Almost 30 bot- / slide- / bait- threads now on Sup Forums

almost 30 bot- / slide- / bait- threads now on Sup Forums

i don't like where this is going, can someone post their blocklists, please?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SlIvlp2q83Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

for the record i get paid 4 buck an hours to shit post here

>pissing into an ocean of shit
Bruh... they use bots because shariablue shills kept converting to our side.

impressive. maybe you should think about killing yourself and that meme flag of yours

makes sense

Definitely agree with Kraut here
Go ahead and off yourself please

why ?
i literally get paid to shit post
This is like a dream job.

wife's boyfriend

>4 bucks an hour
>dream job
who needs more proof that shillblue fags are usually mentally handicapped people?

for the record we are not living in western countries, the avg salary in my country is 2 dollars A DAY

we are hired on a short term contract bases

It's not a slide thread, your thread just sucks. If was any good and got any attention, it wouldn't matter.

You know you're shilling for the people that keep you living at 2 dollars a day right?

show your contract then

shillblue detected

this this this

Hmm. So you’re some form of shit skin.
Do you know how to use a toilet? This will help me figure it out

we dont have a written contract.
we are hired for influence campaign, its not always political, some time we are hired to up vote and comment on YouTube videos sometimes we are hired to advertise products on social media.

they give us material (pic and videos) and tell us to post for this many days and hours

we are paid in cash by our boss, how he gets money is not reveled to us, thou he travels a lot to suffle funds i suppose

a part of me knows this, but i dont really have a choice, it this job or end up pimping my sister

majority of people here do and heres a easy hint, we are a catholic country

My blocklist

achmed
ahmed
atheis
britcuck
dailymail
ethno
europoor
hannity (added today)
hillary
knife
muhammed
mohammed
pizzagate
podesta
soros
vice
yuropoor

Thanks

This will greatly help me with my shilling m0hammed

That webm somewhat accurate
but majority of people employed are college aged.

we should make a list of notorious slide threads, i'll start:

>weed
causes countless anecdotal replies of "hurr i smoke every day and i have a high paying STEM job" keeping the thread bumped for hours

>fashwave
always a bunch of proxies posting art which consists of googling something then fucking around with it in photoshop for 5 minutes

>black people hate thread, or as i like to call them "niggers"
designed to make anyone slightly right of center look obsessed with identity politics

>mgtow
filled with incels projecting about how it's not involuntary

>eceleb

>sex dolls

Dude i'm poor as fuck i want to shitpost for money too. Sup Forums became fucking shithole since reddit invasion i don't care about it anymore.
Making redditor normalfags mad and getting paid for it? WHERE DO I SIGN UP?

On fiverr or similar sites
apply for
social media influencer
social media marketing
and data entry

I helps if you already have alot of friend on social media

Toll evasion

here have another one

>a bait thread about a shitty bait thread not catching any bites
congrats op, you got your (you)s
what's your plan for the rest of the day?
I'm gonna lay around and spam f5 on the catalogue while masturbating

>helps if you already have alot of friend on social media
I don't have any kind of social account. Do i need to create facebook/twitter for this?

Also are you required to to reveal your full personal information with photo to the employer or can be semi-anonymous with fake names?
If this shit get exposed i don't want my name attached to shill list.

Also how do you prove that you did your job? Do you send them screenshots of your threads or links to the archives to your posts on Sup Forums?

And how often do you get money transactions and what method of payment do they accept. Once per month/week? Paypal or something else?

Nah man, nigger hate theads are necessary.

I take your illness with utmost care and attention

bump

How much you can charge depend on how much influence you have (aka social media friends)
if you dont have any friend then its still possible but you wont be paid that much

>are you required to to reveal your full personal information with photo to the employer
it depends some employers may ask for ID but generally it wont be an issue as long as your over 18, some even ask you to sign some NDA but you cant reject those offer if you dont feel comfortable

>Also how do you prove that you did your job?
it depend on the assignment, generally the person who gives the work will be monitoring the tread and telling us which tread to post or slid

>method of payment do they accept
all kinds of payment including bitcoin and payoneer and western union are accepted
you can even opt for prepaid visa card or even cash, it all depend on your trust level and reputation

pic related

Thread is autosaging. Nice.

