”Mein Fuhrer! The allied forces are invading us. We are dangerously low on resources and manpower.”

>”Mein Fuhrer! The allied forces are invading us. We are dangerously low on resources and manpower.”
>”Look. I need you to put some Jews in gas chambers and then cremate them. Don't ask just do it.”

People unironically believe this shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/725A7
holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram
phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/irving-david/rudolf/affweb.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A&bpctr=1516993093
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk&bpctr=1516997299
youtube.com/watch?v=KN4P-YGRbOs
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I just want to drown in jewish titty milk

KHAZAR MILKIES

They started gassing jews before the allies invaded, but nice false premise like all holocaust denial material.

imgur.com/a/725A7

Didn't the Holocaust started in 1942/3 when the Nazis were doing ok?

Just absolutely ridiculous. I honestly cannot believe the amount of brainwashing that goes into making people believe this nonsense. It makes no logical sense to be putting huge resources into murdering these people en-masse. I don't give a shit politically either way about the situation it is just a matter of deductive reasoning to come to the conclusion that most of these people died of typhus, other diseases and starvation.

>1942/3
>Nazis doing ok

Um, user

I need a jewish gf

Yes it makes no sense which is why it's terrific. It's a act of pure destruction.

This. Long before. And it wasn't even Jews gassed first.

Well whatever you want to think I just don't believe that a ridiculous decision like that would have been made.

Which is why it is a lie, fellow plumber

pls gib

>1942/3 when the Nazis were doing ok?
You have to go back.
Germany was only winning the war until 1941, from there on it was downhill.

There's literally documents showing millions of Jews being shipped to a few camps in less than a year.. they obviously had the resources for this, deniers don't even question this. They just tactically deny that they were killed . It's not an intellectually honest argument, it's just subversion (ironically enough)

>openly made a speech to eliminate the jewish race
>keep the whole operational top top secret
choose one

>nazis were doing ok
naaah, the telly told me that the Germans were super poor and starving due to the ruthless dictator Hitler getting rid of the Jewish businessmen and without Jewish businessmen a country goes starving and poor, so we should have more of them

>tfw no busty jewess gf

Yeah but what exactly are you saying? I am not denying that they were moved to camps I am just saying that it is ridiculous to assume that they were killed en-masse when the only credible sources you have are survivors of the camps (who have incentive to exaggerate and lie) and the Soviet Union.

Even Irving admits gassing in Akrion Reinhardt, and no other revisitionist has been blue to dispute his documents and studies on this. He just thinks it was an ad hoc operation and that Hitler was unaware of it, that it was initiated by local commandos. There aren't any deniers/revisitionists today that haven't been BTFO and proven credible in denying gassing. Only shitposters and trolls on on here push that meme that is a myth.

>Just absolutely ridiculous. I honestly cannot believe the amount of brainwashing that goes into making people believe this nonsense.

It was only 25 years before I was born and you act as if this took place before recorded history i grew up with eyewitnesses because you know, a few million of our grandfathers and uncles were actually in Europe, and we had things like written records, film and recorded sound in those days.

honestly you lot will be denying the 66 world cup or the beatles next if someone released a 5 minute youtube video about it its proper pants on head retarded

I would hope you to be right as I still agree with the foundation myth pasta (hopefully you are familiar with it) that it's being used to push leftivism however since I'm not a historian or having the time to dig deep Im left with accepting the mainstream consensus. At least if the split between historians would be like 70/30 it would give a base to discuss the possibility of it being fake.

Irving has been back and forth on that subject matter depending on where he is speaking from.

Lurk moar faggots. Anyone even considering that the Holohoax wasn't a jewish fabricated lie to dominate the white man is retarded and should consider suicide. Brainlets like you would run out of oxygen soon anyways.

You aren't really saying anything here. Eyewitnesses of what exactly? dead bodies? And then you are bringing up world cups and beatles?

>east european converts
>hurr durr jews

Its like saying a christian race exists and they all look like italians. Wrong on so many levels.

Irving got BTFO so he lost a major court case and destroyed his reputation. Why? Because he got called out for lying.
Accept it.
Holocaust happened.
Jews were targeted specifically.
Deal with it.
Nazis are fucking pussies.

Rein theoretisch jetzt, wo könnte man eine jewish GF finden in Bayern?

>muuhhh jooo lie
Prove it.
Every single one of the most prominent revisionists (that you repeat) has been btfo.

kike shill detected. SAGE

Here is a good page which goes step by step with revisionist memes and shows how autistic their denial is. And note how a lot of it is Polish sources too. It's quite long, but well worth it. Literally every denial meme Is covered and rebutted here.

holocaustcontroversies.blogspot.com/2017/05/rebutting-twitter-denial-most-popular.html

Absolute word vomit and nonsensical.

