> Have created most high culture and civilised societies around the globe

> Cultured thugs, Aryan Knights, the perfect evolution of the Indo-Europeans

> Most women worldwide get wet over Anglo men, most non anglo men want to be us

This is genuinely how I feel

>Beat the Germans in two world wars and humiliated them

>beat the germans in two world wars
Come on now m8.

But while we're on the subject...

white man to the 3rd world = money and power.

this is all they see

the queen still rules canada, australia and nz and half the Caribbean.

all the others had to ask nicely for independence.

I grew up in Ely

What's Ely city like now?

Oh come the Sons of the Angles, Jutes, Celts and Normans and Saxons from all corners of the world you settled.

Americans, Australians, Canadians, Argentinians, come once again to the call of your noble blood, throw down ye shackles of consumerism and usury and feast of the flesh of our racial enemies.

For Woden, Thunor, Christ god and ancstors!

>Beat the Germans in two world wars and humiliated them
Eek, I dunno about that. Implying that's a good thing even if it were completely true.

Hitler was a cuck and so were the German masses. Oh no we tried our hand at taking over the European empires of old because of our inferiority complex, with our newly formed shit tier country and got smashed.

Must be because of the Jews, not our completely stupid faults for having zero idea how to wage wars on multiple fronts.

BRB blaming the kikes for our shitty culture and weak men who constantly lose wars

BRB do holocaust then whine about Dresden

BRB be joyless humourless cunts then get mad when people point it out with their cum soaking twirly fagstaches

>YOU 'ERE THAT MOYTE? WE'RE DA FOOKIN' MASTUR RAYCE!

Modern Germany showing its faulty genetics which drive towards expressing themselves via cuckery.

The British Empire was big, but most of it was composed of shitholes ruled by dirty savages (Africa, India, Australia, etc). Not as impressive as some of the others.

>Implying this country is any less cucked than Germany is.
Please stop, you're embarrassing us now.

I'm from England.

Only middle class faggots like you are cucked. Come to Ordsell estate, we will cut a niggers eyes out with a stanley knife you cuck.

Pakis, niggers, they tried moving onto the estate, we put two in intensive care during the riots and now they don't try anymore.

You southern faggots are the faggots who rim nigerians.

judeo
christian
values

Based Mercia

I believe you, Gwyndyllyon

>Gets upset when I point out this country is in just as much of a shit state as any other western European country.
You gonna have a cry about the Polish stealing your job next little guy?

>Mudblood

I love the Polish, they cucked Germany with us, Brave Polish men were prominent in the battle of britain, they were not like the German soldiers who cucked and surrendered en masse only to die in Gulags anyway.

Long live Britannia
Long live Poland
Long may Germany remain Cucked

I see you're a kike not even a Euro at all. My gut is always right.

>You're a kike

It fills me with an unreasonable amount of Joy that a white person like myself knowing about the Kikes causes the kikes like you so much butthurt.

>Long may Germany remain Cucked
Doesn't look like any Germans are taking your low energy bait mate, this board has really deteriorated the last year or so, Jesus wept. Seeya.

>It fills me with an unreasonable amount of Joy that a white person like myself knowing about the Kikes causes the kikes like you so much butthurt.
>white person like myself
Only Amerimutts need to affirm that they are white lol.

You're the one that brought up race and mixing since it's always on your mind, Khazar.

Yeah and you're insecure enough to try to validate yourself to me.

Dont let a refugee rape yur sister on the way out, slag face

No, I wanted to point out that you were a shill kike. Then I wanted to point out how much it makes me laugh how retarded you "meme" is. It's weak divide and conquer shit I've seen a billion times.

You live in the same country as me doofus, you probably typed that with one hand whilst cupping your sisters boyfriends balls in the other.

>It's weak divide and conquer shit

I pointed out that all of those were kike divide and conquers at the times and I was mostly ignored.

excuse me?

Probably because you come across like an idiot and it's not completely true, most Euros posted mutt memes originally because it was just funny to trigger arrogant Amerishits with it, perhaps some shill boards joined in but that wasn't the bulk of it. Not our fault that it strikes a heavy chord, mudblood.

only 3/5 are true but hey that's still better than any kraut

I'm sure some useful idiots jumped on board like good goys but it was a kike campaign.

Sorry just many redpilled Euros have no time for Jewmericans, don't get so emotional.

Right back to the dividing and conquering.

Also the absolute mind shattering irony of calling someone a useful idiot whilst being an American. Do you have any self awareness at all?

If only you weren't protestant...

I'm not a useful idiot. In the words of Robert Bruce "We shall drain our dearest veins but they shall be free".