Little Witch Academia

previous

Lewd artwork of Lotte!

Croix did nothing wrong.

LOTTE TAKES 4 DICKS A DAY

>LWA is actually a prequel of to Gurren Lagann

Is she still a virgin?

Fuck, took me a minute. Though it's not like Suzy has that much more presence.

>getting old and bitter
>doesn't appear to have any friends
>stays inside watching TV and eating noodles
>sees people as means to an end

confirmed virgin

Chariot will marry Akko and Diana to make up for the magic loss!

The last word is "Kill"

prove me wrong

This is a Christian board, user. Go back to /e/

Honestly, fuck you

So. How exactly blowing the Moon with magic stolen from people would restore magic to its glory again? This confuses me a bit.

W-why is Diana only in her underwear?

No because Chriot was naughty enough

Pretty much like everyone else in here.

She is a witch (male) after all

Most likely Chariot had other plans, which ended up backfiring and killing the moon and children's yays.

the triskellion has something to do with the moon, chariot tried to bruteforce the seal with stolen magic and the scar happened, probably

OVA 1 Blu-ray booklet.

Posting them again.

I bet Chariot used the Rod to zap Croix's naughty places.

She didn't understand the concept of a pajama party.

2/2

That seems very out of character, which is ironic, because I recall Tattun criticizing re:zero because rem did fucky stuff.

Andrew nendo before Diana?
WTF Trigger

Well, it's a start.

How can flat chests be so perfect?

What if Chariot actually managed to open the Triskelion, but her wish backfired and the new world ended being shittier than before?

Before the entire body of Andrew buffered I was honestly thinking that this was a nendo. Fuck my internet speed

Kek, you wish

>Diana will restore Akko's yay
>they both work together to defeat the true big bad
>they both accomplish what Chariot and Croix couldn't do in 10 years

cakes belong in the bin

>last word means "love and affection"
>chariot and croix failed to revive magic with the 7 words because they had no bfs
>tfw has andrew

With Orange Rouge I wouldn't be surprised

the last word is

ai yo

Is OP1 akko getting the Triksellion?
There is loli akko letting shiny butterflies fly from her hands(her magic), then she is surrounded by them, comets are falling from the moon, akko flying a broom and everybody else full of yay

She made the best mechanical dildo ever.

Reminder that if you want a Diana nendo you need to buy this genki retard's nendo but if you do, keep in mind that Sucy and Lotte will get nendos,too because they are a trio with Akko, so ultimately, you will need the Akko,Sucy and Lotte trio before you get Diana. So why the only question is just how much do you love Diana?

Ture.

But what Tattun implied last time he was here, seems that any character getting Nendos is more complex than that.

Right now, they are working to have Sucy and Lotte.

Disgusting posts like this kill the thread

Already getting Akko, and I'm not sure Lotte and Sucy would get nendos before Diana. Either way, I love Diana enough to spend money on literally nothing twice.

After Sucy, whose feet do you want to lick?

>people actually think Chariot deserves forgiveness

>dumbasses still pushing the CC ship after the official illustration for episode 22 was this

>Webm

Whet the fuck was he going to do near the end?!

Please dont bully my girlfriend!

Best trio is Akko, Sucy, Diana anyway

So what? We can still enjoy younger C&C

>Fujos still ship Goku/Vegeta or Sasu/Naru after them getting married and with Children

Is this your first fanbase user?

Can you stop bullying me first, Croix

gonna be honest lads that episode had minimal yay! and i am no longer happy.

She only bullies you because she loves you.

I want episode 24 to be called "Akko & Diana" just to rub it on CC shippers faces. And I don't even ship AkkoDiana, I think the best ship for Akko is Sucy.

They better take a new photo with the same pose in the last episode.

You are not a smart man, Anonymous.

nope

>Dreams Shattered
>Her last smile (Akko) shattered
>Being shat by her own kind
>Depressed
>No friends (no, Croix definitely doesn't count)
It's been a whole decade of being at the bottom and now she's sinking even lower.

I think it's enough.

They can't take a new one of one is a fugitive and the other ends up in magical jail without magic

>post YFW it Era Gol

Someone post the Reaction Guys chart

>that photo
Her name is Ursula.

Tasting Akko unwashed musky privates!

I still think Diana remained in Ursula's office. And Ursula will catch her reading her stuff right as she comes back.

>Implying Ursula will come back

>2 episodes left

time flies so fast it didnt even feel like a two cour show

I think everyone and their mother suspects that 24 is going to focus on Diana and Akko's relationship

Three episodes left. It's been a fun ride.

Dumb akko

Oh no! The Evil Bitch is loose again and she is going to steal little witches' hopes and yays! Quick, we must stop her!

Will there be DianAkko in the game?

Im sorry Akko.

Yeah, but I mean making it so that the episode almost clearly states "AkkoDiana succeeded where ChariotCroix failed!"

do you think there will be a season 2?

Daiko is literally endgame.

I don't mind getting the Akko nendo I actually just preordered it. I would love it if they made a Diana nendo though.

>3

oops

I'm thinking more of she had no choice but to use the stolen magic for something else besises the Grand Triskelion. Maybe something like Nidhogg being drawn to the large amount of mana and it ended up used to destroy the world destroying monster.

Take action!

>mfw we will never get a full set of B-team nendos
Best case scenario, we might get Amanda, and that's it.

But the trio finally became a quartet in the credits. They upgraded Diana's credit listing. She used to be separate from AkkoLotteSucy and now she is with them.

If we're lucky, they'll get moments. I think the devs mentioned it'll be half action and half social aspects at Luna Nova.

If Chariot was evil the Shiny Rod would zap her.

Clearly she was being deceived and was stealing magic unknowingly.

If Diana or Amanda are playable, it's an instant buy for me.

Holy shit that guy's big.

When did Diana struggle to use magic?

I think only Akko will be playable and all the other witches will be party members. However, if it has co-op then probably all will be playable.

I think Rod just does it randomly. Woodfucker is just twisted that way.

Is it Friday yet?

>Stealing magic unknowingly
Are the Chariot apologists running out of ideas

>Akko is retarded! She can't ride a broom!
>Turns out the reason is because her idol literally molested her as a child and took her yay away.

SPEEDWATCHERS GET OUT

nice meme

will there be anymore pre-screenings?

well there was a interview that the creators said they would like to make more and also a spinoff fore chariot

23-25 before the final episode, I think.

To be fair her inability to ride a broom has very little to do with her retardation.

How can they even resolve Chariot's in a way that doesn't feel cheap? Even if it wasn't intentional and they can get their magic through hard-work Chariot still fucked them over and crippled them. She made Akko's school-life painful and ruined Diana's childhood even more so than it already was. And it wouldn't be so bad if Ursula wasn't just a coward that ran away from the truth and hid herself in shame.