Are the muslims going to win in the long run?

Are the muslims going to win in the long run?

yeah

while white guys are larping on the internet muslim guys are fucking their girlfriends lol

Yes

No
They can't even "win" when they're left on their own, let alone against a superior enemy
All that's happening right now is their enemy is so comfortable and that they can barely tell they're under attack

Yes, they are.

I converted to Islam 6 months ago. I’m from Oregon and I don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.

yep 3 reasons:

white men have been castrated in their own countries, if they dare speak about it, it will end their
career and future prospects.

since islam is seen as a "brown" religion, it's up there in hierarchy of being defended by the liberals
from the big bad evil white man, no matter what evil it can spout

muslims breed like rabbits, while the white man works, the muslim man usually has up to 5 kids(google it)
while living off the welfare state - plus with multi marriage, they can put each wife seperately in social housing
claiming benefits, so more money for them than the wagie.

oh yeah, don't forget they have the slight of hand if they rape a white girl, she can't do shit about it if he's
protected by a brown muslim community, because the police don't want to go anywhere near that shit
incase of THATS RACIST

while we laugh at trump, this is literally happening here.

Nope. These people are inbred savages. You can't build a sustainable civilization on rape and parasitic leeching.
They will all be killed by a race targeting bioweapon or slaughtered by an army of drones.

It's all about fertility, so yes.

Unless the West abandons feminism and Western women start having babies again, it will all be over in a few generations.

Giant faggot alert.

No because our governments are ruled by weak leftists. Now put some hitler in power and you will see what happens.

Nobody suggested they were building a civilization.

The question is, will they win...

Demographics and fertility suggest they will do so without so much as a war.

No, the jews are.

This. From a general standpoint it does not matter if they 'win' or not ... their civilization will ultimately collapse into technological regression, savagery and infighting. The only question is whether we let ourselves get dragged down with them or start to put up a fight against their self-destructive tendencies.

the sooner as we realize the true enemy are the Jews, the sooner we can go about fixing the issue with Muslims. you cant wipe out 1.6 billion people. but you can wipe out 30 million.

i deleted it because i didnt articulate it properly, but you got the message, yes i believe we will
die out eventually, whites will be seen as native americans or so in europe, or once they're the
majority, they could get violent. it's funny because its actually white people who are the most
tolerant. black people are already killing white people in south africa, it will eventually be the same
in europe. the white man is castrated and does not care, just wants the comfy life, theres only a
few of us that actually care.

muslims are their own threat, they aren't on a leash, they want dominance and will get it
by any chance they can get, anyone that defends islam because of jews is a fucking race
traitor to their own heritage.

are albanians even human?

also jews are only the potential enemy because of judaism - if you have a religion that says
you're the chosen one, and all else is nothing, and if you'e rich, you're going to try and push
that agenda and won't care about the rest, just like the israel ethnostate plan. islam is the same,
if they were rich and more influential and had brains rather than pumping out oil, it will all be the
same shit, but muslims are open about dominance. all muslims that follow the sunnah will want
to take over, and breed their shitty inbred genetics in beautiful europe.

depends what you call long run, but yeah, it was predicted in catholic prophecy

they'll rule parts of western/northern europe for some time

>80IQ
>"win"
most of them have a lower IQ than Nogs, Jews already own most of there countries.

European muslims receiving their own state in france is the only option i see at this point. Apart from the obvious one.

Well said, a few martial laws session will work things out eventually.

You can wipe out 1.6 billion but we are going to need a lot of rope.

No.
Even the ones with some genes from the surrounding humans are also braindead animals.

No. We haven't even begun to see public anger against islam

This is true. However only a few years ago Rotherham would never have come to light. The EDL brought it to the public's attention. We were lied to. Lefties I know are getting more and more racist.
It'll be messy but we will win.

No, the asians will. Whites are far too cucked and culturally unsalvagable, Muslims are generally impulsive retards who can't accomplish anything without leeching off of their precious oil. Asians, like whites, they have built self-sustaining nations with powerful militaries and cities, but unlike whites and Muslims, they haven't let muh feelingz get the best of them. The cold, calculating mind of the chink will prevail in the end.