See you shills on the flipside.

this one? i see it on page 1
also nice list

>generally the person who gives the work will be monitoring the tread and telling us which tread to post or slid
How do you communicate with him? Text/voice chat? What software do i need? Discord/Skype?

Also i know you would rather do not share your contacts employers but i'm really desperate, i need money really soon.
I never used that Fiverr thing and i don't know what to write so right people would contact me.
I'm ready do post any kind of shit. Blacked? Anti-alt-right threads? Shitting on Trump? No problem. Also i'm Russian and i know a lot about Russian politics so i can post some good anti-russian propaganda too.
Any emails? Or should i post mine?

Hmmm, it didn't update for me.
I've been noticing a really strong current of second-tier slide threads today.

First tier slide threads: "How can white boys compete"- there was one of these earlier but is disappeared pretty quickly. First-tier slide threads are obvious and are generally only responded to by newcomers and other shills/bots.

Second-tier slide threads are more insidious, in that instead of provoking rage, they pose a loaded ethical or philosophical question about something like white nationalism. You can often spot these because there are several using the same (or a very similar) OP image. These are generally posted by bots (identical images) or paid posters/shills working to a script.

Third-tier slide threads are the worst of all, as they are almost completely undetectable from a genuine Sup Forums thread, but are still deliberately posted to distract from a specific incident, report or happening.

Once you learn to recognise the first tier, you will start to see the second.
Once you learn to recognise the second tier, you will start to see the third.
Spotting slide threads is like our version of freemasonry. You learn in degrees.

And once you reach the final degree, you get offers from TLA named agencies to work with data mining and information patterns. Ask me how I know, and I shall not answer.

they're bots

Did anyone notice that holocaust denial thread where captcha was turned off? Some script was running in that thread, and it kept crashing the browser of my antique Turkish phone.

Why not post the important threads being slid in the OP?

the legacy captcha is gone, too

you could've posted them, too, why didn't you?

That one's temporary. If you take too long typing, it comes back. I mean the entire captcha was off. I was posting in 3 threads at the same time and the captchas there were like clockwork.

an easy way to spot shill threads is, that they're usually written in questions:

"how do we stop xy?"
"how do we improve xy?"
"what is wrong with xy?"
"what is his/her problem?"

and gullible retards will still debate over basically nothing. it's quite funny that Sup Forums makes fun of countries where the average IQ is below 70 but comment on shill threads

i guess they paid the mods on here quite a sum so they'd deactivate captcha in some threads so bots can spam

Thanks. Interesting information, Phillippines bro

have a pity bumb

I don't think so. There was some sort of a script running. I have an antiquated phone so it's really sensitive to newer tactics since they strain components that are really out of date, and it crashed 4 times before I noticed there was a connection between that thread being open, the deactivated captcha, and the crashing.

I think there are security issues on Sup Forums now. It will be an anonymous board in name only.

we use ricochet (IM software) for sensitive assignments
for general shitposting wattsup is enough

AS you can understand the employer likes to keep things vague and secret

>Also i'm Russian and i know a lot about Russian politics
funnily we actualiy get many request form pro Putin groups
pic related is the anti navalny info we shitpost

We dont generally share emails, and generally recruitment is by introduction only thats why i recommend you first try fivvr

Do you have any encytped email ?
even prtonmail will do
cant gaurentee a job but might forward you email address to some of my employers
Russian election is coming maybe they will have some requirement for Russian shitposters

how should we know you are not a real shill yourself?

>Russian election is coming maybe they will have some requirement for Russian shitposters
yeah, enjoy your 4 bucks an hour

because i don't use a meme flag like you, israel.

During election we get paid overtime
might even make 6 bucks an hour

stay mad kraut cuck

No, it's rubles. They use rubles. For $4 an hour, he would beat his own mother with the handle of of a gun and force her to fuck a dog on camera.

they won't stop

What is the endgame? This site is of little importance, it's just something to kill time. Are they just rustling our jimmies so we don't enjoy shitposting?

>shitposting
>on Sup Forums

MY GOD IT MUST BE A CONSPIRACY!

They want to demoralize the people from coming to Sup Forums
but there are too many retards that fall for bait, i mean look at this thread in pic, in 10 mins. it will have 200+ replies

>They want to demoralize the people from coming to Sup Forums

And that's a bad thing how?

then why are you here? fuck off, then.

