youtube.com/watch?v=XREAqNfZl_U&
youtube.com/watch?v=ikGwR-wnmwY
youtube.com/watch?v=hJEoUxF8APs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how about a meme flag hate thread?
or a shill hate thread?

He's the Liberalist King mate.

Sargons ass has seen more nigger cock than OP:s mouth

why don't you sage atleast? is your brain blocked by the thought of nigger dick?

What do you know of Centrism, imperialist?

Is that sarbo or his wife's daughter?

He may be one of the people that originally gave me some redpills but I think he is a degenerate traitor.

National-Liberalism > Alt-Right > Libertarians > Liberalists > SJW Commies

>screen cap taken 21 sec after post
hello sargon akkad, whomever the fuck you are

Sargoy of Mossad

Soygoy of a Cuck

Never knew sargon had that juicy booty

nice meme düde.

Soygoy of Sadcuck

sargon is a quadroon. Stop treating him as if he's white.

Turning into the unamazing atheist.

Look how short he is!

idc what you all think. but that pic is funny as fuck

Why does he support antifa? Isnt the head of antifa a classified serial killer?

No he isn't. His parents are visibly white. He only claimed to be a quadroon to score points with the race pimps.

What am I supposed to be seeing here?

I hope, in one of his drunken stupors, he tries to shove a banana up his ass.

It's probably a joke. He hates antifa

The guy on the right killed his wife whose neck he is touching

His video on anifa is actually quite good. Details their history, tactics and whatnot. One of his better vids.

I thought he was just a mental midget.

I don't understand why he took this picture

Spurious correlation, although I am surprised to see that he is not prone to hover hand.

>Inb4 Kraut

He is quite boring though! Thanks ill check it out.

Soygon of the LowTSquad.

You know what really pisses me off? Europoors like Sargoy acting like they don't understand what white means
>race isn't real! There is no white race! There are only different ethnicities! You can be french or british, but you can't be white!
Fuck off with that bullshit, you willfully ignorant motherfucker. You know damn well that brits and french and italians and the rest are all SUBSETS of the white race. It's like saying because you have an immediate nuclear famil, that you also don't have an over-arching extended family of your cousins and the like

There was a hilarious debate between JF and some Aussie the other night. From that I gathered that they seem to have a negative emotional response to the word "race" and will go to ridiculous lengths to deny that it describes anything real.

Is this before or after the ass fucking?

>do races exist?
>>no, there are only local variations in genetics based on selective pressures from different environments
>okay, so is there a shorter word we can used to describe that?

this smug, fart huffing face annoys me a lot but it also makes me laugh at the same time

I'm a big fan of Sargon, admittedly I'm baised. In real life my stepfather is godfather to Sargon's wife's daughter. Still I'd like to see someone at least challenge him. Another pussy seems to be refusing to debate him. I don't know why the Spencer debate is on hold, probably Spencer being a pussy. Stop running away and debate him

youtube.com/watch?v=XREAqNfZl_U&

Ethnicity but we’re ethnic nationalists anyways so it doesn’t matter what word you use

I'll debate him. What's his phone number?

She fucked Sargon too, didn't she?

He looks really Asian in this video, does he not?
Maybe it's the hair

>What's his phone number?
Define phone number. Checkmate I win. *laughs Sargonically*

>Sargon:
>Races exist and Italians are not white

youtube.com/watch?v=ikGwR-wnmwY

Right, but the problem is that guys like Sargoy are complete retards about the concept of whiteness, and keep trying to apply european standards to America.

In America, we're euromutts. Very few white people are wholly from one ethnic background. We're have blood from england and germany and ireland and poland and italy, etc etc etc. We're really all the same here, more or less. We've undergone an ethnogenesis, just as the English used to be a mix of native celts and anglo-saxons and normans.

Nobody is talking about BLANDA-UPPing europe to be mixed euromutts like in America. But for europoors to act like they have no idea how/why we focus on the overall concept of WHITE in america is just infuriating. And only breaking things down to ethnicity makes it seem like there are no higher-levels. As if the fraternity between swedes and germans is no more than between germans and somalis

I thought you were just making shit up, but now I see that you really do have a family connection to the guy

>ethnicity is culture
>someone of 100% greek descent born and raised in britain is ethnically british
IT'S TIME TO STOP

>shill
>against sarcuck
We don't need shills for that m8

Soygoy of Stepdad

What infuriates me the most is how they fail to see that the liberal values which they cherish are part of white culture. They seem to think that people from other cultures just need to read Locke and then they'll become classical liberals too

Yeah good luck trying to convince inbred shitskin Muslims to be classical liberals once they become a majority in this country Sargon.

And they handwave how they're going to do these sorts of things. Their argument for all problems of people today is basically to change their culture, but they also want liberalism and a hands-off approach to forcing people to behave in any particular way. So how the fuck are you going to ensure people behave the "right" way?

for example, Vee argues about meritocracy and has this ridiculously incorrect idea that Americans only hire based on some autistic metric of meritocracy when judging candidates. As if nobody ever uses personal connections to get hired. But even so, how the fuck do you enforce your idea of "meritocracy"? Are you going to prevent businesses from hiring whoever they want? Is the state going to do background checks to make sure the the employer and hiree have no past connections? Is the state going to pick hirees for businesses?

When I was a libertarian I thought that the free market would enforce a meritocracy because firms that hire based purely on merit would out-compete those that hired for other reasons. But that's just not reality, nor can it ever be reality. As Spencer might say, it's an autistic fantasy.

I have actually met Sargon in real life, the guy is just a soycuck he was wearing those shorts you can zip the pant legs on and off and sandals

what color am i thinking of?

Gays are weird

Did he start rapping and then doing push ups?

>post with meme flag
>le meme flag faggot, kys memeflag scum

>post with country flag
>le 56%
>le turkroach
>le fucking leaf
>le swedcuck

I prefer meme flags.

Sargon BTFOing some britmutt faggot on race
youtube.com/watch?v=hJEoUxF8APs

James Holms, the Aurora shooter, also said he was shorter than what his actual height is on one of his dating profiles. I see a correlation here. Sargon might be close to going bonkers and shooting up some group he deems Alt Right. OP's picture sure doesn't make him seem like he has any mental fortitude.

Someone should probably tell the cops about this. Maybe some kind of... Dark Knight ought to do it.

The supporting actor from King of Queens killed his wife? For real real, not for play play?

>JF

WHERE ALL THE 14YO RETARDS AT?

I'm not actually sure if it's true, just something I read in another thread

I thought his ass would be more hairy.

You got digits twice in the same thread while talking about it. It must be true.