Boruto

What is Ikemoto trying to accomplish with the way he goes about drawing Sarada?

Triggering the fanbase so he can kill the Naruto series for good. Good man.

What the fuck is wrong with this man's art style? Why did they hand over such a potential cash cow to somebody who can't draw for shit?

Isn't that just the dress from the anime?

>exact opposite happening

lmao @ ur lyf

No, started before.

Honestly, his art isn't bad at all.
It just doesn't fit Naruto

Either way their faces give off a real uncanny valley vibe

I don't see the problem with it. I think his art is absolute shit, but the lewding of Sarada doesn't bother me one bit. It's funny that landwhales are getting utterly triggered by it though.

sarada is cute

indeed..

It's obviously going to be a plot point, Sasuke will place her under Izanami which will only be broken when she stops whoring herself out for the infinite loop of old men.

>pic
I find it hilarious that when she's in her underwear, in a private environment where no one can see her, she's way less lewd than when she wears her regular "ninja" dress.

tfw in my language boruto means bilberry

He's showing that she is meant for uzamaki cock

Honestly the villians and the daimyo kid he designed himself look great, it also really compliments mitsuki's snakelike features
but there's this weird baby-fat face on a lot of other characters on top of other weird shit like hinata's face with characters that he tries to adapt into his own style (her boobs were almost barely visible most the time with Kishi too so I don't get why people complain about that)
At least the anime is going dsiturbingly great and there's Kishi renditions of these characters in the LNs

You're bro:
You're waifu:
You're rival:

Shikadai
Hawawa
No one so far.

>you're
kys

doujins when

Himawari is the only good character, cute dates with her and Naruto when

mahou shoujo Himawari-chan spin off when, would be cute seeing her do ninjutsu pretending it was the magical stick that gave her the power

Good taste, Himawari is adorable.

Too late we're already getting turbo-chuuni
-EVIL JAMMER KAGEWARI-

Spoilers for Episodes 11 & 12 are out.

So when is the actual plot going to start?

SUMIRE NOOOOO, NOT SUMIRE!!!!

>those heels
>on a loli
>we are special
wtf was this guy thinking?

After last 2 eps, Pierrot has decided cute and smug Hyuugas is the way to go
All out of HAWAWAWAs to give

Jesus Christ manga Chouchou looks fucking disgusting. Thank God for her anime design.

Is Sasuke going to settle down in Konoha with Naruto and train Boruto after Momoshiki arc?

He's currently investigating Bort's seal on his hand.

>friend gets injured
>he STILL doesn't tell adults about the ghost

by the time he's able to see it, the person has usually already made it clear they're going full retard, I doubt it'd really help

Maybe using 10cm heels is part of the kunoichi training, you know, improves your balance and posture.

Blond hair make her look like those ganguro sluts or something.
Brown looks much better and more natural.

pandering to Sup Forums. it seems like its working

How bad is she going to be injured?

>dad, I can see a spoopy chakra monster that no one else seems to notice around the possessed people, also my eye sometimes looks weird
>I think we should have it checked

A rock will crush half of her body.

Isn't there actually kunoichi training though? Like they teach them to infiltrate villages, act as a normal girl and gather intel.

42nd for Hanabi!

It doesn't look flattering at all, he makes the girls look like literal street sluts.

It ain't lewd.

The ghost incidents suddenly stops when Sumire gets injured. All the people affected were covered by a purple aura. Mitsuki gave a bad look to Sumire. She was near to all the people who were manipulated by the "ghost".

Holy shit you're right.

She's the one causing the problem. Sumire is the main antagonist of this arc.

Who do you think created/sent her to konaha?

This guy would literally draw Tsunade flat.

She wasn't near when Kagemasa or the constructor were posessed.

She weas at the school when the constructor was posessed, and possibly she was around town when Kagemasa´s actor was posessed too.

>Best chapter yet
>No one talking about it because Ikemoto drew a shitty color pafe

Ikemoto needs to stop shooting himself in the foot.

Shikamaru/Shikadai
Tenten/Salad
Lee/Metal

The babyfat looks out of place, but remember they ARE like 12 years old. It's just we're use to seeing Kishi's bland art for over 5 years.

You could argue it could help with balancing on wires and thin objects without using chakra.

Actual kunoichi would be doing slut training.

>she wasn't near some movie superstar or sweaty blue collar worker in desperate need of stress relief
>implying

I appreciate the author has Sarada actually understand Boruto on a personal level so that he can fuck off and go do something and she doesn't bitch and moan about it. She just accepts "Yeah, he has something important to do, I'm not going to be a bitch about it."
That level of understanding was never achieved in Team Seven regardless of which line-up you are talking about.

Yeah Ukyo hs proven himself to be a very good writter so far with the anime and the last few chapters. I wonder if he will be able to make the serious stuff just as good.

Yeah, I like their relationship. If it turns out to be romantic it's already more believable that both of their parent's romances.

