/SAG/ - South Africa General

Feel like it's a good time to have a S.A. thread since Lauren Southern has been uploading new videos about murders of white farmers.

>S.A. farm murders aren't racially motivated
>The S.A. government isn't complicit
>Its all in your mind got

> youtube.com/watch?v=TcNtdHOPfMM

> youtube.com/watch?v=WCLJRVbaMyQ

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś
ewn.co.za/2018/01/25/hoerskoolovervaal-die-and-go-back-to-holland
businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-shrinks-even-further-in-2017/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Bump

make the cape great again.

South Africa belongs to the black. Whiteys get lost

so by your logic get off your phone or pc becuase its a white invention.

What is your opinion on this Janusz Walus?
Did you know our nationalists want him extradited to Poland and free him?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Janusz_Waluś

Asians are not white. They are yellowish blacks. Blacks build the great wall

Both was invented by Americans.

Interesting story, never heard of him.

Probably a Zionist plant

It would be wise not to follow in Mugabe's shoes... you'll starve your people to death in the long run :p you need us.

Explain in more detail please?

Hope you guys are ok over there watch out for them blecks.

That's an intricate flag.

WE

How many whites have been murdered since niggers gained power?

how can you make this shit up?

>rah rah bad j00z

ok retard

Israel even supported the apartheid govt

Too many. I'm ashamed so many New Zealanders pushed for apartheid to end, condemning our Saffa brothers to execution.

Assassinating someone like Hani wouldn't have served any purpose except making him a martyr, garnering sympathy from the west and inciting more violence.

And the main people undermining white south africa from within all happened to be Jews as well. Joe Slovo, Ruth first, Ronnie Kasrils, Albie Sachs - the list goes on. Make no mistake, kikes are not our friends.

Israeli Jews, fine in my opinion, they had a revelation in the 1960's, diaspora ones are a car crash after another, they are simply dangerous.

Actually I just remembered they are sending the migrants here. Fuck them too.

Indeed. While I believe that Israel only supported us because they were also international pariahs... I have no problem with Jews that stay in Israel. However, as soon as they come to our countries, they are the first to betray us.

Exactly what this Brit says, though there are also many diaspora Jews who are conservative and religious and whose views are fine; but yes, there are too many secular diaspora Jews (who almost always don't even believe in Judaism anymore) who are on the far left; however, Israeli Jews are great.

I would disagree that they don't believe in Judaism anymore. Judaism is not simply a religion, it is also cultural. While they abandon the religious part, they maintain their 'jewishness' and the superiority complex that comes with it.

Yea most jews are atheists with a jewish culture now.
If you ask them to unpack their religion it's the most vague airy fairy bullshit you can imagine.
You can hardly even say they believe in God.

>black and white pictures
Without blacks they'd just be blank pieces of paper. Just one benefit of diversity.

Are the angry incels still going to hate on her now she is doing great work like this?

kek, I see some people in her comments saying coal burner and jew.
And I just think "Really? Can't we leave this shit for a little later?"

This. Many if us made the mistake of believing that Jews are just Christians that don't believe in Christ. Their teachings are very far from that. They are actually closer to the Pharisees that Jesus called out multiple times. Look up Judaism's strange gods, very eye opening.

It's nothing new. I remember when the blacks first took power it was all over the television, live. There were four white guys in a pickup truck protesting when they were stopped by the black police and sat down next to their vehicle. A few minutes later one of the black cops walked up and executed them all on live TV.

What? I've never heard about this.

I never heard about it again either. But I saw it.

That was the AWB in Boputatswana. Check out 'End of Apartheid' on jewtube

Yes, that was it.

Just saw the video. Pretty sickening. The journalists were taking photos while the Bop military slaughtered them after saying an ambulance was on the way.

TIME TO APPLY GUYS! DO YOUR PART TO TEACH SANCTUARY CITIES A LESSON

take a minute to send in an application for free housing to our sanctuary city. i searched for 2 minutes in my folder to find the perfect tits to post for you guys. thats longer than filling out the app takes

Bump

Mind telling a little about your situation over there?

It varies wildly. The poorer whites are living in poverty, unable to find work due to government policies which discriminate against them and are unable to leave due to their poverty.

Middle class whites are usually better off, educated and live in areas with high security. But leaving would mean they'd have to start again with nothing in another country.

Upper middle class and rich whites live in gated estates with high security. They can basically afford to live great lifestyles bit always with the threat of crime and being targeted for their wealth. They however usually have the means to leave but won't because their standard of living would decrease dramatically. Though many non Afrikaans whites have dual citizenship in Europe, Australia etc., so they could probably leave quickly if shit goes pear shaped. Though it's harder for them to leave as well as the government is trying to make it harder to take money out of the country (which affects rich whites the worst)

Most white farmers have had those farms in their families for generations and are loathe to give them up. But may be forced to due to the ANCs new policy of land expropriation without compensation.

