WTF

WTF

AND THEY SAID THEY WOULDN'T PANDER TO THE SJWS

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriaen
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palamedes_(Arthurian_legend)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safir_(Arthurian_legend)
taneter.org/moors.html
rudolphernst.blogspot.com.br/2008/05/sultan-with-tiger.html
kotaku.com/idiots-fight-to-keep-a-medieval-game-white-1516970808
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's what money'll do to ya

Omfg preorder canceled

and then they quickly realize that their sales dont even increase

fake

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Here's a conceptual art of the black companion

Exactly if you don't like the jewish "free" market than you are literally a nazi.

Probobly something cool like including a Palamedes or Moriaen type character. Nothing wrong with that.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moriaen

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Palamedes_(Arthurian_legend)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Safir_(Arthurian_legend)

I'm pretty sure they're going to troll everyone with it. if not that's just retarded

Source?
Because this sounds and looks like weak shitty bait.
Sage and report off topic and troll threads.

FALSE AND HOMOSEXUAL

Mubemwe

INT 2
Skills: steal

FAKE NEWS

Mubemwe used chain attack.
It wasn't very effective.

The moors ruled over europe during the middle ages. The moors had cannons and firearms before the europeans. The british stole the technology of cannon building from moorish artillery experts that they hired. Black people were very common in europe in the 12th/13th centuries. Some moors even bought and sold europeans as servants. Making a game about the middle ages without adding moors/black characters would be fake news. For a white supremacist, you know very little of european history. A 5 minute research about the history of firearms in europe should tell you a lot about the participation of black people in europe. By the way, white supremacists are nothing but barbarian swine at the service of evil entities. You're a cuck.

No Source, no nothing. Sage this shit.

this is fake, (((they))) desperately want this game to do bad because the developer said controversial things, and well, we just cant have that can we?

unsubscribed

Moors aren't black lol

Arabs and blacks aren't the same, you dumb shit.
In fact, blacks were enslaved by the Arabs.

Yup. Fragile SJWs dedicate their entire lifes on Sup Forums now because they're jealous.
I prefer it though, no life = no getting laid = no SJW offspring.
It's the most peaceful way to reduce unwanted population.

>taneter.org/moors.html
"Moor" literally means black.
Painting of sultan with a tiger
>rudolphernst.blogspot.com.br/2008/05/sultan-with-tiger.html
Without them, you wouldn't have firearms and the british would be incapable of ruling the world. Most african slaves came from northern africa and from portugal/spain/france/italy (during the christian invasions). You can't hide the truth for much longer,when there's so much info available.

>Japanese painting of the Portuguese
>nigger is a slave
Everything you sad is bullshit, and you know it well.

the subject of that painting is clearly a sailor, somebody that is in direct sunlight for months on end.
Try harder

>Phone posting nigger lover
what happened to this place

I don't see a fucking source, memeflag man.

Also Fake News.

Yes, we wuz, after all, kangz n shiet.

> adding a nigger slave to carry your shit around
I'm okay with this. I wish they'd add a tropical helmet as well.

>t. Alberto Barbosa

Wat u gon do whit boi?

WE

Portuguese used niggers to man their ships. So the dude in the painting is a nigger.

>All these posts
>Still no source
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKKKKEEEEE

Mass repliers should be killed

*even though you're correct

>he doesn't want a personal slave and cannon fodder

SJWs will nag you to death until you do exactly as they demand and then they'll nag about your execution of their demands no matter how exactly you followed their demands and even if you somehow manage to fulfill their demands to the letter they'll find something else to nag about if nothing else the fact that your trying to make a profit because they're all just communists with no value or marketable skills so they don't have money to buy your game in the first place.

SJWs should never be your target audience since there is no money to be made there. Unless you sell overpriced coffee.

>1 post by this ID

>no source
>no links
>no search results
>1 post by this ID

VAVRA

This is deluded bollocks. This nonsense grows because, in the current PC climate, people are afraid to call you out or, in the case of SJWs, they're hungry for this kind of delusion.

This is the notorious BBC, with its pro-black and pro-muslim agenda, projecting current PC obsessions into the past. Anyone can draw a picture ffs.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

pic related is TRULY a powerful message

just get with the times ffs

you guys always spam this here but I hope you've been doing it in comment sections and such on normie sites. It'd be far more useful
>I get banned
new accounts nigger

Stop parasitising European history, it's undignified and it makes you look pathetic and needy.

Another game I won’t be buying.

I'm pretty damn sure OP is lying.

Looks like Mount & Blade to me.

Perk: pack mule

>1 post
> meme flag
>no link

If they can give a VALID HISTORICAL REASON for this black character to be there I'd be okay with it.

fake news

BBC removed these stupid videos.

I find it hilarious (((they))) cant fucking stand the fact theres ONE game coming out with only white people, never mind the fact its a historically accurate game set in Europe. These are crazy people and OP is a lying faggot.

Reminder if you want more games like this you have to buy this one

WRONG MOVE IDIOTS

Who gives a shit about some videogame?

WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAS TO HAVE NIGGERS IN IT NAO I HATE NIGGGEERSRS ASHRAIHRUAWH URAHAUFAIUWH

kotaku.com/idiots-fight-to-keep-a-medieval-game-white-1516970808

Welp hope some soyboy picks up my tab then cause now I'm pirating it.

It's a fake picture you faggots.
OP is a kike.
SAGE

companion is just a synonym for slave, they can't call him a slave but can get away if he is a "companion"

It's only ok if you can make him die in ways that will provide ample lulz.

damn. guess i'll be refunding it now.

Drumpf is an ORANGE cheeto with tiny hands. Impeach

It's a photoshop dumbfucks

oh, it's a video game. I thought God gave us all a personal slave in heaven.

Not in bohemia

>Its actually a slave