What was the last series you dropped?

What was the last series you dropped?

Did they fuck yet?

... wait. Wrong manga.

Fuck everything from this cuck. Retarded MCs, feMCs, and full blackface blush.

I fucking LOVE this guy's art style!

>this fucking chapter
Oh hey look, it's the ntr you guys all wanted so badly.

what happened to puppy lovers?

This shit is still ongoing? I thought this was already ending.

No idea, I hope it's dead and this nigger doesn't shove his degeneracy into it

Never dropped a series
I'm a completionist

>NTR

nah that's the same face she been making since the first chapter lmao

I'm on the verge of dropping witch academy.
Too much character drama and almost no magic in a show about magic.

Renai Boukon

>dropped it prematurely because i could smell the NTR
>i was right
Don't know how to feel about this.

It's not really a surprise. The author puts NTR in all of his shit.

The only way I will be ok with this is if it turns out to be her older sister or mom.
That's kinda fucked up, but at least less fucked up than the alternative.

This author loves cuckoldry. Why are you surprised?

What's the context on this, if you don't mind me asking?

Does this author know how to draw any female lead that isn't just a reskinned version of Nana?

Holy shit, I know that he self-inserts as Kaoru, but can he not be insecure and cuckolded over her in every fucking manga?

Amen.

MC doesn't know some other person (probably a guy) is touching and taking lewd pictures of the one girl he likes and thinks no one notices.

Worse, said girl is probably a fucking slut and used goods.

>Ruining a decent chapter with NTR trash
Why would he do this

This

Manga? Don't even remember, my backlog is just too big.

Anime is LWA

Wait, so what was the MC's relationship with her? Does he take lewd pictures with her as well, and does he "Touch" her too? Is it just like caressing or...?

MC basically likes this girl, who everyone disregards. He's constantly looking at her, and she makes lewd expressions and gestures on purpose to show him. Turns out someone is telling her to do this for some reason, and they want MC to keep looking at her while thinking that he's the only one to see these lewd expressions of hers.

>MC is a pathetic fucking faggot with no redeeming features
>surprised when he gets NTR'd

Bah, I wonder if this is actually NTR.

He's at least has tome backup slut that wants to get on his dick, even if he's a retard that hasn't noticed.

Koi wa Misoji is pure

kabaneri of the iron fortress

Fuuka

either it's not ntr and he's just baiting
or mc will fuck the blonde (not likely since the manga is named after the main girl)
or mc will steal the main girl from the other guy
or he will just get cucked into oblivion

Just finished the chapter.
Came here to see if there was already someone complaining or would i have to start the thread.
Well just lets stop getting mad and just lets guess what's probably this about
I bet the guy is his brother who is a sexual harrasser who molesters his students.
I hope mc at least gets blonde girl
I think plain girl is already a lost ship and it's better to drop the series now or wait til next chapter. Fuck this autor

Oh shit. I should read it

I think he fucked her. The last page is a bit ambiguous without translations.

The last page. it could be taking place in her manga.

So Ryuta Amazume is autistically obsessed with a cute girl. At least I'm enjoying his autism.

The golf one.

Why?

>3 episodes left
>on the verge of dropping
>Too much character drama and almost no magic
Are we even watching the same show? The only real drama was in the past 2 episodes since its building up to the climax. And you obviously weren't paying attention. They mentioned it so many times that magic is declining. Regardless there was still a good amount of magic in the show and you're just exaggerating

Atelier Tanaka

I wish he was still just making weird gender bender and loli hentai.

Draw manga with me gently user-kun.

>I bet the guy is his brother who is a sexual harrasser who molesters his students.

Yep. getting cuck by your own brother who's better in everything than you is worse than some random fatdude.

So I too bet that it is indeed his brother.
I can't believe many people self-insert as MC

With NTR going mainstream we're basically in the last leg of NTR.

I just stopped caring. MC didn't interest me at all.

Is taht why Crabman stopped making Momonsu and started doing the NTR Harem Isekai manga?

I-Its just ntr bait AGAIN r-right?

Why does that guy keep calling that other girl ugly? Is that actually her name

Same reason that kid bully the girl they like

Cute, I love background character development like this

Knowing this author it's going to a be a tomboy who is gay for her instead of a fat old man

Yep, it's so good

I thought this was Nana to Kaoru

Everyone does

the MCs brother is the dom and the girl is the sub, MC has NTR fetish

Probably UQ Holder?

I did read World's End Harem's first 2 chapters, but that isn't really picking up and dropping a series.

Oh, and I did drop Re: Monster and Tensei Slime pretty recently too, but I was never really invested in either of them the way I was invested in UQ.

Tensei was so disappointing
>suddenly edgy demon lord

Watamote

PLEASE LET THIS BE TRUE.
I like stories of a female who trains other females for sex with a man. Even better if its a mother training her daughter.

any other manga with ntr thar i should look out for?

Most of them. Its the current trend especially with Shoujo "romance" manga

all of them

WHEN IN DOUBT
NTR

How far in?

When they fight the big kabane at the abandoned station ep 5 or 6 I think

The Zaregoto anime is the only series I have ever dropped.

How come Amazume Ryuuta is totally willing to have a couple of side characters do dominance play to the point of a guy forcing his willing GF into tied up blindfolded oral sex but the main characters of that same story never do the dirty or even come to terms with their base relationship even by the end?

Because he already had them kiss and solidify their relationship in a completely separate manga series.

Black Label is actually genius, give your readers the character development they will desire in advance, knowing that the main series will get stretched to shit and eventually axed.

The gloved guy seemed to imply that he was the one who took the photos. Then why did ugly admit that it was her?

this artist is garbage. not just the art is shit but the story is endless pandering with no direction

Wait, did they kiss in Black Label?
I remember them totally sperging out over the shibari master and sex shop owner banging right in front of them and nana letting kaoru shibari tie her up between the legs in some ridiculously intimate manner but i dont even remember them kissing

Nevermind, think they did it while Nana was tied up and hanging
i was wondering if there was a couple panels' worth of makeout session i missed..

It was in the dark so you just barely see it on one big panel

ugly took most of the photos. gloved guy took the sausage photo

>the girls implied ugly would NTR the childhood friend

S-Stop

>dropping things

SukaSuka and Zero Kara

kingdom though i only got like 60 chapters in before getting bored

>another manlet frogface MC
>another Kana clone
>another pseudo bdsm story
This artist is a joke

Tsugumomo

Got in for the cute girl, got out for the boring plot.

Dude loves looking at the girl. He only has eyes for her. She knows he's looking. It was implied early on that she and her "boyfriend"? are encouraging the dude's behavior.

So to sum up, girl is into exhibitionism. Her bf is into being cucked. The MC is a voyeur who doesn't realize he's cucking the bf but also getting NTRed.

We don't know the gender of "gloves" yet

I kind of associate his art style with just being a cocktease.

Seems like personal preference to me. I like the way his style brings attention to the fleshy bits, such as boobs, butt, lips.

i wish he gone back to the ways of doujin

LWA after 8 episodes.
Boring, bland character with no developement.
Can't believe I got hyped with the OVA for this.