Suspect gf is of Jewish ancestry (she's heavily Christian)

Suspect gf is of Jewish ancestry (she's heavily Christian).

What are physical attributes that will help me determine whether or not she is of Jewish ancestry or not?

I suspect it because of certain physical attributes (not the nose) and I won't list them so you fuckers can just agree with it to fuck with me. My biggest fear is raising a litter of Jew-babies

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1461790239
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>and I won't list them so you fuckers can just agree with it to fuck with me.
what a pointless thread you've made then.

the point is to not give anyone something they can just agree to. but to input with physical attributes Jews have

I remember seeing heaps of infographics here over the past few years, just can't seem to come across any of them anymore

Curly hair is the big one. Some of theses Jew broads will straighten their hair to deceive you. Also beady little eyes. Their eyes have a predetorial sharpness to them, similar to an eagle’s.

Here’s a good video on how to identify a jew:
liveleak.com/view?i=7b3_1461790239
This girl got kicked off youtube

does she have sleepy eyes, wiry black hair

>tight dark curly locks (hair)
>beady little eyes
good to note, these are the more obvious ones, I was thinking along of the lines of the more subtle Jewish features, such as Jewish facial structure, such as ears, eye brows, forehead, chin, lips, head shape etc etc

Why don't you describe her and her family? You will probably realize if she is or isn't jewish in the middle of making a checklist of jewish traits.

The video I posted mentions ‘ears set lower on the head’ ‘pouty LOWER lip’ and just general weird proportions between the features in Jew faces.

>straight blonde hair, blue eyes. nothing that obvious

I suspect she could be heavily mixed so I want to get together a list of Jewish features (of non-mixed Jews) to compare. I honestly don't want to go heaps far on this and resort to a secret DNA test

>inb4 u shouldn't care
It honestly bothers me that she could be so I want to lay it to rest in my mind

extremely conservative Christian family. if she's Jewish, her and her family wouldn't know it, just bothers me that their could be Jew blood in there

will check it out in a sec
thanks leaf, I'll give you a one day head start on the eventual day of the rake

What actress does she look most like?

I really wouldn't worry about it user. Jewish genes are not all that bad, they have okay IQ and they tend to be somewhat law-abiding. The JQ isn't to hate everybody with jewish blood, it's to hate practicing jews because they're scummy and want to destroy the West.

Gal Gadot with straight blonde hair and blue eyes

not sure if she looks like her due to Jewish ancestry
or Gal looks like her due to Central European ancestry

it's more that I want to know for sure so I either brush it off as nothing or come to terms with it

the biggest thing is not knowing for sure and just always trying to analyse her physically

Honestly if you love here than it shouldn't matter. If you fuck up a good thing because you went on Sup Forums too much than I don't know what else to say, that's very sad and pathetic.

Just live your life. You'll be dead in a few decades anyway.

You could have jew blood in you too though

Jews are inbred, that is why they have prognated faces and big noses. I hate how you low IQ retards think people with inbred features are Jews.

The nose knows m8

Mate, its the judaism that makes the jew.
If she doesn’t know she is one it will never be a problem.

If you really care though check out the looks of her mother as judaism is passed on the mothers side.

you sound like you have ocd, you fucking retard. Which is pretty common amongst people that want an extremely "pure" society.

>(she's heavily Christian)
Then what's the fucking problem? Please tell me you're not retarded enough to buy into the "hurr durr j00z r genetically evil" meme

>Implying the sannhedrin isn't encoded in her genes

with jewish women, more subtle features I've noticed are higseth and arched eyebrows, and tired looking eyes, usually the eyelid fold is pretty high, and the eyes are set deeper into the skull

Ask her to perform a trick.

highset*

Big planetoid ears low on the head, forehead is angled back sharply, nose sticks out often in the shape of a 6, eyes and mouth are sunken deep yet the teeth stick out like a sore thumb.

post milkers so we can determine if khazar.

Does she have big ol' Khazar milkers?

You could always start playing Erika around her and see how she reacts

>play the tune a couple of times
>girl keeps quiet
>play some more
>"hmm, hmm hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmm, hmmmm, hmm hmm, erika"
>ask her what she's singing
>"give me a white child and find out"

this is me

this is true, she (and her family) clearly don't follow Judaism in anyway shape or form and if I disregard this completely than she is definitely perfect wife material. I'll think about your words hard tonight

look too Anglo to even consider myself (not actually Anglo, Central European mutt)

mainly using these feature tests on the parents where it would be purer Jew genetics (if any)

>regular height eyebrows
>straight eye brows, non-arched
>regular eyelid height and eye socket depth; don't look tired
good signs, will check back on her parents

kek, coincidentally her neighbour is from Poland and has 3 daughters who are the Jewyest Jews I've ever seen (100% guaranteed they are Jews) yet funnily enough they are all (((Christian))) and go to the same church which is another thing that worries me

>teeth are good and jaw doesn't slope back

>C cup
sorry boys

>Khazar milkers
>Round face
>Unusually large calves
>Fat feet
>Eyes that look lizard like and very uncanny

>Curly hair is the big one

Don't most redheads have curly hairs though? You know, Irish...They're not jews..(are they ?)

