Did the Germans really kill 6 million Poles...

Did the Germans really kill 6 million Poles, or is the Polish president subtly denying the fact that 6 million jews were gassed?

timesofisrael.com/polands-president-jews-safer-here-than-in-western-europe/

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I think that means he considers jews as Poles.
But I actually don't know. Weird statement.

6 gorillian (((Poles)))

Poland is a Jewish homeland.

Oy vey highest concentration of jews before WW2.
Now deploying jewish tactics.

Every Pole we killed is a Pole that the other Poles don't have to deal with. They should be grateful to not have to be around so many subhuman Poles.

Bomber Harris, do it again

3 millions Jews were gassed and other 3 millions of Polish citizens were killed by the nazis.

Refugees better than Poles?
Jews living in Poland before IIWW were Poles.

>t. jealous Untermensch

>Refugees better than Poles?
Refugees are worse, but only slightly.

Yea, like every Pole wore the nazi uniform...

>You're Pathetic

Jews were polish citizens they were in Poland for 800 years but they still were Jews never assimilated married within their culture and so on just shows you how much bullshit multiculturalizm is and after ww 2 Izrael took ownership of thous Jews 3 milion cuz dead cant speak most of them probobly would tell you that they are Polish but their religion is Judaism

Haha, that pic always makes me laugh. Have a (you).

classic kraut, dindu niffin

>3 millions Jews were gassed and other 3 millions of Polish citizens were killed by the nazis.
so, thus is 6 gazzilion of poles

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligenzaktion

6 million poles could have been included in the 11 million non-jews killes

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD + compound interest (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

With 5% compound interest, over 78 years, it works out to 67.4 Trillion USD.

Sagen Sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

And no, you're NEVER getting Pomerania, Gdansk, Silesia or Prussia back. This is cash only. Without schnelles abzahlen we take back Rest of Pomerania, and Saxony, as well.

Berlin is ours, too.

You mixed it up. 6 million Polish citizens died. In what way and how many of them considered themselves Polish is another matter. Some were classified as Jews in the 1931 census because they spoke Hebrew or Yiddish but a number of Jews were completely assimilated but obviously it's difficult to estimate the proportions of that. I don't know what this thread is doing here of all places as Sup Forums hates history.

>Duda met with Palestinian Authority President Mahmoud Abbas on Wednesday in Bethlehem.

what the fuck? there is no such thing as the palestinian people. they are just jordanians larping and should be kicked out of fucking israel.

Half of that is what Jews also take for themselves. So 3 million each and 3 million shared. Interestingly Belarusians and Ukrainians top the list with 7 million casualties (however I don't remember if put together or separately).

Numbers seem crazy but just take a look at the supposed number of civilian casualties during WWI. And there were no government programs of elimination of specific groups of people. That's total war with 20th century technology. And over here people were caught between that mess.

They killed 6 gorillion Dutch people as well, when will we get our reparations?

Germany has done Poland great harm by not immediately conquering it again after reunification. This was a great injustice, since Poles require firm German guidance in order to act civilized. But don't worry, we will repay you by making the occupation extra harsh next time.

i care more about the 600 gorrillion bicycles

Lol just accept your economically inferior instead of demanding gibs from your EU master.

>next time.
funny man
there will be no next time, this is 3rd time you tried to destroy europe with your bullshit and after "refugee" problem is resolved you get relocated to africa to live with people of your tier

3 million jews with polish nationality + 3 million ethnic poles

There will always be a next partition as long as Poland exists. You should hope that we send the muslims back, otherwise they will be part of the next occupation, which will be very bad for you.

ten years from now germans will have killed 6 million of every other nationality lol

They did, closer to 11 million people died in the holocaust, but no one cares about the non-jews and Sup Forums only knows about history from memes.

good one

They have a history of completely BTFOing mudslimes.

This is actually a really good idea. Why should the West relinquish another inch, deport these idiots to the 3rd world along with the immigrants they love so much.

>muh 11 gorillion
Please, Schlomo.

you can suck my big slavic cock you white nigger
all germans do is yell MUH GERMAN SUPERB
and then prove over and over that you are not superior in any way at all

>They have a history of completely BTFOing mudslimes.
The battle of Vienna included a lot more Germans than Poles. They also got completely btfo in their crusade against the ottomans.

