Wasting fuel is masculine

>Wasting fuel is masculine
Is this really what Republicans believe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY
youtube.com/watch?v=SUtud5NoqFQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LGrjC_axWoA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

fake flag, fake news

confirmed
sage

sage

OP is someone who got cucked in highschool by his "sweetheart", for an up and coming chad who owned a car and took her on cruises.

Always sage the meme flags

>don't want to waste fuel
>anything under 400hp feels too slow

I drive a Prius because I’m cheep. Fuck the environment.

Indeed

Ladies love S14's, the roller coaster ride of a pull into boost on a big single turbo with an inline-6 and being able to flick the car about.

I see lefties posting this meme a lot, does this kind of truck even exist? Does it run on coal? Is this really a thing?

>SO WHAT YOURE SAYING IS Wasting fuel is masculine

It's just diesel trucks

youtube.com/watch?v=rYPMbLO4pAY

Trucks are for insecure faggots with tiny dicks who need a vehicle to measure the size of their dick while they dont even use it for its intended purpose.

I bet you think youre a hunter too because you went onto someone's deer farm and sat in a airconditioned tent and shot a deer that was eating from a pellet dispenser.

This week: I need a bigger stereo. How the fuck am I going to hear my music over the sound of the engine.
Next week: I need a bigger engine. How the fuck am I supposed to hear this one over the sound of my new stereo.

GAS GAS GAS

Take the van pill, OP

I used to use my truck for pushing hay bales around like a tractor, running around with construction materials, and loading cow/pig carcasses from the slaughterhouse so I could saw them up myself and repackage. It was just a fucking f-150 and i coulda done all that with a splash if i wanted to. If you're hauling trailers with lots of shit however you'll need something with ass and brake control.

I love my RS3. Thing gets fucking terrible mpg. Like 14 or so.

This right here

youtube.com/watch?v=SUtud5NoqFQ

It's modified diesel trucks. A stoc truck doesn't roll that much coal. Not even my 27 year old truck.

They fuck with the mixture just so they can do that. It's fucking stupid.

>tfw that truck has had fewer lifetime emissions than the two priuses bought in that same time

This.

I understand if you live out in the sticks and need something with 4WD, or if your job actually calls for hauling a bunch of shit, but the vast majority of these guys especially here in California live and commute in the city and their cars are parked in "Main St" suburbia. You walk past these trucks in a grocery store parking lot and the beds of the trucks are in pristine condition so they're not hauling anything in them, and they live in the city, so with all that stop and go traffic those trucks get sub 15mpg even if they're diesel. I'm not saying they shouldn't own those trucks, but for the vast majority of them its just highly impractical and makes them look stupid. Its like the people that still drive around in H2 and H3 Hummers. Noone's jealous of you or thinks you're cool its just douchey.

Yep. Advertising to some people is extremely easy.

This. The thing is, the people driving those things for work don't give a crap what other people think about their car.
It's only the people who drive them because they think it makes them look cool who are so obsessed with what everyone thinks about them that they have to go on the defensive all the time.

This
>saged and reported
this belongs on /bant, /o
The shill bots are in overdrive mode with the new retard shit threads, cant wait to see what they are sliding this time.
Fuck their kella shlomo operation.

hengrove? ayy

I own two v8 cars that get no more than 12 miles to the gallon. Wouldn't trade em for anything.

What constitutes waste?

I traded my 2.0l car for a 6.6L diesel. Now I get 20mpg instead of 24mpg. Also the reason I got a truck is too pull trailer's, not too "look cool". Also who gives a shit about wasting fuel as long as your tbr the one paying for it.

Literally tricking your vehicle into spewing more gas so it throws thick smoke with unburned fuel for no reason other then to make a mess like pic relate?

That is not a waste as everyone gets something out of it. Leaving it in the ground is a waste. In my head I was thinking just pouring in a lake or river would be wasting it but if it's been extracted, refined and payed for it never truly is wasted.

Basically they trick the engine computer into dumping fuel, which if it's run really rich it'll smoke up. These trucks usually have their EGR and DPF removed.

Yes, they are so gay they need a big truck to hide their gayness.

>repub-
Nah.

On a side note, the Prius is a good commuter car ruined by smug environmentalists. If you drive a lot of miles or do a lot of stop-go driving, these cars suit the purpose really well.

Pickup trucks (1/2 ton and larger 'cause burger) are incredibly capable vehicles thanks to their beefy drivetrains and large payload carrying and towing capacities. Many are woefully underutilized, but it's their money so who cares?

A lot of people attach their self-worth into a car, even if they aren't even into cars. That's the weird part.

Somewhat unrelated, but here's some oc

It's happening bong. The white van man is more common here than you think. They're way more courteous than the English variant though.

Only issue I have is that so many businesses use the Fiat Ducato due to price point. Trash-ass van if you ask me.

youtube.com/watch?v=LGrjC_axWoA

I wish more people used their trucks like you do burger. Too many show pieces on the road.

Corporate slaves, vain image-conscious collectivists. They could have put their time, effort and money into something that brought progress to the Western world, but instead they chose to spend it all on displays of "power". Much like a negro would.

Prius drivers who do it for image are largely the same.

People who drive trucks for productive purposes are pretty good though op.

>be that bro with the truck towing a boat
>be that bro with the truck towing ATVs
>be that bro with the truck towing an Ice Castle
>be that bro with the truck to pack all your camping and hunting gear
>be that bro with the truck to help move shit
>be the bro with the truck and a tow line in winter
liberals really don't get out of the cities much do they or have really shit hobbies like drinking in bars and not outdoors

you'd get stuck in a pothole with that thing on the roads i drive on

I take it you never enjoyed the experience of a hummer.

