The chad liberal vs the virgin nazi

When did you realize that the alt right is full of virgins that barely leave their house and have no idea about how the real world works?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6wbqq271nZ8
counter-currents.com/2017/11/the-chad-virgin-vs-the-virgin-chad/
youtube.com/watch?v=wDUcKcM3Wp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I bet 99% of you look like this fat wide hipped basement dweller
youtube.com/watch?v=6wbqq271nZ8

Even if that study is true, I fail to see how men reserving themselves for marriage, and not engaging in the truly degenerating hook-up culture that has cross-generationally permeated the youth since the 60s is inherently a bad thing.

More power to them. Few people have morals they're able to stick by and not make compromises on.

nice source faggot

I fucked your mom when I was 13.

>A recent poll

Which 80iq dumbasses read this kind of nonsense and think "hmmm I really learned something today"

Because liberals would fuck this.

OP is a faggot

Remember to SAGE

Rather be a virgin than a literal cuck lol

>liberals believe this would be bad

Vice couldn't even give a definition of what "Alt-Right" even means.

>vice
>poll
>trusting bullshit as truth
>being this fucking retarded

the "altright" wouldnt exist if fat neet virgins were getting laid. thats what all this shit boils down to: gamergate, trump, Sup Forums, all of it is about a bunch of aspies not getting their dicks wet. ive never seen a chad cry about joos or white genocide or black crime rates, its ALWAYS overweight incels. i wonder why

Nah I was fairly popular in school although I didn't realize it. I also got a threatening phone call from some wigger one time pretending he was going to shoot me for being racist. He later on was a friend I played frisbee golf with and drank beer with. Lots of people came to see our band later on. I got laid pretty early player, helps when you do sportsball but aren't a complete idiot.

>When first real reply is best reply

I'm curious if you have any sense how many times that image has been used to start a thread here.

>literally K selection vs R selection

I'll just leave the counter currents article here:
counter-currents.com/2017/11/the-chad-virgin-vs-the-virgin-chad/

It should explain everything you need to know.

I'm seeing all kinds of fucked up pictures in the media lately, little preteen kids sucking off bike handles and stuff. Is 7 years later really that old? Like 18-19?

What's with liberals and their obsession with sex? The poll itself is sketchy, so I don't really care about discussing it, but the obsession that liberals have with virginity and sex is hilarious. In their mind the whole value of an individual can be judged by how much cunts he has fucked or how many cocks she has sucked.

He may be a fat lard but he definitely is a lot more respectable than those fucking stupid animals that keep screaming like fucking retards. They don’t know SHIT about history and politics and yet they think that what they have to say is relevant. The confederate dude may not be very intelligent but he sure is a lot more honorable than those brainlets.
I honestly wouldn’t give a shit if they’d be shot by the police. They are human cancer

Sage

Well, I was 17 when I lost virginity.
Tbqh I think it was the right time for me.

How there are 26yo virgins out there is just beyond me. The amount of sluts in the pool is just amazing, you don't even have to try, it just happens...

pic related shows why the altright is full of virgins, and why the real chads are liberals.

>Male
>Virgin
Pick one

>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE
>FAKE ARTICLE
FAKE ARTICLE

Virginity is a virtue and a sign of purity.
It just shows how putrid and corrupted are liberal's morals.

/thread

I don't want to lose my Virginity the way they want me to

>look for fat nerds
>ask them if they are alt-right
>profit
You might as well ask Soyboys only and do the same for the alt-left or whatever that shit is called. And who even cares ? Did they use tax payer's money for this ?

When do negroes and spics lose their virginity anyway? Age 9?
I wouldn't worry about it.

Also this is obviously a gibs nigger cause it's missing an arm

>We want to know when right and left wingers lose their virginity

oh yes i-I'm a right winger and I lost my virginity when I was 29

>t. left winger

I wonder who could be behind this copypasta

Virgin shaming. What a lovely time we live in.

I wish I had the billboard of the same guy in a herpes medication advertisement. Dudes a pro model and will put his face on anything for a price. He's literally the face of a herpes medication.

Sup Forums is at it's funniest when it's trying to rationalize how retarded it is

So alt-right males lose their virginity after marriage because they are traditionalist
Their point?

Like that hasn’t been done before leaf.

I strongly oppose the Idea of a man as a slave to his sexual desires. Men do a lot of dumb shit for sex. They often give in to stupid wishes of stupid cunts.
To prevent this from happening one has to have a normal sex-life, as being a virgin for too long will lead to an over-prioritization of sex an eventually betamalery.

