They keep us poisoned with our food etc, because if they don't. Our pineal gland will activate and we will be like some xmen shit. This is why they eat pineal glands and/or adrenochrome. No matter what tech they have, they still can't replicate it. It is straight from the gods, they can't make it. They have no soul, but we do. They are salty.

You're wecome.