Why are Americans such weak cowards?

Why are Americans such weak cowards?
>have guns
>have freedom of speech
>have other freedumbs
Yet are almost below 50% white and do NOTHING. Yet they talk crap about how Europe is cucked, when they're the most cucked cowards in the world.

>being this jealous

It must suck to have no sunny days ever.

>When there's an American hate thread all day every day and it's usually by a Britcuck

>sucking this much American cock
You're that same ozzy that sucks american cock in every thread, aren't you? You're the equivalent of finland lauren southern cock sucker but for americans. Off yourself lad.

>avoids every statement in the OP because he knows it's true and he's an obese mutt coward

face of america

Zzz

Zzz

It's all so tiring.

And britcucks are the absolute worst about it.

They never shut the fuck up while systematically stripping the rights from their citizens.

You’re absolutely retarded user. If I hear this stupid ass figure that America is 50% white I might pull my hair out.

SAGE

always the uk talking shit
> im quit sweden posting and start uk posting
UK is now the biggest and best cuck country

Without America, Britain would've been invaded and conquered by Germany. The British have no right calling anyone else weak when they can't even hold their own lands without needed help from their former fucking colony.

>freedom of speech
>freedumb

kay.

>muh 56%
Hey Achmed, you're more like 40%, wait until new demographic survey comes out in 2020. Your le 80% number from the last time this survey was done (2010), it happens once every 10 years.

Another Mudslum.

>repeating the same old stale shit without responding to the OP or his countries future demise
Pick yourself up by your boot straps, cowboy. STOP BEING COWARDS. DO SOMETHING. OR ARE YOU JUST MUTTS AND COMPLETELY OKAY WITH BEING REPLACED?

>Without America, Britain would've been invaded and conquered by Germany.
So you're saying America ruined Europe? Nice. Also, you did fuck all in the war, Russia did everything.

sage. youve got guns too, mudshit

What, can't handle America being only 40% white? At 30% white you probably have only a single generation to stop the trend. I'd be super worried if I lived in a 10% white country.

>Why are Americans such weak cowards?
We learned it from you Dad! We learned it from you!

>I don't have stats so ill make some up
And last time it was 87%.

everything you say is sourceless anger.

You want me to help you lug one of these goal posts back bro?

Americans always make threads saying things like "HUR DUR WHY IS EURUP SO KEKED!! WHY DUN DEY DO SUMTIN!!!".
Meanwhile you have the greatest means to do something and you're the most cucked western country. Look in the mirror for once you obese fat mutts.

>8 year old stats, we are le 80%

Why can't minority into math and logic? Oh well I guess it's mostly a white male thing.

Coming from a shit Island that loses every War involved in, unless we come and save your ass because you're a little bitch Nation cucked by the mud slime. Does your government even though you're on such a naughty naughty website? You're not allowed to have such thoughts begone white man and go to jail like a good cuck you are. The British people are stupid as fuck you have bad teeth and all of you ugly fuckers are pot marked ugly Fockers you deserve genocide

Liberals have been screeching for over a year straight becuase we did something.

The only people who ruined Europe were yourselves. WWI and WWII were started by you retards and America had to spare men and resources to hold your weak heads above water, you ungrateful Top Hat.

Enjoy your t.v. licences and Arab rape gangs causing havoc in the heart of your former empire, faggot.

>electing a fat orange clown that has done nothing but help elite jewish billionaires has done something
Your demographics are even worse now.

Wtf is this real? They outnumber him like 10-1 like wtf are you waiting for nigga, go get him!

Looks like OP is still upset over losing to a bunch of farmers with muzzleloaders

Hang on, let me grab the other end of this goal post, you're gonna seriously hurt yourself running these back so far.

The only people who ruined America is Americans, that's why you're going to be less than 40% white soon. Deal with it. You can't change it ever. Even with the wall, chain migration stopping, and negating daca. You will still become a minority.

> inb4 he brings up Vietnam

That's rich coming from a dead husk of an empire were all they have to show for it is a Islamic London Mayor and a Royal Bloodline that'll be tainted with Arab genes. Nice job!

Nobody cares, you moron.
You never beat a serious British military force, since everyone was too busy fighting the French, in a real war.
I know you're all insecure small dicked manlets and need to make yourself feel better, but the truth is, you would have been exterminated by a proper military contingent. You got lucky, saved by the French by all people.

Whiter than you'll be ever again.

All empires die, yours is next, mutt.
Your empire is the most pathetic in history, you've been an empire for a mere 70 years and you're already under collapse.

Now are you obese cowards going to address the OP or will you continue dragging this down into irrelevant historical insults?

> brainlet confuses 1812 with the Revolution

Kys
Oh wait the police confiscated all your butter knives

This is a colony that shook off its beta overlords (you may have heard of them faggot); America is not our ancestral homeland. Go back to grooming white trash Paki.

When you make your hourly "I hate Americans so fucking much" thread, what's your goal?

I mean, besides hating Americans so fucking much, what's your plan?

Shook off your beta overlords and gave it away to alpha black kangz and shitskins, right?

an eye for an eye makes the world blind. can't you be more mature like the rest of us here in the colonies?

You mean after we spent decades fighting napoleon?

..and you people LOST to the French. What does that say about you? You've lost your greatest colony to a fleet of French Warships and a mob. Well fucking done.

Now are you talking about America again or all the other colonies that shook our their Britcuck overlords?

