>proceed to act like total niggers
>create massive organized crime networks, shitty ghettoized communities
>totally fuck up the New York accent into something atrocious

this is why we can't have nice things

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0OPOMea1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

US immigration was perfect pre-Civil War. It was all just Germanic's and British Isles people. I don't know why they decided to let in Med subhumans

>be American
>go into Italian alley
>get shot

The absolute state of the Amerimutt

Why would italy throw away it's good people? in fact, why would any country? intelligent people can make a good life anywhere in the world, it's idiots who rush across borders to chase gold and myrrh

my dad was attacked by a gang of Italians when he lived in NY back in the 80s, they did it because he was a polish immigrant in their "area"

Italian American here

The mafia was all Jews

Italians dindu nuffin

You have to admit Italians are the most macho European culture, maybe besides Russians

Based american Terroni showing to the poles who's in charge of which ghetto.

I have never watched the sopranos is it worthwhile?

Italian Americans are the best.

>immigrate to America
Ayup.
>proceed to act like total niggers
Not really.
>create massive organized crime networks, shitty ghettoized communities
So they were better at organized crime. No one ever got mugged on an Italian street. And they weren't ghetto. Every street was clean and people took pride in their surroundings.
>totally fuck up the New York accent into something atrocious
Would you rather have Ebonics?
>this is why we can't have nice things
We'll always have our thing.

Hands down best series I ever watched

>Shitty ghettoized communities

100% lies. It is common knowledge that the former italian neighborhoods in NYC (there aren't any left now) were practically crime free, and especially non-white criminals avoided them.

breaking bad is better. Better call saul is gonna be the best

The closer you get to the Middle East, the shitter the people become. Simple, really.

No.

niggers are too stupid to create massive organized crime networks

niggers being niggers. Seriously, the dagos we have here aren't even white. Why do so many of your people look like sand goblins?

Anybody else think that trump’s persona is heavily influenced by east coast Italians?

I read art of the deal. He talks about Italians, A LOT.

you sent your trash here to terrorize the rest of us

hahha get fucked polack

reddity soy-sh taste there struunz

idk man, they seem mostly like pretty boys that want to act macho to keep up a persona

>Be my family.

>Immigrate from northern Italy in the 1920's.

>Anglos and irish both treat us like hot garbage and descriminate against us.

>Some family members join the Mob to have connections within the community and extort Anglos into giving us our fair share.

>Others work their assets off and manage to become incredibly rich.

>Second gen survive great depression WW2 and the great depression and become wealthy business men.

>Third Gen become engineers and doctors. One helps found a successful IT company and becomes a millionaire at 23.

>4th Gen, I'm studying Mechanical Engi at MIT, my sister is becoming a Doctor.

Litterally every male on my mother's side of the family becomes a millionaire before they die. We live in the suburbs right next to all the old-money Anglos that once treated us like shit, and they love us.

Why do Ausfalians always seem to be Italy's biggest detractors? It's so obsessive that it's almost like it stems from insecurity.

Yeah, he's super New York. New York is heavily Italian. It's probably just Osmosis.

Lol he probably couldn't read the signs they had posted

most italians that migrated to the US were from sicily.

costa nostra were sicilian.

very italian i've ever known in australia thinks they are in the mafia. hahah

who do you think left Italy
a scum
good people always stay in their countries
bc good people have good life anywere

Ged outta heeere

>this is why we can't have nice things
2 generations later they had all but totally integrated because eye ties are Europeans with a culture similar enough that they could successfully integrate unlike these fucking Muslim shits

i want to say: all immigrants are scum
get it, burger? ;)

How do you comment the fact that your an estrade country is full of niggers today and is cucked?

Those are southern Italians. Mostly Arabic and African ad mixture. Northern Italians are mostly Alpine and Nordic ad mixture.

>Make D&C threads
>Jewish

You're a good boy. Make sure to call your Nana every once in a while, yeah?

>justifying being moorish trash

may as well return to islam while you're at it

uhh OP not sure if u know this but there are a ton of italian american immigrants outside of jew york who dont act like the southern italian jew mutts you described.

first ever mob in NYC was the jewish mob. the italian mob was comprised of italian jews from sicily and calabria

its the whole wall street mobster thing.

there were no signs from what he told and he spoke and could read english before coming into the states well he won in the end because he married an blonde italian women :^)

I imagine this was said when they were done beating on him, it's funny how the team up against people sorta reminds you of niggers doesn't it

This. Immigrants are almost always the scum. The Italians that went to America weren't the average and nice Italian but the mafiosi running from Mussolini and the poor southerners. Today European immigrants in general are often the garbage virtue signaling commies.

>italians
>white

pick one

Also, New Jersey is a Dago community and it is literally the biggest shithole in the United States of Burgergoblins

Anybody who watches this mass media jewish filth needs to be sent to a concentration camp.

It's not the italians making New Jersey a shithole. It's the presence of black and hispanic shitholes within NJ limits like Camden, Newark, East Orange and Union City.

wop eyebrows

"Nana" means female midget in italian.

what can I say, romans are a conquering peoples. it's in his blood, his jeans.

>5 on 1 (always fight as a group)
>attacked people for being in your "area"
>terrorized everyone

Italians in America were literally med niggers but I respect Italian food and culture

>Nonna

fag

You're unironically stumbling into some semblance of the truth here.

Italian americans are subhuman. They act like the stereotypical muh heritage mutts, meanwhile they can't even speak the language and only saw Italy on TV.