Bro, they moved 1.2 million people to Treblinka, Belzec, Sobibor and Majdanek. How many people do you think these camps could hold, a few hundeed each? A few thousand ? Then these people all went poof, the camps were destroyed and buried, after the war the locals are saying these people got killed , the Nazis admit to it, and the same guys who worked there worked in the euthanasia program in Germany and Austria since before the war. What is the more rational explanations here? It's all a big Conspiracy that no one has spilled the beans on after all the years, or the Nazis killed Jews?

What's even more funny is many of these deniers will accept that they were shooting Jews into mass graves in the East but they draw the line at gassing

Face it.
The historian whose dick you suck got proved to be a liar and got BTFO by his fellow historians.
You are a fucking retard.

MUHHHH KIKE SHEEEEEEEEEEL
Spotted the sub 100 IQ retard.

I don't repeat any revisionists, although none of them have been "btfo" as your childish vocabulary would suggest.
If you talk about (((scientists))) providing (((proof))) for why these revisionists were lying, then you can fuck right of to Israel.
The holohoax never happend, but I seriuosly wish it had. If you had educated yourself on the matter you would know that.
Now go do some more research or leave this thread.

in jeder größeren Stadt

I already know these faggots are just autistic cowards, too cowardly to accept the inhuman crimes of their regime.

Then why is there no evidence whatsoever of the holocaust other than your alleged eyewtiness accounts??? Explain that one. I have family who are solid holocaust believers. They are the boomers and they truly feel the jews are some victimized people. They will likely die believing that. I once asked him why he believed in the holocaust nonsense despite there being no evidence it happened. He told me that one of my grandfathers friends was in WW2 and fought the germans and saw the camps. I pressed further into if he actually saw Jews in death camps. The answer was of course NO he had not. But that he had seen concentration caps and dead bodies. WOW big shocker there.

That is the typical eyewintess encounter of almost everyone who fought and who claims to have seen German atrocities towards jews in the form of death camps. They saw concentration camps and dead bodies, and with the help of the media, this translated into an outright holocaust where Jews were dissolved in swimming poolsl of acid and rooms of revolving knives.

evidence?

>but they draw the line at gassing
because it's so fucking ridiculous

Wow i just read through some of this stuff. This doesn't prove anything. They use the same arguments everytime.
>The publisher, scientist was (((anti-semitic)))
>It is not relevant to the (((Holocaust)))
>It has been factually proven by the jews themselves (who never lied about anyhing, as they are gods chosen people) so it has to be true.
How much does Soros pay you shills for this?

Did you know Paul McCartney decapitated in a car accident and was replaced with a body double?

not every concentration camp was a death camp. and lots of killing was done in the fields and forests of the baltics, Poland, russia and ukraine

you have no knowledge about the actual subject, you just make jokes, probably because you're just some gen Z adhd retard

>you have no knowledge about the actual subject
You have to go back.

>i grew up with eyewitnesses because
Because that is the sole evidence for the Holocaust.
>we had things like written records, film and recorded sound in those days
Just not any that can conclusively explain how Germany apparently transported, executed, then disposed of over two thousand Jews a day, every single day for six years straight, in a war time economy, while fighting on two fronts

Exactly

Why not just use them for slave labor

I'm Paul McCartney and this post is untrue.

>evidence?
pic related
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Höfle_Telegram

>because it's so fucking ridiculous

its ridiculous today, maybe less so in an war of extermination like WW2. there's a logical progression. they Soviets had already used gas vans (using carbon monoxide) since 1936. the nazis used them, and gas in general, to kill disabled and retarded people as part of their Aktion t4 euthanasia program in '39. once they start killing Jews during the war, Himmler apparently decided mass shootings of civillians was made for morale and asked that they start using gas instead, including zyklon B

its only ridiculous if get a polarized opinion from memes and jokes on the internet, usually mixed in with disproven propaganda about head bashing machines and other shit designed to poison the well

Or just send them all to the border and say "go away". Or even easier than that just but a message out in all the papers, radio, TV whatever that says "If you're Jewish you have two months to get your affairs in order and leave the country, anyone still remaining after this date will be subject to severe penalties"

So you round jews up and you send them into camps so they can work for the nazi war effort.

the most effectiveworkers are the adults, kids and elderly are pretty much useless and such life is hell for them. what do you do with them?

they did. if you couldn't work, you usually died. but they had lots of slave labor from all over europe, they didnt need that many jews. this isnt an argument. the entire nazi ideology started with how to get rid of jews, for some reason people go retarded when they get into right wing politics because apparently you are no longer allowed that the nazis wanted to actually get rid of jews. thats the ridiculous part

resources? when they kids and old people? resources? they're dead weight
most of the adults were kept alive

>evidence
>posts a digital image.. as in, an image that was born digital, not a digitized copy

hate to break it to you but that is not evidence...

