Poland Hate Thread

Let's be honest there is not a person to like this shithole

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs&t=2s
timesofisrael.com/how-a-female-jewish-journalist-alerted-the-world-to-ukraines-silent-starvation/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I love Poland and Polish Qts

This is now a Poland Love thread

Polish government is shit, poles are great people

Russian Government and people are shit

I liek polen
more korwin, less commie plox

German Government, people and food is shit.

most of people in western russia is fairly ok and nice. Mostly, they still are completely mentally cucked by that exKGB agent running Russia, along with mafia and oligarchs, as police authoritarian state that is a parody of democracy.

Maybe that's the only way to rule it since bolshevik purges.

yes
i find poles dumb
but do not hate you

German Government is genocidal the the Germans big enough cucks to welcome their demise

>1 post by this ID

HIDE AND SAGE

Poland is: poor, weak, irrelevant, degenerate, uninteresting

You are an expert when it comes to shit
Also poo in loo you filthy animals!!!

KEK, at least we can use a butterknife for our breakfasts

So If I were to visit poland, where should i start?

Konzentrationslager Auschwitz.

Then depends what you want. In summer north, with stay in Gdańsk-Danzig. If summer or winter- southern mountains.
In general cities like Cracow, Warsaw, Poznan, Wroclaw etc.

People always forget to mention other nice cities: Lublin, Toruń, Zamosc

USA loves Poland

>People always forget to mention other nice cities: Lublin, Toruń, Zamosc

Being gorgeous as I am, I fuck them kurwas free, but there is shithole in a shithole, kurwas would pay me and spread the legs, where?

Why would I use a butterknife on a bacon roll and a coffee ?

IRL shit posting in Auschwitz wold be fucking glorious

How can anyone hate Poland?

What can you do there? Im not saying that to be rude im just curious

Who is this guy? He's cute

They started WWII.

Tits or gtfo if not a faggot

Jebany hohol. Sage.

I don't like it. satisfied?
Must be it. :D
So, everything worth to see is great German Architecture? Lame...
Hate is a rude word.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_BjPy19bYs&t=2s

I like poland

Based Poland, amirite guys?

>Lublin
You probably mean Dublin and that's in Ireland, not Poland.

There's not a whole lot of german architecture left, russians bombed everything to shit

Got this from the Poland hate thread a couple days ago. Any other Poles care to explain?

because holocaust actually happened, you dumb amerishart

..b-but the door go the wrong way and don't lock...

I fully accept that something similar to "the holocaust" happened, I just think it's been exaggerated and propagandized. I really don't care that millions of Jews died, many of starvation and disease, during the Jewish war.

2,5 millions of jew died only 6 gorrilions is zionist propaganda

>So, everything worth to see is great German Architecture?
german architecture exists in western territories like Breslau and Danzig, and in northern maybe. Other than that polish buildings were remade into renaissance/baroque/classicism. Also, a lot of architecture is left in Ukraine and Belarus, castles, palaces and shit

I think that is close. Of course we know about the Holodomor as well, which was a genocide committed by the Jews. Again, no sympathy for kikes.

>Of course we know about the Holodomor as well, which was a genocide committed by the Jews
dude, if the bolsheviks didn't have support from ordinary russian proletariat, then Jews would be powerless

>Holodomor

never happened

I never denied that.

Wrong.

Poles are alright, hopefully my future husband will be Polish

>Wrong.
Prove that it ever happened then

Poland were heroes for ages. You kept the muslim gates shut for ages, but we all just sort of let them in. You knew what those little shits were capable of, so you're not making the mistake of taking them in yourselves. It's not a shithole

It's a widely accepted fact, it's main stream, I'm not going to bother proving it to some kike loving Rusky.

That's a very ugly Monacan

>Polish Qts
You mean coalburning whores.

This is not really correct. There were muslims (Tatars) living in Polish Commonwealth at it's peak in XVII century. They were allowed to build mosques and practice their faith, they only had to pledge loyalty to Polish king. They participated in most battles against Ottoman Empire

Lol, my Grandfather was a holocaust survivor.
And anyways, what sane person would listen to Americans?
All America is doing is demoralising western societies and turning women into sluts.