Tsunade and Jiraiya probably had that dynamic, ignoring the fact that Jiraiya perved around.

I always thought that he was a masochist and liked getting beat up, and also had an on/off thing with Tsunade.

I also thought that Minato was their kid that she put up for adoption since neither of the two were fit to be parents, but alas.

See, I'm not sure. At this point he's done the current stuff well but then it's fairly light-hearted minus a few things but ultimately not too far removed from the usual shonen stuff.
If he could actually pull off the serious stuff, I would be impressed but I hold out no hope for him.

>If it turns out to be romantic it's already more believable that both of their parent's romances.

Right? But in saying that, there has only been like one sorta believable romance and that was Kushina/Minato. Everything outside of that has been iffy or undeveloped at the best.

i like how he also makes fun of sasuke and sakura's relationship through sarada's dialogue

See, the Jiraiya/Tsunade dynamic really smacked of two people who denied each-other for 50 years until it became too late to actually do anything.
Unresolved as fuck.

Which scene?

Spoilers for episodes 11 and 12, which seem to be the final two episodes for the academy arc.

>More Sumire
anime is saved

the chapter where she's wonders if sakura is her real mom
she says your whole relationship is weirder than weird
i only recently read boruto after marathoning naruto due to nostalgia so it could have been in one of the specials, i don't remember clearly

death by a lightning style attack through the chest.

His faces got worse, they wren't so round before.

That was the Gaiden drawn by Kishimoto back in 2015.

Guy literally traces Kishi

I wouldn't mind a sexy Salad if only it was a good design and drawn by someone else.

>Gaiden
>One of the Shin clones tries to use Mangekyo on Naruto
>Once he's inside Naruto's mind Naruto uses Kurama to scare the shit out of the clone

Hokage Naruto is pretty based.

Even if I gave him a pass for Salad's slutty getup those heels look absolutely out of place.

It is a unique take on relationships in this series. She might end up going after him though, we'll have to see.

>when you want Hanabi to win the Boruto Bowl but you already know Sarada will

Kodachi always mentions his obsession with D&D in the author's comments and whatnot so if there's one thing I expect him to excel at, it's world building. So it'd be nice to see Boruto and co. explore the landscape of the ninja world in a greater depth than we've seen before.
And you can kinda pick that flow up in the writing IMO. Almost like Team Konohamaru are player characters in a campaign.

I'd be okay with a threesome.

>that inconsistent style
What a hack.

Naruto and Sasuke racing across konoha to hokage rock like Kakashi and Guy when?

it's already stupid enough that they fight in crocs. But now she has to have heels as a ninja.

The latest chapter really made me respect Sarada. She actually has good aspirations too, unlike her deadbeat mom.

The heels were actually more reasonable in the earlier chapters. It's funny.
Kodachi is the one writing so the most Ikemoto can do is draw weird suggestive poses and dress her like a slut. He can't do any real damage to her character.

Actually I think he has been steadily improving, this chapter didn't look so bad.
Still can't get over the high heels though.

Man, they look like two underage prostitutes. Also, really looks like Sarada takes after __Karin.

This.

>A rock will crush half of her body.

so she'll be completely fine, eh?

He needs to make her lewder.

>coolest girl

She looks like those qt russian child models posted around.
Picked up.

Yeah bud.

The Coolest.

Are there image like these for other characters too aside from Sasuke?

Only Obito and Sasuke.

noone else was written stupidly enough to deserve one

But she looks like shit.

Why the FUCK does she have a toddler face in the manga???

Hawawa is going to be the one that makes the plot more serious isn't she.

well, how old are they? if they're like, 12-13 like in the original, there's no excuse, but if they're younger than that, then maybe

I've looked at OP's image for 5 minutes and I feel more and more strange. I read Naruto until the end but promised myself I'm done with that shit, so I don't follow Boruto at all. But WTF is the assistant trying to accomplish there? This isn't your usual loli fetish, he doesn't build on the purity, instead he projects adult sexuality on those underage girls?? WTF is with that lipstick, the skin shine, the suggestive posing and all that? I wanted to say the only thing missing was her sucking on the glasses frame, but as I see , been there, done that. She could start blowing cigarette smoke out of her painted lips I guess? How the fuck is Jump okay with this? Visually, this gives me the feel of "Little Miss Sunshine takes up martial arts to keep the other hookers out of her corner".

The gaiden around academy graduation has them around 11. Not sure how much further the manga progressed after that but probably not much more than a year.

>I wanted to say the only thing missing was her sucking on the glasses frame, but as I see , been there, done that
Guess what? She's doing it because she's thinking about why Boruto visited and said he couldn't do the mission. Hence why she calls him a "piece of work" in the English translation.

So congratulations, user, you're the pervert.

At this point Boruto and Sarada are pretty much set in stone to become a couple by the end. But I wonder what the chances are that it won't happen?