Make marriage promise with childhood friend

>make marriage promise with childhood friend
>reunite with her in high school but spot her with another man
>run away because your whole world just crumbled around you
>proceed to get truck'd and isekai'd
>then watch your new mom get raped and murdered in front of you
Looks like this got picked up by a new scanlator.
Is Sup Forums ready for chapter 2 of Seirei Gensouki: Is There a More Cucked Isekai Protagonist?
The worst part of it all is that he amasses a huge harem, as per standard isekai standards, but then completely ignores all of them because he's still hung up over his childhood friend.

Sad.

this any good? the first few chapters dont give me much hope

It's total garbage that's a shining example of everything wrong with the isekai genre.
>absurdly overpowered protagonist
>but his Japanese Humility (tm) makes him try his best not to "stand out"
>Japanese cuisine wanking (rice is the greatest food in the world)
>every girl he meets ends up lusting for his cock
>but he's too dense too notice
>MISUNDERSTANDINGS out of the ass

Reposting this.

Like every beta isekai protagonist he gains a massive harem of fantasy heroine cliches including two princesses, a loli sensei, a reincarnated beastgirl slave, an elf, a dwarf, another beastgirl, a village girl from not-Japan, a reincarnated duke's daughter, a summoned hero, etc. that he is utterly unaware hold romantic feelings for him because he's dense as neutronium.

And then he drops ALL of them like a hot potato the moment the girl who cucked him gets summoned. Who turns out to have been madly in love with him this entire time and rejected the man he saw her walking with.

But because he's SO INCREDIBLY BETA he misunderstands that they're dating despite the girl rejecting the other guy multiple times right in front of him and distances himself from them because he's not worthy and never tells the girl his true identity.

Hiatus after first three chapters.

What kind of self-loathing does an author need to have to write this shit

the hilarious thing is he was BETA for 3 years.

He didn't "just" get isekai'd right after seeing them together. This fagot stalked her for 3 years and kept chickening out until he got isekai'd on his way to college.

3 years in the shadows watching her be friendly with another guy (not date) and he was so fucking beta he refused to intro himself.

Why?

He's beta as fuck, sure, but let's be fair here, he didn't stalk her for three years, she got summoned to the other world the day after he saw her again for the first time. He just spent those three years moping and regretting not talking to her before she disappeared.

Don't forget
>bullied powerless protagonist cliche where the MC gets bullied because he can't use magic but it turns out that's only because he's contracted to an absurdly powerful spirit unbeknownst to him and he can actually use magic-but-not-really-magic that's more powerful than anyone else's magic
The author obviously has a lot of hangups about a variety of things.

Why don't we talk about actually good isekai instead.

3 Years, that's psychosis. No that's beyond psychosis. Clinical depression self-resolves after 9 months. 3 years of obsession over a stupid high school crush is certifiable.

I literally cannot understand why people find enjoyment in these types of series. Even if you read it for the train wreck, there has to be some standards. The beta nip MC who's either dense as fuck or misunderstands everything is probably on of the shittiest tropes out there. Too bad most fantasy series that come out of Japan has this going on, it's pathetic.

>3 Years, that's psychosis. No that's beyond psychosis. Clinical depression self-resolves after 9 months. 3 years of obsession over a stupid high school crush is certifiable.
well, he has a pile of young hotties of every fetish group you can name lusting after his cock and he won't even look at them when he finds his ntr girl in the other world.

Not just 3 fucking years.

3 fucking years on Earth.

Then he dies.

Then he spends another DECADE of his new life obsessing over her.

>Her cheeks flushed, though her words seems faltered, she then took a deep breath and opened her mouth, as if gathering her courage.
>「Uhm, though it might be troubling by saying it in this way, I ……….. About Rio-sama …….. I love you!」
>Sayo confessed her love to Rio while bowing deeply.
>「Sayo-san …….. 」
>「I’m sorry. I’m unable to respond to your feelings」
>「………… Is that because Rio-sama will leave the village ? 」
>「That’s right」
>「T-Then! Please take me along with you! 」
>In that moment, Rio didn’t know what he should say to Sayo.
>「That’s impossible」
>「It’s alright! I received the teachings on using spirit arts from Yuba-sama, and I can use the simplest spirit arts just recently! 」
>「That’s why, I won’t become a —- 」
>「I’m sorry. There’s already someone that I love」
>Rio said that with a firm tone, interrupting Sayo’s speech.
>He felt sick when he said that.
>A girl already occupied that place in his heart.
>She was the one loved by Amakawa Haruto.
>She, who didn’t exist in that world.
>But whenever he was thinking of her, he couldn’t bring himself to get closer to other women.
>He was caught in that eternal prison of an impossible love.
The person himself knew that he was nothing more than a clown —.
>Even if he continued living like that in that world without her ——.
>Rio and Amakawa Haruto, were loving that girl.
>He was unable to lie about that feeling.
>Because Amakawa Haruto was the prisoner of his love, his childhood friend, who couldn’t move on after his death.
>「I-I know about it! I knew all along. Even so! 」
>Even so, I-I want to go with you! I want to be always by your side! 」
>「I-I’ll go, no matter how far it is! I’ll walk no matter what kind of road it is! That’s why, please don’t leave me alone! 」
>「I can’t respond to your feelings」
Poor girl.

