Polish government is telling the citizens to “Breed like rabbits”

Saving the country in a natural way?

youtu.be/9gwHzej1reo

The Polish Ministry of Health has released a short video where they simply invite Polish citizens to follow an example of rabbits, to get as much offspring as possible or in other words to “reproduce like rabbits”. The Ministry of Health in the Conservative Polish Government of this largely Catholic country has decided to create these kind of ads to fight the population decrease.

www.slavorum.org/polish-government-is-telling-the-citizens-to-breed-like-rabbits/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B00grl3K01g
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeopolonia
100777.com/nwo/barbarians
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That is literally the only thing one can do to ensure ones people do not go extinct.

It is the correct answer.

Now, all we have to do is get degenerate western women to abandon feminism and have babies.

Good luck with that.

We don’t need more subhuman Slavs

whiter than you, goblin

they're 9000x better than shitskins

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

Stfu, m*tt

Said the fat soy manlet.

My grandparents on my mother's sode were Polish.
I'm white, I swear, can I come here?

amerimutt

go fuck yourself

>le 56% mutt having anything to say about subhumans

Slavs will be the only whites left on the planet within a few generations.

Western women do not breed.

God bless the poles. Good luck.

This is the obvious move if you care at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=B00grl3K01g

Never fear, Poland. I will travel to your lands and breed your beautiful women with my superior American seed. Just keep scrubbing toilets and don't you worry about a thing. All is well.

Love Poland and love their PiS govt

Non-Whites breed like rabbits anywhere on the planet.

Why is this news?

The retarded "Slavs are not white" meme should have been left in 2017

Jokes aside, what happened to Western world that the government has to encourage us to have babies? Where is the source of this degenerate ideology?

Jews don't leave Sup Forums just because the US election ends

Kek'd, rabbits don't have to deal with roasties that'll make your life miserable though.

If you can document it and prove that you've had a good relationship with your grandparents, maybe learned a little bit of the Polish culture (history, cuisine, whatever really, just show them that you've always had at least slight interest in the country) or better yet even a few words in Polish, you'll be granted citizenship if you want. I'm not shitting you.

Jews do it all the time, there's fuckloads of people with dual citizenship living in Israel. If they can do it, so can you.

>the Goyim know
>SHUT IT DOWN!
Really makes you think, huh?

It starts with a j and ends with poland

japanesepoland

Close, but no cigar:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judeopolonia

lol, stupid poles.

Everyone knows only mass-imigration of wogs and pakis can fight population decrease.

The thing is, people never stopped WANTING babies, but when you have set a course ALL WOMEN must have careers, the outcome is obvious. Not to mention a cost of living that can only be met by either bennies or two wages.

Some people ask what is worse a pole or a jew I say what is the difference!

Hedonism has also been encouraged to the point we see propaganda characterizing babies as inconveniences to freedom.

Checked. This user gets it.

> ALL WOMEN must have careers,
I repeat every time - giving women rights to vote was a disaster. Even my wife agrees with me...

>.Not to mention a cost of living that can only be met by either bennies or two wages.
Minorities do not have this problem.

>live in poverty
>let's have 8 kids

what could go wrong?

This is about Poland, not western world

Most Poles don't live in poverty.

Feminism

They become overpopulated and have to send them to other countries to meet population quotas. Poland saves the West.

Look! A rare georgian appears!

Calories are cheap and there are social programs.

>Minorities do not have this problem.
Something like 80% of Pakis are on benefits.

sure they don't.....

What if ONLY married couples got to vote, and only 1 vote per married couple?

>Poles
>One of the largest nationalities on Sup Forums
>somehow Poles live in poverty

Compared to natives they do. Most of the Poles around here live almost a family per room of a house. Of course this means that landlords can charge more, which raises prices across the board. Peter Hitchens did a short film about this, it's on YouTube.

Was talking about Poles in Poland; obviously Poles in Western Europe are poorer than natives.

Men would become slaves. In most cases women are not capable of doing logic and rational choices. Instead they often make choices driven by emotions and feelings and that's why the western world is doomed. All this welcome rapefugee crap comes mostly from women.

Are you implying posting on Sup Forums means you're rich? The fuck are you smoking nigger?

I like this ad. Also daughter in the way.

>2017
>SLAVS ARE NON WHITE SUBHUMANS!
>2018
>Slavs are such great people dood ur just a le ebin mutt xDDDDD
You faggots have to be the most hypocritical/two faced douchebags i’ve ever seen in my life.

Georgia is right. We are encouraged to make babies in OUR country not in the UK lol.

Overpopulation is bad. They should stop breeding and close the border. Every country on Earth would be better with half the population

Whites will never be able to breed like other races unless governments financially subsidize white middle class kids as much as they subsidize black and brown spawnlings.

okay, you know what? I'm going to have 10 children because of your post

No
not quite

The richer the country, the more posters you will see
The poorer the country, the less posters you will see

People who live in poverty are rarely able to afford PC / Internet

only cucked western europeans think like this

Go away La Creatura, we don't want your hate here.