Greenpoint/Williamsburg?

>very italian i've ever known in australia thinks they are in the mafia. hahah
>costa nostra were sicilian.

there is also the Camorra and the N'drangheta, neither is from Sicily. Most Italian immigrants to Australia came from the Calabrian region and settled in Melbourne and Griffith, N.S.W, both of which have had a Mafia presence ever since.

t. Lived in Griffith, worked in Lygon St Melb too.

>Pole calling italians subhuman.

Greenpoint isn't an italian area, it's polish. Dumb polack must have stumbled his way into Bensonhurst.

Italian americans. Learn to read, stupid cunt.

Keep in mind that most Italians that emigrated to US came from the shitty southern part of the country. They were less intelligent, poor, brown arab rapebabies. Civilized people from Torino and Milan spit on these niggers.

I for one welcome wog immigrants.

Who would make our pizzas otherwise?

It's because they're part eggplant

I was just in another thread talking about Italians and had the pleasure of reminding them they are nothing but African level negros with a lot of African blood in them.

Glad to see OP is in agreement. Maybe Italy should join the African union and leave the EU already.

he's an italian larping on a VPN ignore his threads

Oh, ok got it. That's why ENGLAND and Sweden whored themselves out to Muslim invaders. They really are the best!!!

>Anglo subhumans butthurt the Italians made them their bitch in their own colony

Anglos and Potatoniggers were used to niggers which they could treat like shit to finally feel superior to someone with little consequence. Then they tried the same with Italians, but the Italians fought back and put them in their place.

That's why you see so much hatred for Italians, assmad Anglos and Potatoniggers.

no sure I'll have to ask him but greenpoint had a lot of polish immigrants

Don't worry, we treated Potato niggers and other european subhumans as trash too.

best scene in modern cinema, ever.

This

So is USA, England, France, Germany, and Sweden.

And now Italian Americans are richer than Italians

And Norwegians for that matter

Suck an icy dick Hans

Hey, that's racist.

Yeah but they did the same as the Italians did and put you in your place. You Anglos got BTFO first by the Irish then by the Italians.

I meant to write ancestral country. What to Italo-American Mutts think when They see Italy becoming Harlem 2,0?

Northern Italians are better people than Southern trash. They are literally shitty niggers of Europe.

>Caesare Lombroso´s theories connecting physiognomy to criminal behavior explicitly blamed higher homicide rates in southern Italy on the influence of African and Asian blood on its population.

Can't take any of thr mob drama bullshit seriously after reading The Punisher.

Poles are the scum of the earth though.

Yes, italian americans were so useless that they literally gave you the first commercial CPUs (Faggin) and CDMA (Rogallo), were key in resaerching of the first nukes and the discovery of atomic energy and elements (Fermi, Segré, Ghiorso), invented the phone (Meucci), invented blood-group genetics (Cavalli-Sforza), were aircraft innovators and designers (Bossi, Bellanca, Rogallo), or world famous doctors and virologists (Gallo, Dulbecco).

>
>Why do Ausfalians always seem to be Italy's biggest detractors? It's so obsessive that it's almost like it stems from insecurity.

Not Australians in general.
When you get to know pol, you'll notice there's a single heavily buttblasted straya that creates at least 3 topics a day on the matter. He's pretty funny in his obsession.

1/4th Italian here,

I rather have Italians coming here then filthy spics and niggers. I hope we get more once this bill manages to pass. I'm tried of seeing Spanish everywhere. At least Italian and German is exotic to us.

pastebin.com/vVgUbDwB

The sopranos is a meme and the only reason the show is “good” because you cant say its ovcerrater or you will get verbally assaulted on the internet by IIDF

This made no sense. Are you scared of people bullying you online?

>Italians
>Bring in organized crime

...at least it's organized

the sopranos was overrated trash faggot

tfw Sup Forums finally admits you are their nigger

It’s really good. Character development is perfect and it lacks political correctness.

1 post by this id you faggots.

don't reply after this line

____________sage_____________sage_________sage______________sage________________

>Gabagool? Ova heeerrreee!
m.youtube.com/watch?v=kR0OPOMea1Y

Italians have become pretty much a part of Americana at this point. Pizza is as Murican as scrambled eggs and BBQ ribs.

We send to you Terroni, i.e.: Italian niggers, hated by everyone. They also have their own version of WE WUZ KANGZ with Reign of Naples.

oh and they're also a mix of spics and turkish rape babies, you cna't expect them to be bright or white for that mattar.

>The mafia was all Jews
No, not all, but a vast majority. Murder, Inc. on the other hand was pretty much all jews

stupid fucking leaf, NYC is heavily jewish

Europeans keep voting for virtue signaling leftists and let in the worst types of "migrants". I guess you're all trash.

Yeah, no. Dagos and all those other shitskins have been making it a shithouse from day one.

White af

Slavs are white and dagos are literal moors.

Norway is a caliphate

>watching the silver screen jew

gas yourselves

Entropy. It is everything.

The Tyrone blaming the italians.
Holy fuck america is lost.

Yet you believe in evolution, which is against entropy

I like Italians. They made white Americans abandon their constitution.

I watched a documentary about a mafia family, and in order to take it down, the FBI got a warrant and bugged a lawyer's office.

I was surprised they could fuckin' do that. Bug a lawyer's office...

That's how much right-wing white retards hated Italians and their organized crime. They'd do anything to stop it.

It makes me laugh. Italians got white people to abandon their constitution more than the Muslims did.