Jesus fucking christ

And then she was never mentioned in the story again, because Fantasy Japan arc was just a volume long justification for why the MC has access to RICE and SOY SAUCE.

This has to be a parody.

I think that SJW's are fucking retarded for trying to stand up for the rights of fictional characters, but this is some next level shit.

The trip to fantasy Japan was actually the least terrible arc. Why? Because
>heroine #1 is the ONLY GIRL in the ENTIRE SERIES to SUCCESSFULLY CONFESS to the MC and get through his weapons-grade density even if she did get shot down
>heroine #2 is the ONLY GIRL of prime breeding age in the ENTIRE SERIES to NOT FALL IN LOVE with the MC (because she's his cousin) and ACTUALLY GOT ENGAGED TO ANOTHER MAN who is actually portrayed as a decent human being and not a salivating rapist noble (unlike every other male in the series)
It only gets worse from here. Literally every teenage girl he meets from here on out will fall in love with him and he will be completely clueless about it.

An isekai that has the MC use absolutely any amount of story from the original world? God forbid!

You say that like this isn't a common fucking setup.
Both Kazuma and the MC from Outbreak Company have the same backstory of getting their childhood friend stolen away from them.

What's up with this elementary tier dialogue? Is it just the translation or are all the other LNs like this?

>MC from Outbreak Company have the same backstory of getting their childhood friend stolen away from them.
I thought he just got rejected and the shame forced him to become a shut in.
Is there more in the novels were the anime leaves off?

What do you expect from hikki-NEETs that don't know how real humans interact?

Ah, yet another cuck MC to toss into the trash.

Maybe you're right, it's been a long time since I watched it.

Either way, one of the common justifications for isekai MCs being NEETs are the start of the story is due to a past rejection/NTR event traumatizing them.

>missing the point completely

>Is it just the translation

No way to tell unless you can speak fluently in both languages.

Pathetic

> he amasses a huge harem, as per standard isekai standards, but then completely ignores all of them

if they proceed to get stolen away one by one hopefully without the oblivious MC finding out then I will definitely pick this up

wtf is this shit?

No such thing

Can't they just make one series about people who aren't NEETs or murderous kendo experts getting transported. Sports genres in manga aren't about NEETs with amazing skills, actual fantasy series are never about NEETs.

So why is the transport genre riddled with them.

It's isekai, my friend.

The MC of the OP's manga isn't a NEET though.
Just a cuck.

they just can't help but make it self-insert i guess

>if only a greasy fat loser like myself could have a harem i wouldn't fuck up like betaMC-kun!

Haruto is actually a superhuman Mary Sue even before he gets isekai'd.

He has top grades, he's /fit/, he knows kung fu, and he's popular with girls (one of the heroines was a grade school loli who got isekai'd by the same truck as him and reincarnated as a beastgirl loli and she's madly in love with him in both lifetimes).

But the thing is, the only reason he's like that is because he obsessively improves himself thinking "m-maybe if I ever reunite with my childhood friend she'll see how cool I've become", so he's still a cuck in the end.

At least that's slightly more realistic than a worthless NEET getting isekai'd and suddenly becoming a popular lady's man.

>So why is the transport genre riddled with them.

Because MC's usually reflect the target audience.

Most of the stories I've read don't have worthless NEETs being reincarnated.

you haven't read enough isekai then

most MCs of isekai are:
>bullied
>NEET
>loner
>otaku

im sure you could add more. sometimes you get overworked sarariman.

>mad that MC is a cuck
>mad that MC is overpowered harem fag
Cant win

>you haven't read enough isekai then

I think I'll pass on reading the shit ones thanks.

He's both though.

I don't mind the second one, but not with the first one in tow.

/our guy/ Kazuma is a kusoNEET though.

Well he's obviously not a worthless one at any rate.

>doesn't have social anxiety
>isn't a faggot
>can have proper conversations with people of the opposite sex

Konosuba is kind of a parody series though.

>Well he's obviously not a worthless one at any rate.

No it isn't. It's just a comedy.

This has to be some of the most retarded shit I have ever read.What kind of shitstain author could write this crap and think of this as anything but terrible writing. Isekai genre has become a cancer for LNs

>rice is the greatest food in the world
This is true, though. I'm not even japanese.

