Remember this guy

>Jury awards $75,000 to man sprayed, yanked down by Baltimore police during riots

youtube.com/watch?v=e1gXqrUsZYM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xuY7w1WiBPg
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-lomax-verdict-20180124-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk
youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ
abcnews.go.com/US/jury-finds-undocumented-immigrant-guilty-murder-kate-steinle/story?id=51497686
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ghetto lottery

Americans are BLACKED as a nation

You're kidding me

its fucking baltimore what else would you expect?

For real?

>Arrest me... I'm right here mother fucker...

>Squaring up to the police.

>Gets neutralized.

$75k

Source?

Those cops were pussies and faggots.

Hair pulling and pepper spraying? That's what women do. What else... they gonna scratch him with their nails?

He should've got more money. Fuck those faggot cops.

Lol, do you think a cops job is to be a regular tough guy?

He's approaching the cops in a threatening manner and they take him down.

>Woah

Damn, being a black in America is even more rewarding than being a Muslim in the UK.

That's something

Where's the source you fucking fag?

FUCK THE POLICE is a great t-shirt. I like Baltimore because it makes like 2 good shooting videos a day that I can watch at breakfast

youtube.com/watch?v=xuY7w1WiBPg

Whites should just leave Baltimore, wall it off, and let it burn. The savages and eat each other in the ruins.

We¨re all in the same boat Nigel. Pointing out that someone's end of the boat is shittier than the next is just IRL saging at this point.

Honestly? More niggers. They're lucky they only had to yank one down.

Should’ve shot him

And you say niggers can only steal, while this one is using jewish tricks to make money. True mastermind.

When we say this about Malmö burgers call us unpatriotic cucks giving up clay to invaders.

>giving a black man a large sum of money all at once
The death sentence for this kind of thing? Jesus that jury must have been brutal.

That's a depressing way to kick off the day, was hoping this nog got lethal injection

>starts crying "my baaaag" even after its given back
we are fucked

Niggers do this all the time, desu. They look for reasons to sue the city.

we're much more progressive here in Oz. our govt gave millions to refugees for burning down their own refugee center in protest.

>Baltimore

Yeah but we oppressed them second, whats fair is fair sir

>youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk
>youtube.com/watch?v=2vXA5OXyHUk

There's a brief moment after he gets sprayed where the cops are like... "wtf do we do now? That nigger just stood there and took it!"

>Progressive

Haha it's real. Also
>5-foot-5, 230-pound
When will they learn. 75k is not a crazy amount of cash for getting super pepper sprayed, and having to spend 21 days in jail, all while still feeling the burn.

He was looking to push the cops and they took the bait. Everybody was playing stupid games and winning stupid prizes.

I do think that seems like a bit much for someone that is just standing there with their arms at their sides and non violently not complying
>cop tells you to move
>you don't do it fast enough
>blasted with mace

Not a crazy amount? That's more than a middle class man makes in a year.

You also gotta understand a nigger will never have more than 1500$ in cash in savings so this is basically a nigger lotto even though most could save this much in few years of wage cucking and bugeting

>Lol, do you think a cops job is to be a regular tough guy?

Yeah, their job is based on violence. They should be "tough guys".

>He's approaching the cops in a threatening manner and they take him down.

Ha, such hypocrisy. The police go around approaching EVERYONE in a threatening manner. That's the majority of their job.

Fuck those faggot hair-pulling cops who fight like women, and fuck you.

In real life, the good guy won, and Sup Forums is bitching and whining while being incompetent fuckin' losers behind a computer screen.

You guys lose, like always.

Correct me if I am wrong but isn't this video another angle of them one where he is approaching the cops while taunting them?

That is not peacefully not moving fast enough.

youtube.com/watch?v=-YmTdMW9uSQ

Oppressed illegals by detaining them for trying to enter the country illegally. Illegal.

NO FUCKING SOURCE

STOP REPLYING TO SLIDE THREADS
Those replies are made by shills/software, also are the dozens of new bs threads that popped up more and more in these few days.
>sage

more like two months

thats why he did it in the first place

They didn't say how much his lawyer got, I assume around 40% I don't know how hard up for cash you are, but I would mot get point blank super pepper sprayed, and go to jail for 21 days for a chance at 75k. Probably 60% of 75k, but that is an assumption on my part.

Not if youre a nigger and don't have work experience its mcdonalds or bust.

This is what happens when you have nigger spic and women judges all over the country.

Ruled by Jews, subdued by niggers, replaced by Mexicans.

That is the formula for the destruction of the west. Ruled. Subdued. Replaced.

All you morons believing him yet he provides no source.

No the cops are public servants. And going around agitating people is not their job.

I am still talking about the situation we are seeing in this thread, check out the other angle I posted.

I would whine the same way if he were yellow or white and I wouldn't shit on the cops for neutralizing the situation.

