How come women like this stuff so much?

How come women like this stuff so much?

It' doesn't even seem to be aimed for them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wI7tspp4EQY
youtube.com/watch?v=BAS5ooTbYyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's cute.

>never have to leave room, don't want to anyway
>"call" (autismstomp) room service to receive meals
>get paid for doing lewd doodles which you use to buy lewd things made by other cute girls
>onii-chan still loves you the most anyway even though you're the shittiest girl
>said girls want to be your friend but fuck those bitches anyway, they can show pantsu or gtfo

Sagiri is a self-insert fantasy for fujoshi

>fujoshi
You lost me.

Women self-insert too, magoo.

But you have just 1 plain husbando for the whole series (unless you count papa Kirino) . Doesn't it get pretty boring after a while

Masamune is actually likable and has a relatively unique character, except when interacting with Sagiri where he goes generic dense spaghetti dropping MC.

The same can't be said for Kyousuke, though.

I never read OreImo but doesn't Kyousuke actually have an alpha as fuck personality before Minami brainwashed him?
I heard he even gets it back during the last chapters or something.

Yeah he was and he regains most of that during the series, at the end he's based as hell.

Of course not. The kind of woman who watches anime loves shy, cute boys.

Pretty accurate

>tfw no cute, shy boy that lets the first person who hits on him to smash.

>How come women like this stuff so much?

Do we actually know that Oreimo / Eromanga Sensei is popular among the female audience?

There are imoutos who love their onii-chans, sometimes.

"Girls should love girls, and boys should love boys."

Why didn't this get a fan translation or something?

Is there any proof for this

We'll never know.

Does this mean that there are lots of imoutos out there that lust for the onii-D?

Incest is the most natural and purer form of love, so it wouldn't be surprising that all imoutos lust after their onii-chan.

Apt observation

There are probably a few.

Fujoshi hate loli.

>believing this

Loli hate pizza.

>prayers
>not curses
With Turmoil, you'll have the power to make your dreams come true.

Sometimes you gotta believe.

The same reason women like most things. They "like" it because by pretending to do so, gets them attention from males.

Now you might be thinking, why do they want attention from disgusting KVs when they can just pretend to like football? Now that anime is acceptable for normalfags aka ironic weabooism females can now safely pretend to like anime while getting attention from their most desired group.

>legacy interface mode
Fucking disgusting

>>>/oldschool/

There are dominatrix living with weak males

My sister and her friend like it. So out of all girls I talk to all of them like it, seems pretty popular with females.

Safari > everyone else

>having family that watch anime
What a fucking nerd!

There's definitely some out there, siscons and brocons have the same issues. The risk on making a move on your sibling is way too big, so they just keep quiet and either date someone that resembles their sibling or take their feelings with them to the grave.
Hug your imouto threads could be made by actual imoutos for all we know.

Self insert as worst girl.

Is this the PSP game?

I assume so.

Can't wait for their cameo in Eromanga

>Entertainment for brainlets about emasculated males being thrown around by a entitled piece of shit
>Not aimed to women

MRA pls go

yeah you can grab it with an english patch and just use a emulator

I just grabbed a psp yesterday to play fate/extra but I'm wondering how difficult it is to put English translation patches on a psp with the physical disks.

If it's too much trouble I'll probably just torrent the game and emulate it, but if possible I'd prefer to do it without torrenting

He's right though. But it goes both ways. Sagiri is also a girl that can be submissive when the plot needs her to pander to betas.

>tfw no user to pretend to be my imouto who teases me and makes fun of me but secretly wants to get fucked

Why

The same reason 90% of daddy daughter incest is written by women.

Why are the main girls in these series so shit?
All the support girls are great for the most part.

>Why are the main girls in these series so shit?
For the same reason all girls in shojo manga are shit
For self insetion

female lead that celebrates a female character for being shitty.

same reason why people like always sunny.

Where can I meet these women

Because you are a contrarian.

So far though Eromanga girl is much better than oreimo. Karino was a bitch.

Eromanga just has me waiting for them to fuck, so much sexual tension.

3d was a mistake, I want you disgusting pigs to get away from my kawaii anime girls

>fapping

No. Its a BD special written by Fushimi. The events take place between New Years Eve (Confession episode) and Valentines Day.
youtube.com/watch?v=wI7tspp4EQY
youtube.com/watch?v=BAS5ooTbYyo

No, it's a ova made to look like a VN. Watch it, it is God tier

>Sagiri is a self-insert fantasy for fujoshi
>fujoshi
No she's a self insert for brocons

>Doesn't it get pretty boring after a while
Nope, he's a hardworking oniichan who only has eyes for his imouto (as it should be). Kyousuke was willing to and entertained the thought of dating someone other than his sister and for that he is inferior.

Or girls who want an oniichan

Saigiri reminds me of myself a few years back. I'm in college now but it was nice having my older brother bring me meals and wash my clothes.

>Sagirifags are phoneposters
All comes together.

He's not talking about the design.

I've never seen a girl that enjoyed them. They only enjoy harem shit when it looks pretty and has big feels, like Chuunibyou for example

The same way some men like shoujo-shit. Needs no explaining.

Emily I know that's you, get off the internet and go to work before I call your brother.

women are highly degenerate if you can get them to admit it

long story but one way or another I discovered this girl with an incest fetish and i was like "oh cool someone I can talk about this" and over time found out we had a lot in common otherwise

thought I was actually getting somewhere with her then it turned out no, her fetish wasnt just a fantasy, she legitimately wants to fuck her brother

Have you considered that they want to feel the bap?

[citation needed]

>(autismstomp)
holy shit

Oreimo had gay shipping

Women, especially women who are Sup Forums tier failures, can get real fucking degenerate. If you spend any time on places where fangirls gather, you will see some serious shit. Fujoshi means rotten woman because the things they want are filthy, filthier than anything you've got, since they repress more.

Ume-tentei actively talks about how she wants to fuck little girls in her afterwards. Tomoko is based off of the artist in high school. Howl of the Loser-Dog was a generation defining book in Japan about a fuckup of a woman. Lolicon artists have a significant amount of women among their ranks.

Having a [male figure] who loves you, provides for you, and fucks you without you having to do anything is the Loser Dog dream. Compare and contrast with the average waifu.

Oh shit nigger

I'm a little girl and I like it

>fapping

Yeah, we poked fun of her in the thread for it, but it was a she. That being said, I've run into a few imouto (male) examples on Sup Forums as well, who are into their brothers..

I know that it's fake but I still believe it.

Hidden "fantasies"

Deep dark fantasies?

I want to believe.

Kyousuke > Masamune by miles, man

Final form Kyousuke > Masamune.
But on that note, Masamune will probably improve too.

>legacy
oh no has rs gotten so new that this is legacy

He's unironically one of the better harem MCs

Latest Sup Forums sings has some female voices in it, implying that there are girls watching Eromanga Sensei.

The only reason I can believe that is because she said "three hours". Men neither take nor last that long.

>*trap voices

Are you sure those aren't just high-pitched gay dudes?

Since when is it popular with women/fujos?

Wish I'd been in that thread so I could post something like "First off, pic related."

Odd, that's similar to how Sagiri woke up Masamune on vol.6.

I take it you only know a single woman (male)

>she wants to fuck little girls
>she
>wants to fuck little girls

>imouto (male)

?

I like it because it's kawaii as hell.
If only I had a loving beta of a brother such as MC to take care of me.

Do you think that only men can be pedos user?

london

>Lolicon artists have a significant amount of women among their ranks

BS!

Why the hell would women be pedos?!