>t. el ogro de las americas

Polish government urgently needs more tax cattle because too much taxable livestock escaped to a slightly better tax farm in the West?

When are you going to one up stalin and kill 900 million jews?

You fit in quite well don’t ya?

Sadly the jewish government of the United States has a very strong ethnic hatred towards around half of its citizens (for saving them from obliteration during ww2) and would never recommend something like this instead of replacement level immigration.

No wonder it's called Sup Forumsand.

Tell me why im wrong.

Well done to you Poles for having some fucking balls left in a world of female men.

Breed like rabbits, but beware of weasels.

What!? No, we don't need your kids, we don't want your kids. We have the immigrant

HOLY JESUS I LOVE POLAND, THEY COUNTER THE ELITE WITH A STRAIGHT FACE

>picture related!

Still doesn't make you white fat soy manlet.

>Jokes aside, what happened to Western world that the government has to encourage us to have babies? Where is the source of this degenerate ideology?

The answer is here as ALWAYS
100777.com/nwo/barbarians

Because Poland is not at all overpopulated; they are at 38 million people now and will be at 33 million in 2050 and at 22 million in 2100 according to the most likely scenario made by the UN. This population loss will severely hamper economic growth and development in the country and make it less competitive. This is still preferable to mass immigration, which Poles should reject at all costs, but it would be better if Poles had more children.

I don’t give a fuck about whiteness you fucking retarded dutchman.

why you need people to "breed like rabbits"
why a normal/stagnant population grow can't work?

Poland's population is not stagnant but will fall by 5 million in 2050 and by 16 million in 2100 if nothing changes.

>why you need people to "breed like rabbits"
>why a normal/stagnant population grow can't work?

Because indigenous population levels are falling and the only other answer to it EVER put forward is shithole immigrants.

While I do support that white people have more children, I also know that most of the burglaries committed in Denmark is done by polacks.
So we would practically be funding several new generations of thieves and criminal scum.

Economics

La creatura americana

Less people means it's cheaper to afford rent and housing. Its better for the environment. And there is no reason Poland should be competing with other countries because they are mostly self sustainable. I believe Poland would be even fine if they only had 5 million people.

Who cares. As long as they don’t take in migrants they’ll be fine. This whole “population decline” meme is just old people who don’t want their kids taking care of them so they bring in migrants to do it. Which is funny because the migrants usually mistreat and/or rape them.

That's because you are not white.

"Better for the environment"

The cultural marxism is strong in this one.

>americans are so obsessed about race
>what the FUCK!?Why are you not obessed with race!?You must be non white...
Bipolar much?

So tell me what is wrong with wanting to have forests with animal instead of farmland and factories? You have to be completely retarded to not care about the environment. You know if the population is small you could drive around with the biggest diesel truck and it would be no problem because there are so few people. You could go hunting how much you want to. You could get as much wood as you like. I'd say save the environment so we don't have to care for the environment any longer

Still not white, fat soy manlet.

Is Polish government the only one that makes sense?

Yep, no intelligent comeback to be made here.My work here is done.

based. i wish Rutte had the balls to say this

Whites 17% of the worlds population. Somhow they should have less children, because it is better for the environment.

Sure achmed.

You guys have no idea how much crap they have to resist to hold the power. It is really not that simple, all foreign media owned by Germans are brainwashing our population 24/7

>So tell me what is wrong with wanting to have forests with animal instead of farmland and factories?
Nothing but that’s completely unrealistic because the farmland and factories are what drive our current economies. More people = more money. Why do you think everyone is racing (and failing) to get the entire continent of Africa banked over the last 100 years?

Don't you have laws to limit the power of foreign agents over media?

Polish government is probably the most based government in the World at this point.

t. Polish Jew.

Still a none white fat soy manlet.

No, we don't. Most of our media is in German hands. PiS wants to change that. They are preparing for the battle against our leftists and the UE so sooner or later you will hear of evil authoritarian Poland once again.

Governments release this type of propaganda when they are preparing for war. I support this message.

I never said anything about white or black people. Doesn't Poland have few blacks? Why should they care about Africa? Just let no one in.
Yeah but more people are also more people that need money. Total GDP is irrelevant. It's only important that every citizen has money.

based poland

Interesting. Good luck.

I’m not disagreeing with your sentiment, but we would need a completely new, global economic model. Hypothetically, if the US or Germany pulled out and decided to take care of its people and environment more what would stop China or Russia from taking advantage of all those new business opportunities? Without a global economic change we’d get pushed around by other countries the way we do to other countries who aren’t as prosperous.

Kys el goblino

Poland has one of the lowest birth rates in Europe and is among the poorest. They are nothing to aspire to.