BASED French policeman

twitter.com/Obc78/status/956996681194790912

No, nigger, you can't get away with it.

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/hauts-de-seine-92/villeneuve-la-garenne-les-policiers-font-feu-sur-le-fuyard-de-l-a-86-26-01-2018-7524855.php
leparisien.fr/faits-divers/mort-de-remi-fraisse-il-a-ete-par-une-grenade-offensive-selon-les-analyses-31-10-2014-4256083.php
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War
lepoint.fr/societe/manifestation-anti-loi-travail-le-militant-blesse-a-cause-de-l-explosion-d-une-grenade-20-09-2016-2069971_23.php
20minutes.fr/societe/1860135-20160606-loi-travail-manifestant-blesse-grenade-sorti-coma
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Incredible scene in Villeneuve la Garenne: a guy wants to escape The policeman shot A REAL BALL 6 times trying to kill the person when they could just shoot the wheels of the car! So now the police have the right to kill us as they want?
kek

why not just shoot the gas tank and he would run out of fuel! damn I´m a fucking genius.

The muslim and niggers are confident in france since the power is hold by leftists.
But 80% of the cops are far right because they have to deal with theses scums all day.
Now you will see shitskins cry and complain :
muh evil whites cops shooting innocents criminals.

I am proud of French police today.

I am not, this is illegal.

France is gonna be interesting in the next 50 years. Time to learn French.

Did he get him?

did he hit or miss?

if you want your country to stay civilized you're going to have to support your police when they send dindus down to black heaven

>Time to learn arabic

>now
I don't think these people know how ''law enforcement'' works.

What if he pulled a gun? What if he was trying to run people over? We can't really see what happened from the video, let's not pre-judge.

this.
it gives me hope for the future of europe.

Why not just shoot whatever he was stealing so he drops it and it can be safely given back to the person it was taken from? Then no one is hurt.

just one based frog in the entirety of frog police

Hanging every single shitskin is also illegal yet we'll have to do it the day with liberate your country.
We'll probably hang little communist bitches like you too.

so how much jail time that police officer going to get for this?

do ukrainian girls like middle class guys who speak French? No homo

Can’t take any chances the Muslim might want to have gone on a rampage.

actually the dude tried to ran over the police few minutes before , he tried to flee then met this policeman in another checkpoint , tried to run him over and got shot.
from what i know , the passenger of the car took 2 bullets but i don't have more info than this top kek.

see

so which is it?

One in the hip and one in the elbow, he'll probably be fine. But if he's not, good riddance.

the people on the video speak french though.

ferme ta guele et retourne sucer la bite du copain arabe de ta meuf.

Then it was justified, he was obviously a threat to public safety. Neutralize the threat.

Threat. Draw your weapon. Neutralize the threat.

This cop will get fired.

the only problem i have with this is that there was others civilian cars near it though , a stray bullet could have killed someone , good thing the policeman knew how to aim.

Translate by Bing. Maybe they replace French cities filled with shitskins by anglo cities filled with shitskins when translating from French to English.

Remember that AI is racist, and is basically /ourai/

no he won't , they rarely (if ever) get fired for doing their jobs.
source : all the idiots who got killed accidently by police but policemen never got fired , at most they moved elsewhere.

leparisien.fr/hauts-de-seine-92/villeneuve-la-garenne-les-policiers-font-feu-sur-le-fuyard-de-l-a-86-26-01-2018-7524855.php

"He try to plow into the police bikes. That is at this moment the cop pulled out his gun and fired"
"the driver is charged for attempt to murder"

FRENCH POLICE BRUTALITY

he will probably get murdered by a mob of angry Muslims. funny how Jean Raspail and Pierre Boulle predicted the future of France. but sadly, the future of Europe if we don't do something about it as well.

It looks like he could have injured bystanders, that was dangerous.

In my country they even mess with the evidence to protect fellow policemen from getting convicted.

For example in a recent case they reduced the quality of the video footage so you couldn't see that the cop was strangling someone to death, then they claimed he died from a heart attach.

HAHAHA that'll teach those faggots why they need effective spacing

and Toronto is in Canada, so?

(toi)

what cause that one person to fall and stiffen up like that?

True. That is the real problem here. Not that he fired on deangerous guy.

Le based pole kek

yeah he could have but he didn't , fiction vs reality user , that man won't have problems here.
also the guy he fired on is charged for attempted murder so ...

Dr. Robotnik doesn't take shit

if only it was a frag

APPPLY NOW!! GET YOUR NEET GIBBS FROM A SANCTUARY CITY!

Running balls first into a pole.

honestly don't know man I've watched it at least 20 times he's not in shot at all until he's on the ground. I think he slipped near that pole and got KO'd when his head his the ground/the foot of the guy running away

top kek

please don't embarass us , their "French" ''''''accent""" is not like ours.

I assume someone ran into him in the panic, and he made a nasty fall.