What's the translation? I can't read Turkish

Nice source you got there
Kikes shilling this holohoax bullshit hard today.

>all the worst camp killings were alleged to have taken places in regions controlled entirely by the Soviets after the war

really makes ya think

>running low on food
>have camps full of jews who need food
>decide that it's better to kill them early than let them die of starvation or help the allies

If it wasnt true why did they admit to it?

>and we had things like written records, film and recorded sound in those days.

you know that Schindler's List isn't a documentary, right?

creating a mini bhopal disaster every time you want to dispose of a thousand chosen is not very smart

Do germans really do acts of pure destruction? They're autistic about functionality in nearly everything that they do.

More like

>I need you to be prepared to kill all the Jews. But I will not give you an usual command, it will be a secret code word - "final solution". When you read these words - kill all of them

how do you know anything about that? from my understanding it a telegram, and its corroborated by a completely different document, the Korherr report, written by an SS statistican in 1942 saying that some millions of Jews are no longer in europe. The holfe telegram has them being sent to Trelinka, Sobibior and other known death camps with bones and ash all around them

when holocuast deniers make a 'case' they use documents, or even just quotes, as well. you cant just say everything is fake. of course these same retards demand a written order signed by Hitler saying "please kill all the jews, using gas - Adolf"

>decide that it's better to kill them early than let them die of starvation or help the allies
Kek, by the time the "holocaust" began, the Germans were losing hard and didn't really have to time to genocide an entire race while fighting a war on multiple fronts. Some Jews died from starvation due to the Allies cutting the German supply lines, yes, some partisans who were jews were killed, some jews died of disease, and all of these events are lumped into a single organized genocide of an entire race for no reason, and a very detrimental one for Germany, at that (since they were useful as slave labourers).

Hitler himself didn't talk about Jews, he talked about "international Jewry" and addressed it more like a system which we-know-who in charge.

Irving never did anything wrong, he just got a good goy judge.

Lemme see... Ever heard about torture? Also, not everyone admitted it, only a few did. And what you call "admitting" was them singing a piece of paper in a language they did not understand and under the influence of drugs.

where do you think all the jews were? should they have shipped them from Poland to a nice suburb in Berlin to be killed? these retarded arguments only work on brainlets

there is nothing inhuman about removing bad genes tho', on the contrary

so their families wouldn't be raped and hung by soviets

>should they have shipped them from Poland to a nice suburb in Berlin to be killed

why would they do that when they weren't trying to mass kill them

Nobody of the German High Command admitted to anything relating to a jewish massacre during the Nuremberg trials even when they were inevitably hanged. Which is pretty weird considering that at least one of them should have broken down and said something about it in order to save himself, but...

they were losing in 1942? you dont even dont know basic shit about ww2, you just embarass yourself, but now you're an expert on the holocaust and nazi germany of course

and yeah, even when the Soviets were advancing, they evacuated the camps and tied up men and material death-marching all of their prisoners with them back towards germany

>it makes no logical sense to be putting huge resources into murdering these people en-masse.

this shit happened a lot in the history of mankind.

>There aren't any deniers/revisitionists today that haven't been BTFO and proven credible in denying gassing.
One of the most cited pieces of evidence that the gas chambers were used to gas humans instead of lice was the concentration of cyanide taken from the bricks (the concentration was too low for lice). The same study that analyzes the levels of cyanide admits that bricks absorb little to no cyanide (making the conclusion about lower concentrations unreliable).

Torture.

Okay, but only if you pasteurize them first. Do it for at least an hour just to be safe.

everyone that could be proven to be involved admitted it, all they could do was say they were following orders. many of the lower ranking ones got off or just did a few years of prison. there were many trials, not just at Nuremberg but in w.germany in the 60s in Frankfurt, Munich etc. all holocaust deniers can do is argue that they were all tortured, all drugged, all forced into making up shit that wasn't true, even the guys that weren't charged with any crimes, and NO ONE has spilled the beans on this even on their deathbed, because the jews will kill their families

so ironic they use the same emotional reasoning and hyperbole that actual jews do in debates

>jews
>human
pick one

whats your point? other buildings in Auschwitz didnt have any cyanide. if the controls had no cyanide, but the delousing buildings and the alleged gas chambers had cyanide, that means the alleged gas chambers were using for gassing. deniers dont have a response to this because they're already locked in to saying the gas chamber buildings (THAT THE NAZIS BLEW UP FOR NO REASON) either didnt' exist or were morgues or air raid shelters or something

He's just shitposting. His claim makes no scientific sense.

phdn.org/archives/holocaust-history.org/irving-david/rudolf/affweb.pdf

>wasting time/resources/manpower "death" marching Jews to safety rather than just shooting them, since they were supposedly genociding Jews anyway
>Even Jews admit they willingly retreated with the Germans to escape the Bolsheviks
we got ourselves a good goy mutt over here

HITLER JUST WANTED TO KILL THE JEWS FOR NO REASON!

virgin:
>destroying the jewish race by rounding them up and gassing them
CHAD:
>destroying the jewish race by racemixing them and destroying their genetic identity

One day I decided to check some of those records.