Well yeah but fat people really should pay for two seats.

But.. demoralize? Really? Everybody here is a grown man, we are not dealing with feelings.

more an more shill threads by the minute and it's almost always a meme flag

>not bbc
>not Turkman
>not red pill me
Shit list

and it's almost always a question

unbelievable

>Do you have any encytped email ?
>even prtonmail will do
Fucking hell i'm trying to register there but it wont send conformation to other email and can't get any sms on my phone. Is encrypted email must have requirement? Is any yandex.ru email wont do it?

>white nationalism threads aren't made by stormfaggots sticking to pre made scripts and pushing subversive narratives
remind me again how using the exact same tactics they do makes you better?

why would you sign up to be a subhuman piece of shit anyway!?

>he keeps pictures of all the bait threads he replies to

I'm russian. I'm already subhuman. I'm poor and have hard time finding a job in this shitty economic situation. I hate what has happened to my favorite site after gg, fappening and 2016 election. If making normalfags scum mad will give me at least 1 cent i will be happy.

why not suicide? honestly? you'd rather annoy other people for being subhuman yourself instead of just quit life?

kis top right looks like Leroy Sane

The only people who legitimately get upset at bait threads are either being paid to do so or they are actually mentally ill. So which description suits you better, faggot?

if you unironically posted your blocklist in here, you're retarded because you just told the shills how to get around it. might as well start a new one now

or i delete them after i post them, because, you know, it's possible to delete stuff. you should delete your life, today.

Sup Forums is NOTHING BUT bot/slide/shill threads, if you haven't noticed it's been like this for about 2 years now, than you are a new fag, and you're the problem...

i'm not mad about bait threads, i'm annoyed at the people replying to them because it only shows how stupid and fucking gullible many people on this board are

>thinking that everyone uses 4chanX filters
It doesn't even matter. Majority of current Sup Forums posters a phoneposters with sub 50 iq. They can barely fill the captcha, yet alone set up something like filters in appchan or 4chanX.

it's not really about how long this is going on rather then "why is it still going on and why are there still people replying unironically to such threads"

You are truly disgusting. Remove yourself from the gene pool, scum.

if you think they're bots and deleting your replies after then why are you evening bothering to reply to the thread at all you stupid fuck.
Are you trying to make some poor AI pull it's own plug by calling it mean words on the internet?

I just came to check the news and its all bot/slide threads, why don't mods delete that garbage.

Mods are newfags from gawker/twitter. They openly said on irc that they hate Sup Forums and refuse to moderate it.

Are you mentally retarded?
I make a screenshot, upload the screenshot and then I delete the screenshot from my computer.
Why are you even answering if you can't comprehend words like a normal human being?

" >he keeps pictures of all the bait threads he replies to"

You made fun of me for screencapping, I told you that I delete the caps. This is the mental retardation that I meant and that annoys me. Are there only people with Down Syndrome in Leafland? My god.

>why don't mods delete that garbage

They're probably on ShillBlue payroll, like r/politics used to

You need to take some basic English and grammar lessons

read this post to see why

>I acted like a fucking retard and now I can only make fun of grammar like a real champ
Kill yourself, you degenerate child.

Must be because they are pretty obvious, they post the same garbage almost every fucking day, a mod would have to be compromised or a complete retard not to prune that shit. It's no different than allowing this place to be raided and destroyed . It does piss me off, especially today I not sure ive seen so many bot/shill treads at once before.

I DON'T LIKE THIS THREAD IT MUST BE A SLIDE THREAD I DON'T LIKE THIS POST IT MUST BE SHILLS

Their asses need to be replaced.

Are you a fucking retard?

youtu.be/SlIvlp2q83Q

We can heal the sick. and its not expensive

>"pol is not 100% sucking off the trump?SHILLS REEEE!!"

drumpfkins are cult like

scary pre nazi germany we see here

Sorry for the late response i was busy shilling a white genocide thread
>
An encrypted email is highly recommend
since what we do is pretty much grey area between political subversion and shitposting

also are you familiar with tor and using PGP signature ?
can you get access to burner phones ?

Sure thing Ahmed, English must be your second language if you can't even spot the flaw in this statement that would lead people to not know what the fuck you're talking about deleting

#metoo