Why focus on Sup Forums? People in general are retarded. Tens to hundreds of thousands of those retards come here. Some are even ironic retards posting as non ironic retards posting as ironic retards.

High-IQ people are known to lose their virginity later. Interesting find OP.

Sex neutralizes the masses politically. When people are obsessed with their genitals, they are not going to examine who holds power. Leaders can be controlled by their sexual peccadilloes. “As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase,” Aldous Huxley wrote.

Like Joey from Friends when he modelled for the venereal disease PSA?

youtube.com/watch?v=wDUcKcM3Wp0

>Even if that study is true, I fail to see how men reserving themselves for marriage, and not engaging in the truly degenerating hook-up culture that has cross-generationally permeated the youth since the 60s is inherently a bad thing.

nonVirgin Virgin VS Virgin Chad

>"If it's okay to be white why are you hiding your face"
You can tell just tell that Sarfield is some airheaded jewess.

So, it's okay to shame people about sex now?

>the alt right are a bunch of virgins!

lol nice projection

>not covered in tatts
>healthy
>could look decent if he started working out and dressing better

I can't see a problem here. If this guy were a leftist he'd look far worse.

It's fucking fake your retards. It's really telling when your retards can't even do basic fake checking. You take the bait Every. Single. Time.

Look at any of their posts about women. I think women are idiots and feminism should die but I at least know how to bullshit women. I do but into the whole not sleeping with too many women thing though.

where did you get that pic from that is SadWorld guy

>lol nice projection

so your telling me that altright youngsters are not family men but are engaging in premarital hookup sex? I call bs.

Why are (((they))) so obsessed with getting young people to fuck?

Hollywood teen comedies have been ENTIRELY about pressuring teenage audiences to fuck since the 80s.

How the fuck did they make the statistics?

They probably just make it up. Women's magazines do it all the time. It's not illegal.

this "alt right guys don't get sex" meme is the biggest weakness of the movement.

I am sure this guy is drowning in pussy.

We are virgins cause we are waiting to get married. Feels free to get aids from the progressives.

Ayyy 26 year old reporting in

Made virgin

It's a shit test that only numales fall for. Like feminism and the notion that women should vote

And then we post pictures of soy boys and you pretend they don't exist too, bla bla bla.

>Hollywood teen comedies have been ENTIRELY about pressuring teenage audiences to fuck since the 80s.

and for a good reason, nothing corrupts society more than sexual sin

Most women are into BDSM and being dominated hardcore these days. They all want a fashy daddy
Liberals are cucks for the right wing bull

>be at uni
>surrounded by liberal men
>am the only Sup Forumstard amongst them
>despite being a 60% female school barely anyone gets laid

I don't know what's going on but a lot of men aren't getting laid right now.

They're too afraid to grab women by the pussy like they want

>alt-right
>likes religion
>no sex before marriage
/sage

And it's probably to their wives who they don't end up divorcing after a couple of years.

>the virgin meme.
not sn argument

>I don't know what's going on
feminism

Men with fringe political views that are frowned upon by the mainstream aren't as socially accepted?

No, You are virgins because all of you live in your mom's basement

>if it's okay to be white, why are you hiding your face
>proceeds to doxx him
Kind of proves his point though...

Doesn't that imply the Alt-Right adhere to their chosen moral framework? Is this supposed to be a hit piece?

Alt-Right doesn’t exist.

>adhering to moral framework
>implying they just can't get laid but would in a flash if they could
lol

Normal people lose their virginity at 11?

>Feminist research
>"We took a survey."

Alt-right is a meme anyways and I don't trust a word vice says

>we took a survey
>we posted it on our facebook page and that's how we got participants
>turns out 100% of people agree with us

I’mba virgin and i just have little to not interest in sex. Perhaps i’ll get laid one day but its not a priority. Plus the vast majority of womenare insufferable cunts, that id rather shoot myself than spend time with.

I dunno if that's true. Whenever I see sexually obsessed articles I always assume govt kikes are subtly pushing their pedo crap. I mean why the hell should I or any other man care if some 15 yr old kid never had sex with some fat, stinky, STD infested roastie??? I could never allow Hollywood or some internet site tell me what and how to think. I'm not as unwise as you OP.

underrated post

Oh you'll have sex one day.....with a man.