I stopped just listening to MSM bullshit about the holocaust and started reading the random holocaust testimonies of non-famous people. It was a revelation. It was nothing like Elie Wiesel said.

Then IT Arolsen transferred ownership of the Red Cross records from Auschwitz to the US Holocaust Memorial Museum and suddenly everything was harder to research.

Fuck the Jews. They've never been honest, and they'll never be honest. The Holocaust, at least to some extent, is bullshit. Some of it's real. But some of it isn't, and they won't let us find out how much.

Fucking redditors have taken over. Here: some redpills for you
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A&bpctr=1516993093

youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk&bpctr=1516997299

youtube.com/watch?v=KN4P-YGRbOs

youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

youtube.com/watch?v=Ae_WSV4n-u8

youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs

>they were losing in 1942?
Pretty much when the disaster hit them. They didn't advance fast enough due to variuos reasons, so yes, they basically lost the war at that point and there was no coming back, yet they started the holohoax to devote needless resources to the destruction of useful labor in a war that they could lose... Okay.
>you dont even dont know basic shit about ww2,
>you just embarass yourself
Ironic shit there, man.
>but now you're an expert on the holocaust
I am.

>to be involved admitted it
Who? The only who openly admitted anything relating to the holohoax at the Nuremberg trials was Rudolf Hoess and he said he gassed 2 and a half million Jews at Auschwitz. Funnily enough, that number was later revised down to 1 million. He wrote this later:
>"At my first interrogation, evidence was obtained by beating me. I do not know what is in the record, although I signed it. Alcohol and the whip were too much for me. The whip was my own, which by chance had got into my wife's luggage. It had hardly ever touched my horse, far less the prisoners. Nevertheless, one of my interrogators was convinced that I had perpetually used it for flogging the prisoners."

Here's what Kaltenbunner, the second in command of SS after Himmler said:
R. KAUFFMANN: What attitude did you adopt when you heard about it?
KALTENBRUNNER: I had no knowledge of Hitler's order to Heydrich regarding the final solution of the Jewish problem at the time I took up my office. In the summer of 1943 I gathered from the foreign press and through the enemy radio...
COL. BROOKHART: Witness after witness, by testimony and affidavit, has said that the gas chamber killings were done on general or specific orders of Kaltenbrunner.
KALTENBRUNNER: Show me one of those men or any of those orders. It is utterly impossible.
COL. BROOKHART: Practically all of the orders came through Kaltenbrunner.
KALTENBRUNNER: Entirely impossible.

nice try
first you say Germany didn't have the resources to kill all these people
but when they're in FULL RETREAT in 1944 and 45 they are forcing all these people with them and destroying as much evidence as they can

and i presume you're talking about Weisel or some other Jews who went with the Germans.. you dont know their situation, you don't know what its like living day to day in a concentration camp trying to make yourself useful to survive for years. for all they knew, the rear-guard would liquidate anyone who stayed behind - what would YOU choose?

>but the delousing buildings and the alleged gas chambers had cyanide, that means the alleged gas chambers were using for gassing
Or they were used for delousing.

Do you have anymore (lewd) Shapiro?

I believe that khazar milkers are huge, but I prefer Kazakh milkers

>lie/grossly exaggerate about everything in their history
>goyim believe muh 6 gorillion anyway
Jews genuinely are the chosen people. goyim deserve enslavement

nice false premise like all holocaust acceptance material

no, it started in 1945 after the war Europe ended.

Since the post limit hit me, I'll add one last thing here. It seems to me the only people that knew of this imaginary holohoax were dead. Goebbels, Hitler and Himmler conducted the holohoax by themselves, how absolutely convenient for everybody.

>Kaltenbunner
>Or they were used for delousing.

but no deniers even claim that. the locations of the ?3 delousing chambers at Auschwitz are known. the blueprints and schematics are known. they dont have an argument for this. they dont have an explanation as to why these buildings were blown up but the delousing chambers werent

KYS cuck

Kike women are ugly af, holy shit

>Doesn't realize jewish blood is matriarchal, not patriarchal

typical

they didnt force them moron, they gave them the choice between staying to be "liberated" by the bolsheviks or retreating with the Germs, majority retreated. Even Jews acknowledge they were given the choice, Id rather go with the Germans than risk being killed/raped by the Communists

I don't think I've ever been as attracted to a woman as I have to Femshapiro.