>it's not a parody
>It's just a comedy

Rice is only the best food in the world when combined with beans. I'm not even a mexican and I recognize those two go together like PB and J.

Is every comedy a parody?

Nah. Potato is the undisputed king.

>not eating rice with keropok ikan

No. Every parody is a comedy, but not every comedy is a parody.

Nah that was meant to just be the first line, and then I was going to add some comment about how it was actually a parody, but it's late and I'm retarded and there you have it.

JUST cuck my life into pieces

Ah, okay.

>not rice mixed with crumbled white kroepoek + salt
Yum

I am not entirely sure what the purpose of this threads are? Is not like you people complaining is going to change anything in Japan. Wish fullfillment for self inserters has been a thing in Japanese media for decades, stop being so new please.

Just end me now. Any good isekai out there to read?

kill six billion demons

Eliza, Eien no Aselia, Akuyaku Reijo Ni Koi Wo Shite, Lax Demon.

shut the fuck up all of you
none of you have ever been in love
holy shit
that sort of behavior is normal

white rice with salt IS the greatest food though.

Release that Witch
Dungeon Defense
Oda Nobuna

Soy sauce is basically salt to begin with.

salt mixes better with more types of food if you eating more than rice though

Then it's better to add salt on those dishes while cooking them to begin with

Any wuxia chink novel desu

>amass slave harem
>don't touch them because he think of them as children
>going to brothel like nothing
>no hysterics, spilling spaghettis, long sex scenes because "I'M NOT VIRGIN ANYMORE", etc.
>spends night, think of this as normal necessity, manga don't make it like big deal, etc.
Yeah, Death March is like all your ordinary isekais, maybe even worse with all those ridiculous skills and titles falling at him like waterfall, but at least MC here act like adult.

This. Better at any corner.

She's just being walked gently, not getting creampied by the dude.

Get your shit together, MC-kun

not all the people who like him are lolis, he has plenty of 'mature' women that he turns down too

aze has the best chance though, im glad he has enough sense to go for her

Sometimes you read one of those stories where the author's mental issues and social deficiencies are put in stark contrast and you get secondhand embarrassment just from reading through.

Wait, I have seen this before.
She probably isn't even with this guy, they just happened to walk together for whatever reason

That's exactly what happens
>Implying she wasn't creampied anyway

>Not laying his hands on the mentally legal girl desperately lusting for his dick

He's a faggot and his isekai is boring as shit.

IIRC the black haired chick is madly in love with the MC and that was just a complete misunderstanding.

Man just ain't into loli. Which doesn't fucking excuse him not laying hands on the multitude of LEGAL FULL-GROWN WOMEN IN HIS HAREM.

It's not NTR if the NTR'd brought it upon himself.

Anyone can write a better isekai. Mostly, a better MC for Isekai, even with real misunderstanding and even getting two girls instead of a harem if he still loves the real world girl but he also loves a girl from the isekai shit.
Seriously like
>hey you, the real world girl, I still want to impregnate you, but I also want to impregnate this dark elf chick so I will take you and her for myself. The other girls? They are only my friends, I'm not interested in them, sorry

Yeah, too bad that MC doesn't just reveal his identity when they meet. I guess it's kinda tough to explain that you somehow died three years after she got summoned but reincarnated years before she arrived and so on, but whatever.

So you're saying Arifureta is good?

The only props I'll give Arifureta is for making loli the main heroine.

>I guess it's kinda tough to explain that you somehow died three years after she got summoned but reincarnated years before she arrived and so on, but whatever.
No, it's not tough at all, he's just a spineless beta who's too scared to reveal who he is.

Is he a beta, an alpha or at least has his pants put on? If he is just your beta shit then no, if he at least do alpha stuff or actually make shit clear then is good.

And that the MC bluntly states to the very end that he loves his loli waifu more than anyone and the rest of the harem is second place.

None of this "oh, I love you all equally, you're all irreplacable to me :^)" bullshit.

>None of this "oh, I love you all equally, you're all irreplacable to me :^)" bullshit.
I don't mind that at all if it is well implemented. The thing that Isekai tend to fuck up is the way they write the MC (and story), not what they want to write.

>oh, I love you all equally, you're all irreplacable to me
that is truly infuriating, but im not surprised japanese MCs do it as they are renown for trying to be harmonious with each other and shit

>Isekai tend to fuck up is the way they write the MC (and story)
care to elaborate?

Hey there's nothing wrong with a man pursuing 2 hares if he knows he can catch them both.

Balud 's adventure is quite decent since it's not a direct isekai, just two consciousness from different times inhabiting a dude in his world.

It's decent because it's decently written and has decent characters and decent art, not because it's kind of technically not isekai but still isekai.