Post pics and prove they are C Cup.

This kid is Jewish,

Why don't you do a ancestry dna test and sort of bait her into doing one as well? then you could definitely find out.

>Unusually large calves
>Fat feet
never heard of these features before, most focus on face and head, what are some other body features
>inb4 mentions khazer milkers again

see looks like pic related but with straight blonde hair, blue eyes and non-pouting lips, otherwise an almost perfect face/ head comparison. Just not sure if they look alike due to Euro or Juro genetics

tfw i am a man and i have those features

She's definitely Jewish. Stay away.

>bait DNA test
last resort to bury the hatchet

her sister is already wanting to do one so that might be my way into it

It's really pronounced in these photos but the outer side of the nostrils are raised and the inner side is lowered. It's the same with nearly all of them unless they have had a nose job.

Do you also have big khazaar milkers?

I could tell hes jewish straight away jews have softer more childlike features even as children whites have sharper features

>Portugal
probably from a Jewish family that forgot to stop larping as Catholic during Jewish persecution in the middle ages

For European kikes: The big ol' schnoze, green eyes, curly hair, big tits. If she's acting like a crazy bitch then that's a Jewish trait too since their inbred minds are full of mental illnesses.
If she's a sandkike then all of the above but with yellowish/shit skin and some random shitskin eye color instead of green.

>Round face
>Unusually large calves
>Fat feet
Congrats on being on Sup Forums and still have no idea what Jews look like.

>inner side of nostril is lowered
she has this, but nose is not arched or hooked. just the centre is a little lower than the outer sides

thoughts?

Someone post the meme with the Jewish women all in a single file against the wall at their work office.

It's pretty much like that OP, but at the end of the day, Jews deliberately intermix to hide their traits with Goy traits so it's quite hard to get a complete profile of every single Jewish woman, particularly the differences between Mediterranean and north European Jews.

I was aware of Jews before I came to Sup Forums

And yet you think they have round faces?

kek, being this much of a tight arse

Not all, but some of their women do and it's quite noticeable here.

Most Jews don't have round faces. Most have long and narrow faces.

Big nose, dark curly hair, dark soulless eyes, feminism. I live in NYC and I can spot a Jew from a mile away. I literally ignore Jewish women the moment I spot them, they seek attention and importance.

This has to be the worst description, plenty of whites and non jews have big calves, big feet and round heads. Big calves are a particularly celtic trait.

Big hook nose. Beady little eyes. Eyes that are close together. Lips that curl up in the corners (like a catfish's lips). Wide mouth. Big lips. Big tits. Dark complexion. Dark curly hair. Poor eyesight.

White people can possess these traits but if you find someone who possesses all of them, you have a jew.

Mental characteristics: Greed. Sexual deviancy. Obsession with scatological humor and scat in general. Victim/messiah complex. Underhandedness and cowardliness. Many academic achievements despite few contributions to science or culture. Lots of money despite being talentless. In a position of power despite being weak and inept. Neediness. Selfishness. Schizophrenia ("I WAS IN THE GAS CHAMBER GOY!"). Also, a big one, narcissism.

If she's a practicing Christian than it doesn't matter. Even practicing Jews are not bad. It's the secularist Jews that fuck everything up.

>Christian
>Possible Jewish heritage

What does it fucking matter if you're happy?

when jews smile, it looks like they are just baring their teeth. There is no joy in their face.

Rape her and throw her in the ocean. If she floats, she's jewish. If she sinks, her soul will not elevate her to file a lawsuit

Wtf that describes me. None of my family has Jewish roots wtf.

Is it possible to have the character istics of a Jew but not be one?

well I'm interested in Australian Jew traits, in particular Queensland

>beady eyes
>hairy eyebrows
>curly hair
>curly eyelashes
>receded/weak jew
>receded forehead

pic related also. this is what typical jew bitches look like

this
plenty pf people did this. Also not just jews. Plenty of mudslimes converted to christianism after reconquista

That woman is an arab tho

Do you have autism? That's not an expression of satisfaction/amusement.

the biggest give away would be a set of numbers tattooed on her arm

then you find out she's not jewish and find out that you are and then she leaves you