So depending where you are on the scale your life can be crappy to great. But things are getting worse, racial tensions are escalating (Google hoerskool overvaal). Political parties like the ABC and EFF are becoming more radical and explicitly anti-white. We could probably go from this to civil war in a matter of years or less.

*ANC

I'll be coming to south Africa soon bru's.

Damn, how're you making it?

Aside from that, crime is rife. Violent crime especially (home invasion, rapes, murders). Criminals have high powered weaponry and firearms (either bought or stolen from the military or private security companies) or smuggled in through Mozambique.

Many blacks are calling for the murder of whites, while at the same time blaming whites for racism. Universities are Marxist cesspools. The media only reports on so called white racism or racist attacks, playing off black racism and attacks as being a result of poverty and colonialism/apartheid.

Long story short, shit's fucked broer.

Unfortunately I'm only middle class. Trying to get my degree and move my family to one of those estates while I work out an exit plan. But yeah, I'm always worried about crime or my family getting attacked. My neighborhood used to be white, but in the last 10 years or so the blacks have moved in. And crime has suddenly picked up in my area. Can't say I feel very safe most of the time, but it is what it is. We can't afford to move right now.

I hope the homeless whites are going to be okay.
I see them as being some of the most vulnerable.
No money, little food, no shelter, likely no weapons.
If a massacre happens they'll be walking targets unable to defend themselves.
My God, it'll be a blood bath if the blacks go full race war.
If I was a farmer I'd find a way to start housing white homeless people I trust.
I wish all the best to South African whites.

Just on what scale is this happening?
Are we talking small parts South Africa, whole South Africa or the whole Continent?

will trade illegal beaners for white south Africans

you guys make great farmers right?

I know a family of Jews with a bunch of Buddhist texts in their collection.
They were Zionists; normal Democrat voters employed as lawyers.
Even the Jews seem to be losing their way where I live.
Multiculturalism is a cluster fuck that ends in confusion and meaninglessness.
Ironically low I.Q. people have no problems with this because they're too stupid to be confused by it.
They remain tribal and just over whelm the more intelligent and confused group.
Only conservative Jews are doing okay where I live.

>kill leader of armed enemy force
>"murder"

They always do this. Same with the communist pieces of shit that were killed by the Freikorpsen. That bitch Rosa Luxemburg came out as a leader of an armed revolution. Then the Freikorps found her, and executed her. The shifty Weimar government sent her executioner to jail for it.

I've heard that all the pilots in your air force( or at least the overwhelming majority) are white is this correct?

with Trump in now is the time to try to get visa to USA

Any job that requires extensive training and high iq is overwhelmingly done by whites

what is the white birthrate in SA?

can you guys describe your home security system / electric fencing

do you all have Boer boels dogs too?

I heard conservative Dutch are very empathetic of Afrikaners. Is this true?

Here's an example of what s happening now

ewn.co.za/2018/01/25/hoerskoolovervaal-die-and-go-back-to-holland

Not to sure, it's been getting lower pretty much every year. Thus is the most recent info I could find

businesstech.co.za/news/lifestyle/189135/south-africas-white-population-shrinks-even-further-in-2017/

We have an alarm/armed response, electric fencing. No dogs, my last dogs were poisoned.

Why wouldn't any white person be?

Not being would mean siding with the niggers desu

Do you have light arms?
I understand you can get Glocks and some rifles over there.
I wonder and hope that you have water, food, medical supplies and ammunition for an emergency.

>Did not genocide blacks when they had the chance

Do these niggers not realize that our Marxist cunts in government are actively refusing to let in Afrikaners in favour of more islamic terrorists and sub-Saharan gibs idiots exactly like them?

Water will be an emergency pretty soon where I live. Google 'Cape Town drought'. I don't have any guns, but I live in a majority white area and my house is fortified quite well.

That's good to hear. Are your politicians saying anything about us?

I'm afraid Africa is never talked about, let alone Afrikaners.

Just muh poor Africa and pls donate gibs.

I talked recently with an african woman from Cameroun. Somehow we spoke about Zimbabwe, Mugabe, SA. She told me how whites should leave and blabla, argued that SA was pretty much black-free when whites arrived, except in some places.
She complained that whites lived together, told her that it was to expect since the blacks are violent and hate them, to which she told me it was normal they were hated because muh apartheid.

Bump

How do we aid our Afrikaanse brothers and sisters

I have a 2 metre high concrete wall, electric fence on top of that, cameras, well trained guard dogs and a alarm system linked with armed security.

>Are your politicians saying anything about us?

Nothing. Only the "far right" parties give two shits, really.

Thierry talked about immigration policies for afrikaners last year didn't he?

I know he's aware of the issue and cares about it, at least. The left wing parties are extremely hostile to Afrikaners. They get put through extreme background checks and such even for holiday visits.

get a moat. everyone knows they can't swim