You are to Germany what Mexico is to America. You know this is true.

You think raw numbers were the reasons for hussar success?

Did the Nazis really kill 6 gorillion of every ethnic group?

You can be a Pole AND a Jew, shocking I know.

just because you yell stuff does not make it true, world does not work like that you little filthy peasant

I thought that most Polish have had family in a laborcamp so the official numbers are probably 12 million or more.

They would not have won that battle without German help. And even if they had, you still lost the majority of wars you fought against muslims.
It's true regardless of your opinion. What little civilization you have was brought to you by Germany.

AFAIK
Just take your rightfully clay and send them back to Khazaria.
Simple plan

I wish our politicians weren't such cucks and would actually do that. Continued Polish provocations might turn out to be helpful in the end.

>What little civilization you have was brought to you by Germany.
ok, we will soon reenact great bringing of civilization by commemorating 100 years of independence by removing you from the map for 123 years and partitioning you between us, Denmark and Netherlands

6 million poles, as in 3 million jewish poles and 3 million ethnic Poles/Belorussians/ukies who lived in interwar Poland.

About a quarter of million Poles died during Warsaw uprising.

it is great historical injustice that we cannot kill 6,5 million germans now
how better europe will be without those rats spreading germs so much

You're welcome to try.

you are disgusting leeches

>it is great historical injustice that we cannot kill 80 million germans now
ftfy

I think he's daring them to argue the figure.

This.
Back to work now, Pjotr.
Oh, pardon me, work...I`ll spelll it for you : W-O-R-K.

The Warschau uprising was a war crime committed by Poles. They should pay reparations for it.

>you still lost the majority of wars you fought against muslims
I've looked it up and most wars against the Crimean Khanate or the Ottoman Empire in the 17th century were won by Poland or inconclussive except for the war of 1672–76.

I found this picture when I was browsing those hilarious websites that present their own version of history and argue that Poland was trying to take over Europe and shit. Have more when that came from you seem to be a frequent visitor of these websites?

He does. Poland lost around 6 million people, including 2.7-2.9 million Jews and 2.7 million ethnic Poles (according to IPN). Calling them both "Poles" is a bit of a misuse, in my opinion.

>Crimean Khanate
That's not an achievement, the Crimean Khanate wasn't even a real country.

I don't know what sites you're talking about, but I've got this.

But many Jews including some prominent like Bruno Schultz had Polish identity and no other (Schultz was very outspoken about his indifferencer towards the debate among the Jewish groups about creation of a Jewish state). Same for Korczak and some writers and Artur Rubinstein who did the protest during the opening UN conference.
At the same time there were some Polish Jews with double identity like Marek Edelman.

His wife and children are Jews, by the way.

Three million of Polish Jews and three million of Poles of different religions mostly catholics had died during the holocaust. We are the real victims here, Israel should pay us reparations.

ONCE WERE A CALIPHATE WE´LL KILL EVEN MORE

>times of israel
wew lad

Israel should've given us the communist criminals that hid themselves in Israel. Now it's too late.

fuck off shill. The EU is a scam artists. Poland just scammed the scammers.

We're paying too. Depending how you count some say we're paying more thant we get but I have no idea how the system works. It's still in place so evidently it's not as simplistic as the pro-refugee comic shows there.

He is married to a jewess.
He and israel-america want to turn poland into 2nd israel, this is not a joke.

This and they got rights in beginning of 17th century. Jews didnt left their groups (at least not many of them) ,those who did were outcasters despite by other jews. They were bringing people (shobes goys) into they families. Expection was only giving daughter or son into marriage of some wealthy, royal family that would give them more political power.
PS
sorry for bad english

Mohammad staph

Most of our death tool were soldiers on fronts, into full death tool you have aslo to add some other situations not concerned with germans . Like ukrainian UPA or soviets. Together (also with jews) our country lost 11 mln people.

German were originally scandinavians, you were outrun by Romans who started Christianization. R1b haplogroupe is Roman ( the way i see it) or Francis. It was some of German autistsic rulers who called himself king of all Germans, and he died not long after that. Becouse everything is Germanic. German comes from spear man, you were gived civilization from Romans just like the rest of Europe, no one have goten it from Germans idiot