How fucked is Sweden?

OH NO NO NO NO AH AH AH AH AH AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

The Nation of Kekistan stands with our long-standing allies and strategic partners, the Kurds.

We will coordinate with our allies in the West and the region to deliver strategic supplies and assistance to protect them from the Islamofascist regime, and provide them with crucial meme support and asemetric social media warfare from the ground. In our nation of Kekistan, the color of your skin or what you believe doesn't matter, only the lulz. So, because the interests of the Kurds aligns so closely with our own of creating a future State of Kekistan, we will support them in this war, as our allies before us, the Zionists, the Based Blacks, and all oppressed peoples in the future.

Expect us and praise Kek.

fita jävla stoet gefukt

These are the New Swedes. Personally, no problem with that, and and despite the IQ meme as tourists they were so fucking dumb I used to rob them for a bottle of water. Never liked them, begone Sven.

Start having lots of kids. That's the only legal means the people have to save themselves.

what a stupid fucking idea. you'll be long-dead before you reap any benefits, they'll just become pawns for the system.

>Greeks

I'm not saying it's the best idea, but that it’s the only legal one. Immediately expelling the invaders is the best option.

Very. They would have to take extremely drastic measures to fix the huge mistakes they've made and they just don't have the backbone to do it. It's going to be interesting to see what happens over the next 20 years and it wouldn't surprise me at all if a civil war happens. At some point the people in charge should be held responsible for their decisions, I just wonder what form that will take.

all k*rds need to go home and die.. i mean fight against the t*rks

>swedes

>Swedes needed Sand niggers to be their nationalist

>CULTURAL NATIONALISTS
How fucking cucked can you even be?
This is also the most retarded thing I have ever heard, good fucking lord.

if their kids have 8 kids each but your kids only have 3 kids each, it makes more sense to murder one of them than to start 2 and a half families, don't you think? you can do it at night in your car and make it look like an accident.

Hell, throw a grenade through one of their bedroom windows. They'll think it was one of their own that went off because it was faulty.

The girl in the video fucking got BLACKED (rape&killed). Pic related

Swedens future is looking very bleak to say the least. We are facing many challenges most of which have no easy solutions.

>Swedens future is looking very bleak
I'd rather say black.

Frog, youre throwing stones in a glass house.

It make me feel better about my own country

So stupid thinks stealing water is a come-up.

Future? This is your present surrender monkey.

And it was already yours 50 years ago, mutt.

On a scale of 1 to 10 I say 12

I think I still want to visit Sweden one day, see If I cant get a work visa or something before im 30 lol

Fuckin cool history, anyway. Crying shame its under a self imposed invasion :C

And yet, more Swedish than most blue eyed blond natives. Sad.

Swedish Kurds are based.

You mutt, if I can make you believe a bottle of water costs 5 euros and you agree to paying it its not even theft, you are just blatantly stupid. How would you know though, most uneducated population on the planet strikes everytime.

kurds are white