Oh I know, and he will drop it all in the strip club in about a week. Nigs don't know how to handle money.

>Neil Duke, described Lomax’s actions as a provocation, saying the 5-foot-5, 230-pound man
>5-foot-5

a nigger in Baltimore won't make it past 30 anyway.

welcome to pol: 95% retards circle jerking to fake news

>also
>75k
>in two months
>for the majority of Americans on their current wages even the white working class ones
>most don't even earn that much in a year
wtf do you do for a living

There is a source you idiots. Sure op is a fag and didn't post it in first post, but it's pretty close to the top. Just got to scroll a little bit down.

This is the source you fucking morons. Learn to read shit.

Why does the author look Jewish?

>scroll a little bit down

thats not how stuff works here, nigger. Go support other shills plz. Dont shit up the threads

The only mistake the police made in this case was using pepper spray instead of buckshot.

honestly?that video is worth 75k.
i watch that shit over and over,its just fucking awesome.instant karma textbook.
and dont worry,its just baltimore.balty is about 100% niggers.so when niggers win jury amounts,its from other niggers.if niggers realized this the jury awards would be fiddy cents.

Yes it is you blatant fucking newfag. How the fuck would you survive here if you had to find out which posts replied to you by paying attention to the post numbers being replied to and ctlr+f back in the day because the (you) system didn't exist without outside scripts.

Learn to fucking read

You're far and beyond worse than the type of person you're talking about. Get your shit together man, YOU are the one that would believe fake news.

newfagsrus

Perfect example of why shoot to kill works better... Less money.

that didn't look very threatening.

he was probably a friend, so got the hair pull instead of face pummeling.

she relaxed, there's no other ways about it.

>defending bad form
The shill defence force is in overdrive mode today.
Nice tactics to keep the replies flying in. Oh no, whats this, oh shit its a
>sage

Literally all it is.

Our cops may be based, but our courts are completely Jewish

They are cops and need to draw the line sooner than normal people and everyone should know and respect this desu

Otherwise no one would take the job of being a cop since the work environment would suck complete ass.

Harassing postmen or garbagemen is also a dumb ass idea.

>Dat racist!

The jury found the police were guilty of serving him hot sauce without serving him chicken wings.

Easy there Hans... Technically you are correct that OP is a faggot for not including source.

But source there is so move along.

He was about to start crying

i like the one were they pepper spray this guy in a bar and he pours his beer on his head.

>No the cops are public servants.
They haven't been in the US in a long, long time.

>Antagonize cops
>Receive 75k

This is some bullshit. This daft bitch deserves jail time, not money. If only the judicial system had to sense to kick his ass to the curb (like the cops), and everyone like him, the crime in this country would plummet. Is that not what we want?

Oh, shit. No, it's not. Not on behalf of the liberal minds that let this shit continue to happen. Fucking idiots.

The jury was probably 99% black, just wait until mohammed decides who's guilty or innocent in London.

black privilege at it's finest

TIME TO APPLY! FREE GIBS FROM SANCTUARY CITY! HOUSING FOR NEETS!

Hold on there muttboy

>you are way ahead of us

abcnews.go.com/US/jury-finds-undocumented-immigrant-guilty-murder-kate-steinle/story?id=51497686

I take comfort that his Jew attorney is taking a 1/3 and the rest will disappear for unpaid child support obligations.

I live in Baltimore. It's a nigger infested unflushed toilet bowl. Look up the Freddy grey case. Niggers sued the city and the mother got 6.4 million. She shows up high and drunk for a television interview. Fuck niggers fuck Baltimore

>being this much of a liberal

Let me guess you watch TYT too?
Fuck that pussy he get's 75k for being a no job protesting soyboy? Fuck sign me up I need free cash, hell for 25k extra I beat soyboy's ass with a stick infront of Berkley U.

>4 time deported
>Shot her case he was robbing her and was scared.
>found not guilty of murder

California? more like Los Mexicali

Aw shit niggs... more sneakers!

He deserved it

The pepper spray and the $75,000

>pepper spray: yes
>tax payer's money: no

Should of just put a bullet in him, then he would of got no money.

The joke is on these greedyniggers. The money they acquire from their city is money that isn't flowing to their fellow monkeys. Since they won the ghetto lottery, why they don't get culturally enriched by their fellow niggers is a mystery.

Look at this fine gentleman here, you know he would have become a doctor if da white mayn wasn’t holding him down!

In all seriousness though, the cop should have put a bullet between his eyes.

That $75,000 will be gone in 1 week on shoes, drugs and other frivolous shit.

Usual subhuman behaviour of the average non white

>this issue is the jury were non white too

Also his Lawyer was Asian.

Nope, they really treat people like that here and then give them bullshit amounts in compensation.

What do you think he'll spend it all on