Was this an appropriate response to nigger behavior?

youtube.com/watch?v=aEEPQK96aDU

Not appropriate enough.

based black man BTFO's dirty nigger

Ahahahaha

yes

It's the only language they understand

The response wasn't proportionate to the offence

should have thrown that nog through the window

Agreed. Hopefully, the security job lost his guard

seems to fit.
He wanted to fight and he got one.

>Was this an appropriate response to nigger behavior?
Make them live with niggers.

Seriously the people who hate niggers the most are non-other than niggers.

Black on black violent crime rate in America through the roof

You must be new here faggot

Given that the offence was "being a nigger", the response was most certainly proportionate. Stupid fucking leaflet.

yes, we need more responses like this IRL. if people started getting physical more again with eachother there would be less disrespect

Correct. The kid's back is broken. To make it worse he was actually leaving the establishment. Not saying he isn't a dipshit but his chimp out presented no danger or harm.

> Was this an appropriate response to nigger behavior?

No user, that is the only response

Lately I've really been trying to be less racist, but when you see shit like this its very hard to think they're anything less than monkeys.

Just two chimps chimping that's all. Also, nice suplex, he watched wrestling growing up.

How do you that he broke his back?

>A

Corporal punishment is the only form of discipline niggers understand.

I have no doubt in my mind that the kid in question is a lost cause, almost definitely raised with no dad and destined for a life of crime (and making other people's live's miserable). And on that note, good riddance, I hope he is paralysed.

If we were talking about a misbehaving human teenager (not a nigger) then I might feel differently. Some teenagers just need to put in their place and so this would have been to extreme and dangerous.

>he watched wrestling growing up
you apparently didnt because that was clearly a choke slam

The negrified nation strikes again. Even the ‘white anericans’ Holler and scream like negros. Absolutely an abhorrent nation.

Probably because his ragdoll body was spiked from like 6 feet in the air right onto an isolated region of his spine..

Meh, doesent mean he broke his back.

Having rural land and ordering supplies online or making few trips a year.

Public Places=Zoos
Wilderness=Most civilized

Strange times we live in.

You need to be more optimistic.

>leaf
>nigger enabler

Die.

COME ON AND SLAM

This is why I don't fuck with people in general, especially dudes who are three times stronger than I am.

somebody got a raise.

Say it again bruv I'll smash ya teef down ya throat innit

2/2 leafs are fags.

>agreed

my god your a faggot

You don't often see a silverback fight a chimp.

Maybebit wasn't appropriate but it still made me laugh so hard that I farted

hahahahahaaha fuck me,.

holy shit that was violent as fuck

Totally acceptable, reminds me of that cop slamming that little nigglet on the same fashion.

Wouldn't surprise me if these people spontaneously formed an enlightened republic

>FUCKING

Laugh and behave as if it's totally expected.
If it's directed towards you then shoot first ask questions later.

HEY, YOU, WHACHU GONNA DO!?
HEY, YOU, WHACHU GONNA DO!?

Did he died?

Manlets never learn.

same fag

Keking audibly...
>shareblue babby’s first samefag

>security JOB lost his GUARD

stop being multipersonalityphobic.

In the situation yes.

It was a pub or club a group of low IQ nogs come in making trouble, as you know from experience, rarely can they be reasoned with.

The patrons were cheering them on and things could have escalated rather quickly. For all the guard knew one could have a weapon or have more chimps coming to trash the place.

the kid who got slammed had more than one chance to accept he wasn't getting in. How they think threats of violence are going to work in that situation I do not know.

Justice delivered via epic choke slam

F

it's a leaf they love sucking their own dicks

*Breathes in* BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

I have mixed feelings about this one, as cool as it was. He broke his neck. His neck game down on that chair and you can hear a snap. The other nog that ran away was the worst offender in the video.

almost spit out my coffee dammit

Look at them all chimping, christ

The only appropriate response to nigger behavior is lynching.

it was like that every weekend in my town back in the 90's...if you don't know how to fight a bouncer the just shut the fuck up

little nigger meets big nigger

Yes sir.. it was a bit much.

Those of us who deal with blacks regularly see this differently.

You let them leave.. they can talk all the shit they want, on the way out the door.

The blacks hovering, recording, are "standing clear" of the door.. giving him the opportunity to leave.

Once they start talking shit, it gets harder, they think they have to stand firm. If they made any threats you really have a problem.

This is why places like McDonalds throw free chicken nuggets at them, or whatever they're freaking out about. The gesture says "you won, you can GO in peace now"

>ayo chill ayo chill
*synchronised chimping*
>"oooh OOOOOooooo OOOOooooo"
they really are monkeys aren't they

>act like nigger
>get niggered upon
how homogeneous

>Brainlet shill responds to his own post

GO BACK TO REDITT YOU FAGGGOT LEAF

>LEAF

>Chimpanzee tries to pick a fight with Gorilla.mp4

Niggataker

what a qt

take your (you)'s and add them to your cancer grade life.

Fucking niggers. The only appropriate response would have been to headshot every hooting ape in that joint. Fucking monkeys are so obnoxious, it should be legal to hunt them for game.

>The response wasn't proportionate to the offence
watch the vid more closely, the little nigger was signaling that he had a firearm and that he was holding it under his jacket. he was trying to sell tickets but the big nigger wasn't in the market.

I'll bet anything that this is the event.

Patience senpai

funny that's exactly what I was thinking. Wild animals live amongst us.

kys

>act like a dangerous ape
>get shut down

What's the confusion here?

>meme flag
>muh shareblue
you have to go back

I hate all of them so much.

I had to watch that body slam over, and over. That was a thing of beauty. Shitskin Manlet BTFO.

overreaction
These kids look like the son of Will Smith and they didn't really attack somebody. one or two slaps would have been more than enough.

GTFO leaf newfag kys

Appeasement is not a solution and never will be.

Kek. Blessings be unto you fellow shitposter

Did you just reply to yourself? Duck off fag

bagel bites? wtf are those

Proper technique on the chokeslam

Kill yourself you fucking highschooler

Sadly, the security guard is probably gonna lose his job now. That was a really good slam though and completely appropriate.

kys same faggot

I'd like to think that nigger learned his lesson...

You have too much empathy and possibly some white guilt. These guys are the reason your paycheck gets cut in half.

>not only does he expose himself but he messes up the sentence
10/10

leftist food, keep in mind everything they say about the right is simple projection of their own faults.

It's in the comments section of the YouTube video. Plus he probably had a cranial fracture with all of that blood pouring out.

I hate chimp outs just as much as everyone else does but once this kid made the effort to leave, let him leave. Now the chimp is probably a millionaire for chimping out

>that filter
>two tiny niggers advancing like a michael jackson music video
>big nigger ends this charade
>throws tiny niggers like Shrek throws cabbage

I think pol is overlooking the quality of this video