Apparently trump must give better head than hillary

apparently trump must give better head than hillary.

not surprised.

Destined to be the greatest goy of them all.

when I voted for Trump I thought he would be the best chance, very ironically, for stability in the US, and not because he was hitler. Given the scale of clinton corruption, bipartisan establishment corruption, the non-russian influence of foreign governments and lobbyists and subsequent corruption, the pot would have boiled over otherwise.

Quality thread OP well done

Trump also means fart in the uk
>president fart
Priceless

one last chance for zog to get its act together

>yet more leftist homosex fanfic
sage

when I stayed home I thought he was a clinton/bibi shill 3 years in advance who was complicit in pizzagate and blowing hot air, very ironically, to "trump" the system in a way all the lemming useful idiots on both sides would project condemnation on, and not because he was hitler[honestly he struck me more as the chancellor of east germany w his wall talk. i said stalin since his name is more well known and easier to remember.]. Given the scale of clinton corruption, bipartisan establishment corruption, the non-russian influence of foreign governments and lobbyists and subsequent corruption, it would seem my line of thought turned out to be the wiser.

Lesser of two evils = evil. When I said I was willing to get my hands dirty, I meant hard work like landscaping, not becoming a piece of shit. stay classy, merica. .

Sandniggers BTFO.

Jerusalem belongs to the west again.

>islam is rooted in abrahamic religion
>abrahamic religion is the root of what you call "the west"(conservatism, zionism, etc)
>celebrating a delusional "victory"
well, if you voted for trump, it wouldn't be the first time...

>islam is a western religion.
Sorry sandnigger.
You and your ancestors will always be lumped in with the other savages and barbarians.

"keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer"

shills want you to think of Trump as a jew pleaser so you'll start to hate him. don't fall for it amd sage their threads

>calling the maker of this picture a muslim
kek
>"the right values free speech"
doublepluskek

You're lucky your daddy didn't kill you for drawing that

>"shills want you to think of Obama as a bankster pleaser so you'll start to hate him. don't fall for it amd sage their threads"
>"assume everyone who disagrees with the Word(tm) must be one of THEM!"

sandniggers, kikes, christfags, trumpfags, libtards...you cultists are so kawaii when ur triggered.

>>"assume everyone who disagrees with the Word(tm) must be one of THEM!"

Literally your OP is accusing trump of being in bed with the kikes.
What level of projection is this??

>publicly/loudly sucking kike dick for the world to hear doesn't mean he's in bed with the kikes
>making fun of the autistic house niggers who voted for him means you're a sandnigger
>projecting projection
lmfao

>stay classy
You have to go back.

to where? colonial american north, colonial american south, or nirn?

either way please hurry up on sending me back, either via a time machine or quantum tear. even unnamed zealot npc's are more interesting and less predictable than you. you're boring the shit out of me, man. .-.

oh shit i'm with her now!!

Find a picture of him shaking soros hand, retarded faggot

Put a cork in it, Mohammed.

i can do one better

He’s an evangelicuck, his mind rotted away from a lifetime of Judeo-Luciferian brainwashing.