Did he really do it Sup Forums?

Did he really do it Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RvHznRlOVT8&list=PLxXoVBIf3DYMkRhbUTBt6n_dawIJ3nYYu&index=10&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=_z-qVjVVnZk&index=9&list=PLxXoVBIf3DYMkRhbUTBt6n_dawIJ3nYYu
youtube.com/watch?v=g5vplwjX-Zo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yep

Nah, It was probably Israel desu.

gangster rap made him do it

the MORGUE BUS that was built in tasmania six months before the incident was decommissioned 4 months after.

no other state had even considered to build a mass human body freezer on wheels. they were testing it out in tasmania because the news from here doesn't always carry far. the year without tourists was one of the biggest wake-ups to the area, because most people didn't really rely on them, and we had so much space and peace and quiet.... then the fuckers returned en masse and we resort to running them off the road.

His only regret was there wasn't as many Jap tourists as usual on the day.

R.I.P. Kurt Cobain

I wonder if this tard was a virgin.

Who? What?

>Did he really do it Sup Forums?
What? Suck a dick? Yea, probably.

tl;dr: tasmania had a gun massacre. ignore the fact that only a few decades earlier it was legal to headhunt blacks, and gays got prison until they converted.

They say he sucks off other prisoners now.

Do people here know the story behind this? It's why Australia is nogunzland

wow thats really funny haha

I'm skeptical this retard could even hold a gun let alone use one skilfully whilst utilising military tactics and manoeuvres. He doesn't seem mentally capable of tying his shoelaces, let alone orchestrating and actually pulling off Port Arthur.

He did it.
We were lucky that it wasn't 200 dead. Any of you idiots know why?

60 IQ tard kills 20 people with headshots in 20 seconds.

They weren't all head shots, son

I'd say RTFA, but none of you cunts would know what that means, and even if you could, you probably couldn't read.

Quite like the Holocaust, the numbers just don't add up. Never did, never will.

Why hasn't this worked for gun control laws in America? They have shootings all the time. We have one shooting, all of a sudden nogunz.

They have a constitution that specifies owning a firearm is a right. We don't.

I literally just watched this the other night.
Even the first responders question the official story.
The only people that believe Bryant did it are the same virtue signalling motherfuckers that are ruining the world today.
youtube.com/watch?v=RvHznRlOVT8&list=PLxXoVBIf3DYMkRhbUTBt6n_dawIJ3nYYu&index=10&t=76s

And I was just about to watch this one
youtube.com/watch?v=_z-qVjVVnZk&index=9&list=PLxXoVBIf3DYMkRhbUTBt6n_dawIJ3nYYu

their is a really good conspiracy website one him. i usually dont belive conspiracies like this. But this one was a lot of evidence. How could someone with an iq that low and no gun training do that. the kill count and left to right hand are especially suspicious

Oh yeah. Bugger.

obvious patsy.

false flag for gun control

no.

Well, do you really believe that most people who enlist into the military have high IQs to begin with?

What you find with the white male IQ distribution is that when they fall on the low end of the spectrum, they're often compensated with superior physical and pragmatic abilities - this includes hunting (be it with a spear, or a gun).

The "low IQ therefore completely incompetent at everything" meme needs to end, it has no basis in biology.

As for his 60 IQ, I highly doubt it. Either the results were doctored, or it's a consequence of being starved and held in 24/7 in the dark, solitary confinement for a whole year.

You try spending a whole year in the dark, barely moving, by yourself, fed the absolute worst food, then sit an IQ test and see how high you score.

>people acting like IQ is related to how good of a shot you are
the fuck

He flew to the USA a few times, I`d say there is a CIA training connection type thing.
Disarm the population, makes invasion by America easier.

>invasion by America easier
nah mate, invasion of globalism
if we are disarmed, we cannot revolt against those who keep the guns for themselves
its tyranny

Are you in fact ASIO, Swiss bro OP?

Dat Beirut Triple tho

Probably right, but America is involved in someway, those cunts have their fingers in every corner of the globe.

with his low iq he wouldn't have the hand eye coordination to shoot very well

Checked. Also pretty sure his school records showed his low IQ. Classmates remembering him as a slow kid, a difficult kid, a misfit, etc

it most certainly is when you're talking about people with threshold iq or below. Are you competent that a person with down syndrome could shoot well? I hope you aren't. Then why would you be confident in an intellectually limited person who doesnt happen to have downs syndrome

Tassie is known for its need for a morgue bus.
5 people died one christmas.

Is this satire? I can't tell.

witness statement refuting the shooter was Bryant

oh, and no court case, no trial, no one allowed to publicly question or interview Bryant.

He was some sort of autistic, though. I can see one of them practicing shooting 24/7 if they got an interest in it. They've got a knack for obsessing over stuff and diligently pursuing it (usually that's playing pokemon or starting alt-right organizations, but in this case it may have been combo-killing tourists).

thread deleted in 3 .. 2 ... 1.

delete this ya cheeky bugger.

No there is too much evidence he didn't do it

I don't know about the class m8s but the few people who knew him that I've seen in interviews said he was really freindly and nice but slow in the head. Why couldn't the fucks used a scapegoat like serial child molester instead of a friendly halfwit.