It's well documented that British folk are afraid of mostly everyone, that being said, I don't get angry when they get all pissy and start calling people names. Much like how I don't get upset at Sweden for unleashing their anger upon this board. Brits are similarly cucked as Sweden, and they aren't allowed to speak freely of their anger in public, so they should be allowed to pretend to be "real big men" here. It's like a safe space for them.

in America they would have flanked him from behind and body slammed his ass already

The US is just gettin' started, Britain will never have a chance to recover again. Being in a temporary decline is better than being dead.

We are what your future looks like Nigel.

You seem to believe getting rid of colonies is somehow a bad thing. That's it's somehow a blow or an affront against Britain. The fact is colonies were a mistake and the reason why Europe and the west is the way it is today.
I don't expect a moron American who thinks through a prism of muh power, muh empire, and muh other nonsense to understand.

Sweden's not even that bad anymore, they might all be behind meme flags now but "Sweden tier-posts" were replaced by Canadians and now the UK.

I think people are just mixing up the proxies they use since it's easy.

You’re actually retarded, the American Revolution started in 1775, Napoleon came to power after the 1789 Revolution in France

Everyone in your country under the age of 25 is basically less than 50% white as a group already.
You are delusional, you're going to balkanize in 50 years tops. Your southern states will secede to Mexico or form some hispanic states.

That's the part you're going to attack him with? Your country feels a tremor whenever it's time to pray to mecca.

BIN

fpbp

I never said it was good, i was shaming you becuase everyone you ever had power over gave you the dick and the finger.

5% of this country is muslim, I think it's time to end the sensationalist meme. Meanwhile America is barely 50% white.

TOP KEK what a bunch of faggots

>Decades of battle-hardened British Troops lost to a battered US after it had freshly ripped free from a strong empire.

Come on now, Top Hat.

The mayor of the capital of your country that's the crown jewel of all Britannia politics is a muslim.

You're not shaming me, you're making yourself look retarded. I don't give a shit about the empire and wish it never happened, or at least not in the way it did. How you've deduced you're going to shame me by telling me the British empire no longer exists, I don't know.

PATRIOTS MY ASS. AMERIMUTTS LOVE THEIR GUNS BC THEY CAN LARP WAR HERO WITH THEM. FUCKING POSERS.

Your president was a nigger for 8 years.
Mayors are literal memes in this country, mayors in your country have far more power and you've had several black, hispanic, and jewish mayors, you retarded obese mutt.

>you're making yourself look retarded

Yeah, that's what's happening here.

That's funny, when we already have minority Whites in much of the South and Mexico still hasn't taken it. Keep dreaming, you French-boot licker.

In America he'd be dead from like one officer kek. What a bunch of limp wristed pussies those britkeks are.

Another dividing white people thread? Either you're not white, in which case fuck off. Or you are white, in which case fuck off traitor.

nah, if they did that there would be chimpouts

Better than a bunch of limp wristed europussies who take 10 officers to confront 1 crazy nigger. You've got it damn straight, our officers here don't take any shit, and unlike in the UK they actually go after niggers instead of people making "offensive" tweets.

This

I know, beautiful isn't it? God bless the USA and fuck everyone else with nuclear fire, baby!

Look at all those shitskins getting pummeled by whites, beautiful
>inb4 meximongrel calls me bootlicker

Uuuurrrrrr diviiiiddiinnngg duuuurrr
Go the fuck back to r/eddit you faggot

You're a day late and a dollar short, try again when OP makes his next "I hate America so fucking much" thread in 60 minutes.

Yeah, larp. You do realize while your pounding your three-inch pud real men are doing the yeoman’s work, right?

I am well aware of the brit who spams the board with anti American hate and mutt memes. The guy needs a therapist.

Yawn...please rub your two iq points together, start a fire, and jump in the motherfucker.

You're pathetic. I hope to God you're not White, absolute disgrace to your people if you are. Remember that. If you're not White, then your opinion is irrelevant (((shill))). Either way, fuck off.

Well at least I know you're not white you retarded leaf.

brittish cops go around stealing peoples tools/random items?

Sick burn faggot.

They also fail to realise their "freedom" is the same "freedom" that most of the Western world also enjoys

>but muh guns

yes, we can have those too. Get fucked

how ya figure shill?
we weak becase we dont suck muslim cock or hand our women over to them for rape and sacrifice?

We need a Sup Forums emblem with a roo and and eagle.

>not having an ID that says 'gearz'
why live?

Whats the matter Oliver, drunk and reminessing about losing the war to a bunch of settlers again? God damn, there is nothing "great" about Britain, bunch of yellow toothed marmite eating faggots. Better bin that grin before you get arrested by the thought police for looking at a muzzy the wronv way bitch.

Obligatory for every time you faggot bongs try to hate on gun rights.

>"HUR DUR WHY IS EURUP SO KEKED!! WHY DUN DEY DO SUMTIN!!!"
Kek Europeans do that to each other. We're always the ones coming into threads defending whomever calling out d&c and saging. Stop riding our nuts queer.

What a fucking stupid thread. The OP is seething with jealousy. How fucking gay do you have to be to make a thread like this? SMFH.

YOU'RE TALKING SUCH SHIT. If we're as free as the Americans go and deny the holocaust on twitter or facebook you stupid fucking cunt. We're not free at all. We're fucked. Americans enjoy FAR more freedom than we do. I cannot believe how fucking dense you have to be to believe what you just typed. Fucking hell.

> over compensating

A bullshit 12 mossberg 12 ga pump with a tactical barrel. This is appropriate for about any situation.