No we don't

Drop the meme flag, faggot.

You wouldn't be very inclined to deny German atrocities if e.g. your great grandfather was murdered by them

Every pole deserved it and much worse

Anyone that has a half functioning brain and is capable of free thought has realised that America was always the real enemy to the European race.

Shoo shoo mongrel

Well at a point being a ignorant faggot is on you.

t. jew

>(((widely accepted fact)))

nothing more to accept from an amerimutt

Oy vey

That's an obvious exaggeration and ignorant statement, it was fine at the start.

Been there twice. Loved it.

Keep trying.

Psml!
saved

Alright (((Russian))). The facts are out there, that is what I meant. It's not an "argument to the people".

I love Poland and have Polish friends who are great

>Been there twice. Loved it.
>Keep trying.
Lapr moar

Polish Poles are great.
"British' Poles are smelly, ugly disgusting welfare leeches.

Just russian, without the brackets. And I know your (((facts)))

timesofisrael.com/how-a-female-jewish-journalist-alerted-the-world-to-ukraines-silent-starvation/

>mongrel
But realize that that is just a meme, but you'll always be a nothing polack in a shitty country, known for it's (((jewish identity)))

You have to go back, Grzegorz.

polak diaspora
JIDF, in the other words

kek everyone look at this historian and scholar, knowing everything about WW2. Go start a Hitler love thread

Agree. Nuke it.

>Destabilsed the Middle-east
>Armed and funded terrorist groups
>Abolished several well-off middle-eastern/north african states
>Caused the refugee crisis
>Uses political capital as a way to deter other states from interfering with their intrests
>Funds Israel
>Supports Saudi Arabian bombings on Yemeni hospitals
>Brainwashes European youth to make them think "Diversity" is great
>Brainwashes Western women into becoming whores

Literally caused 99% of the problems we see today.

Lol next you will be blaming germans for ruining europe ya faggot

>America
>Gave Billions to Israel
>Using "Jewish identity" as an insult

Ironic.

You Brainwashed germans into becoming a leftist state, so why would I hate the victim?

lmao how dumb do you have to be to believe google on a heritage of an european country

Daily reminder that POO-land is rightfully saxonian clay under Friedrich August von Sachsen the I. of his name.

Bow down to your royal germanic overlords you lil' slavic shits!

Next time you start a world war youll end up losing all the eastern Germany, this time - forever

>You
But i'm not a jew,user.

Love you Poland,
From Australia.

Why do you hate your history? Your population was 10% jewish. 75% of jews used to live in P*land. You were the paradisus judaeorum.

How is that ironic? I'm fully aware of what the US is.

Americans didn't want immigrant jews after WWII. There was a poll and the vast majority said no

You are just defensive, not logical, I get it.

Fuck off, shill

AHAHHAHAHAHAHAH oh no no NO!
thats pure jealousy speaking. saxonian girth is legendary. proof in pic related

Can you read? I stated that it was fine AT THE BEGINNING. That is a statement against your original point. Don't move goalposts like a faggot.

The Polish folks I have met are vibrant and industrious. Polish Americans are different, less industrious but loveable goofballs. My girlfriend is 4th generation immigrant on both sides and 100% polish. Her family is a blast, plus I live in western NY so we are innundated with poles here. Blow your thread out your ass OP I love Poland

t. russian rapebaby

Daily reminder that "germany" is an artificial meme-state, invented in 19-century to prevent the unification of slavic tribes under the banner of orthodox Russia.

daily reminder that russoshits can't even mine their own uranium.

BASED
A
S
E
D

saxony had to mine it from a tiny mountain archipel while russoshits were bussy drinking vodka and losing their empire.

First the girth, now the minerals, how can russoshits even compete??

I work with a Polish qt3.14 grad student underling here on a work visa. How do I get her to go full Kurwa?

You're an american, it's the same thing.

>How do I get her to go full Kurwa?
Why would you want her to become a whore?
Typical american, brainwashing European women into becoming sluts.

I mean like get her to put out. Yknow like sexually.