The woman who literally knew him said it wasn't him, the guy she saw was covered in acne

because 99% of tasmanians are friendly halfwits

fuck he looks scary.

Should have seen that coming, kek

>he

Well, long term isolation isn't exactly a thought provoking environment.

Who cares? Gun control was needed and John Howard saw that. He helped make Australia the safe nation it is by getting guns off the streets, hence why we don't have school shootings like in America.

The gun laws were needed, remember that and remember than we must never compromise to gun nuts/the gun lobby/NRA and if anything should eventually phase out private gun ownership as it is not needed nor wanted.

>We were lucky that it wasn't 200 dead. Any of you idiots know why?

He had a scary gun?

Most of us live in towns of around 50,000 people, not very isolated at all. But now that you mention it, looking at nature leads to more neuronal growth than looking at straight lines and urban areas and rooms. Tasmanian do better at most hand-eye coordination tasks compared to mainlanders of the same age, and the difference is even greater when nutrition is adjusted for (there's no iodine here). I could find the studies if I was less drunk.

This burger thanks you, I had no clue who he was

>> 2018
>> thinking 'gun control' works

>their fingers in every corner of the globe

Including your women, cunt.

Bryant was the patsy. It's still piss easy to legally or illegally obtain guns, just not the kind required for suppression fire, so resisting the military is not even remotely possible.

>helped make Australia the safe nation it is by getting guns off the streets
fuck you're retarded

I'm not retarded, just someone who talks sense.

That why I'm here in NZ, to help your gun control organisation get the success we had in Australia and to help you get laws similar (if not the same) as ours.

The IQ tests are pretty suspicious. From the interviews he's no Rhodes scholar but it's clear he's far from retarded.

who's this handsome man? no homo

I am familiar with it and I'm a burger. Nobody else here really knows about it though. Same with Dunblane. I find Port Arthur way more fascinating though. Have gone down the rabbit hole a few times on that one.

Sometimes being retarded gives you super abilities.

not even memeing.

NZ has got literally zero gun crime problems. What the actual fuck do you hope to achieve.

no. he just wanted to surf you tossers

those grainy 90's era photos of him are absolute nightmare fuel.

comfy knitwear though

He looks like a guy who spent most of his life in a small country town (which he did), there's nothing spooky about it.

He looks like a young aphex twin (pic related).

The chinks will be licking their lips at the prospect of invading Australia.

Yes.
I refuse to believe a bunch of Aussie government officials just decided to be evil cunts one day and kill a bunch of innocent people over some gun laws.

Americans have a history of the sort. We really dont. Someone would have broken down and outed it.

Although i suppose they could have outsourced the dirty work to some international mercs

Tasmania is real place? I thought it was from cartoons.

the canadian equivalent would probably be nova scotia.

Someone told them to prepare those gun confiscation legislation; then that someone made an incident happen to justify using them.

Got it. Thanks.

iq tests are a pointless meme anyways. i could take an iq test and get a zero, or a twenty because i just choose B for all the answers to get it over with. there's nothing objective about it and the only thing it measures is your ability to do iq tests.

Yeah. But he couldn't even drive a car.

Tasmanian qts.
>He killed this.

>According to one of Bryant’s ex-girlfriends, *Mary, who last night appeared on Channel Seven’s Sunday Night, he once cried because a boat they were travelling in ran out of petrol and he thought they were going to die.

“He started crying and thought that was it,” Mary said.

“He thought we were going to die.

You say "90's" like I say "70's".

In light of the CIA DeepState tactics being slowly exposed I doubt he did it on his own.

Ok so who ever is seriously interested in getting the Port Arthur Massacre reopened start posting what you have.
lets make it a regular here on aus Sup Forums

We will need all the evidence, a timeline, bryants history, everything.
Then piece it together using the power of concentrated Autism.

its spooky cause of how "childlike" he looks.

then make it happen Aussie, I thought you were descendants of banished criminals

It's 20 or more years ago..
Everything's been scrubbed and sanitised.

the 90's were a long time ago dude.

There would be traces still around....witnesses,archives if it is linked to CIA/DeepState maybe the cbts will bring some to light!

youtube.com/watch?v=g5vplwjX-Zo
Also read the book by Keith Allen Noble.

You want Australian polticians to admit that they're idiots?

I have a theory that people who have the "creeper" look, are that way, because their facial muscles atrophied away due to under-utilization, so they have very wan, soft and flat faces.

If you were to compare it to someone who is a socialite, their cheeks are full from often smilling, and their eyes sockets are slightly wrinkled from the same action too. Their faces are often more rugged looking as well, from an array of expressions they often display too.

MILKY MILKY WARM AND TASTY
MOMMY MILKY PLEASE BE HASTY
DELICIOUS DRINK FROM MOMMYS UTTERS
I WANT MOMMYS AND NO OTHERS

Politics is theatre and the integrity of the theatrical performance must be maintained.

You sound like you watch far too much HOR hearings on ABC.

People know when they're being thumbed, even if they aren't political.

Did Bryant do what is alleged to have done or did someone else do it with Bryant catching the flak?

If someone else did it; then the Tasmania incident is political theatre and Bryant's role is to allow the perpetrators escape Scot free; with the assistance of the political system. That's all that happened.