Humanity Star

What is 'Humanity Star?' I don't know how to archive so just google it.

When we see it the sky, is it really this object? Can such an object be the brightest star in the sky? Why is its name chock full of religiosity?

Even if you don't believe in space, maybe you believe there's truth to astrology and that what you look up at is the heavens. Do people know that something is going to be visible in the sky in the coming months that everyone will see? Will they say, "That's just Humanity Star which we told you about almost a year ago." Will you believe them? Should you believe them?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanity_Star
thehumanitystar.com/
newsweek.com/rocket-lab-humanity-star-widely-mocked-social-media-glittery-space-garbage-792482
youtube.com/watch?v=PPppbK-tLb0
youtube.com/watch?v=3PyTpnsj2Hs
google.is/amp/mashable.com/2018/01/24/rocket-lab-humanity-star-satellite-brightest-object.amp
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Are you saying they are using Humanity star to cover up Planet X?

Fuck off faggot

Very well thought out post

Of course the retarded sheepshaggers fuck everything up by purposely increasing light pollution.

maybe planet x, but covering up something, idk what

Oh welcome back. Almost thought this was a slide thread

idk why i need to be here though, i know nothing about astrology or space

all i know is that most of what i read on the google news feed is lies, so why wouldn't this be a lie too?

Because if an OP does not keep talking it is considered a slide thread

ok

Some guy wastes millions of dollars launching a "passive satellite" into space, according to wikipedia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Humanity_Star

The passive satellite is visible with the naked eye from the surface of the earth

The passive satellite is named something that reeks of secular humanism. "Hey everybody, let's humans all realize we've only got one big blue ball so let's do things right!" - Man's Hubris

Can such a small object become the brightest object in earth's sky? It really makes me think that something new is going to appear in the sky, but it will be derided and mocked as "space junk" or "space graffiti" when it is really something of great import.

Well keep watching the stars and see

>Humanity is finite, and we won't be here forever. Yet in the face of this almost inconceivable insignificance, humanity is capable of great and kind things when we recognize we are one species, responsible for the care of each other, and our planet, together. The Humanity Star is to remind us of this.

thehumanitystar.com/

Leftists in space. I hope it burns up in the atmosphere soon.

>Even if you don't believe in space

the absolute state of this board

>creating the appearance of a bright flashing shooting star

if something like this appeared in the sky without explanation, people would be worried, they might not think it was man-made

it is objective fact that there are flat-earthers on this board

>The Humanity Star will orbit the Earth for approximately nine months before its orbit starts to decay and it is pulled back into the Earth’s gravity.

When did anyone imply it would be the brightest thing in the sky? I really can't see it being brighter than good old Luna. It's just a gimmick, kinda surprised no one thought of it before since it's just a bunch of mirrors in space.

>it is objective fact that there are disinfo shills/trolls on this board
You don't say

>The Humanity Star is visible in the night sky from anywhere on Earth at dawn or dusk as it passes overhead. You can track the Humanity Star's location here to find out when it will be overhead and visible in your region.

Everyone's going to see it everywhere in the world.

>Rocket Lab has promised the Humanity Star will be “the brightest thing in the sky,” presumably other than the sun.

newsweek.com/rocket-lab-humanity-star-widely-mocked-social-media-glittery-space-garbage-792482

and there are lots who unironically believe it

if I could just get some of those guys into my shilly mclarp thread, then they'd get so many shekels deposited into their accounts

oh look, humanity star! if i hadn't been told, i might've thought it was a ufo the way it moved through the sky so quickly

youtube.com/watch?v=PPppbK-tLb0

Humanity Star - the Flat Earth Gamechanger

How could the earth be flat when humanity has put a star in the sky and this article proves it?

youtube.com/watch?v=3PyTpnsj2Hs

or is there a new object in the sky being explained away?

google.is/amp/mashable.com/2018/01/24/rocket-lab-humanity-star-satellite-brightest-object.amp

>If it works, the satellite won't always be brighter than the moon or the International Space Station, but Rocket Lab anticipates that occasionally people on the ground will be treated to a bright flash from it.

Kinda what I expected to be honest, it won't be like a second moon or anything, but might reflect some light on people in a smallish radius. It twinkles in orbit kinda like any other satellite you can observe yourself passing over you in orbit, just on steroids. What's so sketchy about this exactly? Looks like a gimmick hatched up by some Elon Musk wannabe to me.

>in orbit
>going slowly
Kek, what?