No one commented yet on the sharingan baguette nigger?

he's also a rapper and the twitter comments of the video are full of ghetto people.

You are next, Pierre.

a whole bunch of turks too for some reason

He's dead because of the grenade explosion

leparisien.fr/faits-divers/mort-de-remi-fraisse-il-a-ete-par-une-grenade-offensive-selon-les-analyses-31-10-2014-4256083.php

lmao good

you're wrong , Rémi Fraisse was killed on the construction site of Sivens , the video isn't from Sivens.

I'm proud of them. (for once).
It's illegal ? And ? even if you're right. (which you're not) but, let's say that you are for sake of argument...And ? The guy who tries to escape doesn't give a flying fuck about the law. The way i see it, he's asking for it.

In a normal society, he'd just shoot him in the head, end of story.

Can we borrow that honorable policeman for a while?

>But 80% of the cops are far right because they have to deal with theses scums all day.

Probably less...maybe 50%
If it truely was the case we would've had a coup d'etat ages ago.
Many cops are race traitors. Who clearly don't give a shit about the future of their own civlisation. THEY KNOW what is happening to our homeland, yet the army doesn't do shit about it. All our politicians should be hanged for high treason.

Is the coon dead?

>took 2 bullets

They're biding their time. You need a crisis to seize power. The attacks you had a few years ago were probably not big enough, but the next ones might be.

There are two things preventing from doing a coup: internal forces and external forces. But because France is a military power no external force could do anything if the military tried to do a coup.

The remaining problem is the one of internal forces. You need all the military and police to obey, as well as civil servants. And you need to act very quickly. Dissenters must be eliminated during the first week, otherwise they work against you.

were they trying to arresting him for carrying on the French tradition of retreating from a fight?

He ran into one of the black poles topkek

this, I think we need new breivik.

French based, hahaha no.

>The military history of France encompasses an immense panorama of conflicts and struggles extending for more than 2,000 years across areas including modern France, the European continent, and a variety of regions throughout the world.

>According to historian Niall Ferguson: "of the 125 major European wars fought since 1495, the French have participated in 50 – more than Austria (47) and England (43). Out of 168 battles fought since 387BC, they have won 109, lost 49 and drawn 10."

You're only as good as your last surrender

>down to black heaven.
My sides.

When has Canada ever won a war on its own? Never. It's always Big Daddy Britain that has to bail you out.

Now tell me all about how Canada burnt down the White House.

High velocity tear gas canister to the cranium. Kek.

>not knowing about the Turbot War
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turbot_War

Those comments are incredible. 50% praising the cop, 50% blaming the cop with bullshit excuses like "just let him flee, note down his plate number, and call him tomorrow".

my sides

The older I get the more right wing I become.
In the coming years I might be a fascist.
The blacks, Mexicans and Muslims have ruined any concept that we can live together as a society.
I have Mexican and Asian friends, but large populations living together is too much.
I know this because I live it every day.

So France americanized itself.

spit out that black pill, the cops are more based than you think, they just needed to get a little pissed first.

Niggers are the same everywhere.

What do you mean, I can't nearly run down a cop with my car without getting shot at? I was just trying to escape. I didndu nuffin. Cops have a license to kill now?

You fucktards it's fucking illegal. State of law means anything to you? Even in the god damn USA they don't shoot at suspects fleeing in cars (see LAPD car chase).

In the US a cop can shoot a fleeing suspect if the suspect has threatened the life of the police officer with a vehicle.

Well that’s it croissant anons. Digits confirm it’s time for yet another tiresome revolution. Don’t fag out like the Vichy this time you screaming poofters.

This guy was probably on Sup Forums the night before.

And it's exactly the same thing in France. Except here he avoided the cop. He "just" didn't submit to the ID control.

he tried to run over the cops before the video at another control few minutes before and tried to run over this one as well , use your brain moron.

Dirty Pierre

Thats not what the newspaper said. Or give me your source.

France is improving little by little. The policeman did nothing wrong, though perhaps it is controversial. French society will come out stronger.

What would the London police have done in a similar situation?

apologize to the driver

Implying the criminals aren't illegal already ? Why should we be legal against thoses who aren't ?

Is Macron finally giving the police the latitude they need to take out the trash?

A piece of the grenade fractured is skull and destroyed one of his eyes. He survived.

lepoint.fr/societe/manifestation-anti-loi-travail-le-militant-blesse-a-cause-de-l-explosion-d-une-grenade-20-09-2016-2069971_23.php
20minutes.fr/societe/1860135-20160606-loi-travail-manifestant-blesse-grenade-sorti-coma

I'm sorry Pierre, now you guys understand why our cops are the way they are. It saddens me that the only way for euros to understand why we do things the way we do is for Europe to completely ruin itself.

this

Fencing response, most likely ran into something that hit him in the head and caused a minor concussion.

topkek

Legality in time of need is overrated

t. lawman

For some reasons sandniggers love mangas