>comfy ass cab
>great looking dash
>your peripheral vision is huge because of how high up you are

It's pretty good living, I'll easily pay the gas for it

This right here. I got a girl to pound her ass on my dick in my siena because i helped her move some furniture

have fun in your faggy prius

i drove my bosses hummer once, it was amazingly easy to drive. great visibility, short wheel base, short hood. You could see down the shirt of the slutty girls in their cars next to you at the red light. If i wasn't a car guy i would for sure daily that thing

it's not a waste if you enjoy it, cuck.

I drive a hybrid, 40 miles per gallon.

Using more gas = sending more gas tax money to the government to support their Lib social programs, and it sends more money to the Muslims in the mideast

result of driving a big truck = throwing money at Libs and Muslims

t. Serial Killer

>hp is speed

fpbp

>A stoc truck doesn't roll that much coal
coal? what fucking truck runs on coal?

You japs wouldn't know anything about trucks, your trucks are tiny and pathetic. (Pic related: I have a mini truck like this and the only thing it's good for is taking me from my camp to my blind on hunting season)

Mercedes diesel masterace reporting.
Roll coal and get 30mpg while riding in comfort with loads of power.

>heh if you don’t drive a Prius you are an inbred rural and suburban retard, and probably a bigot
>heh if you don’t drive a lifted truck that is obnoxiously loud you are a faggot and also my penis is HUGE

I don’t know which one I hate more

Fuck, forgot to include file. I feel dim

My current SUV only gets 13mpg but has no problems hauling ass and getting through traffic with a full load of work supplies to my $95hr job so no fucks to give about mpg

No.

Most lifted trucks are gay as fuck

O fug where my gas mask at?

unnecessarily lifted trucks with loud exhaust is nigger tier behavior and an embarrassment to the white race

No. I drive an economy car with no issues.

This, a pickup truck is fine but driving a diesel guzzling monster truck is fucking ridiculous.

Dont japanese like import trucks like chevys and dodge s?

>Leaving it in the ground is a waste
not of leaving it on the ground makes someone happy, who are you to judge what constitutes "waste"?

My 3rd gen ram 2500 (cummins diesel) gets like 19mpg which is pretty good considering it weighs like 9,000 pounds

Looks like a meme made by a democrat with the intention to mock a republican

I have driven Priuses since 2007. Best car ever made, it can haul almost a ton of payload and gets 45 mpg. My 1st one lasted until 260k miles and never broke once. Prius master race.

Look at the pic I posted, that's the closest thing they have to a pickup in Japan, it's fucking pathetic. (pic related: they even use the fucking things for transport lmao)

Rb20?

Fuck you, if you want a good "eco friendly" car that gets good mileage go get a chevy spark. Every dime you spend on a foreign car is taking away from our auto industry.

I'm banging your girl in my truck you city fag stupid little pussy soy boy. I just started it up and I'm going to let it idle all day. VROOM VROOM MOTHERFUCKERS.

You won't be laughing when their mecha come wading out of the sea to wreck your shit

Duramax is shit.

>Every dime you spend on a foreign car is taking away from our auto industry.
Gotta support the government subsidized auto industry amirite

I dont care about eco friendly. I care about reliable. Chevy cannot compete with Toyota for reliability. I buy used cars outright and drive them for 10 years on average so I need the car to hold together. American cars still suck for that.

>faggot
>gutless weebmobile

Checks out

wasting fuel is fucking funny tho, no?

"Rolling coal" means running the engine with a very rich mixture (putting lots of extra fuel through it, without also putting more air in), so it makes black smoke that's full of little particles of solid carbon (diesel fuel, like gasoline, is a hydrocarbon, and if you heat it enough, it undergoes a "coking" reaction in which the hydrogen is driven off from the carbon, kind of like when you burn food and it turns black). It's more accurately described as "soot" than "coal", but the whole thing's for fun, and "rolling coal" has a ring to it.

Normally they add a switch to put the truck into coal-rolling mode, rather than driving around like that all the time. It's just something they modify the vehicle to do as a funny trick when they want to, like those cars with hydraulic transmissions that can jump up and down in place.

I'm living in an area with a lot of snow and ice on the streets. That's why I bought a Ford pick-up. My old VW Golf got stuck several times, so I gave it away.

this faggot supports Government Motors

good goy, faggot

ps: Japanese trucks are superior to american ones

>parents buy me a new car when I’m in college
>tell me i could get anything i wanted
>friends tell me, buy a sports car buy a truck buy a suv
>get comfy Honda Civic
>good as new 5 Years later

Do you really believe this is really what Republicans believe?

I have to drive a F-250 super duty for work and it's way to large for use a normal vehicle, I don't know how people use this shit like this for a regular vehicle, fucking Alberta

Faggots who roll coal are just attention whores just like the faggots the butt fuck on floats at fag pride parades

>redistribution of wealth by climate policy isn't a leftist ploy.

Now way. When i had a diesel id roll coal on anyone riding my ass or just being a general faggot.

I would literally laugh at you and that car if I saw you on the road. My wife and kids would be pointing and laughing at you, as we rolled some coal on you and pass you with our boat being trailered on our way to our vacation lake home.
I've had 17 Chevy trucks starting from the 80s. And no I don't have a small penis. But I do have boats, show cars, snowmobiles, 4 wheelers, dirt bikes, a wife, 4 kids, 2 German Shepherds, etc.
We need trucks because our lives are 100x bigger than yours, and we have people and property to transport. We aren't little faggots trying to put our little penises in other faggots assholes driving around in little squirrel mobiles trying to get a nut. We actually makes families, homes, communities, businesses, and the whole world around you, including your waste of air life.

using it as a weapon strategically is cool but just rolling around like that is for attention starved faggots

I drive a vw golf and a diesel truck and I live in the country so when I drive the golf faggots try to roll coal on me when they pass me, thinking it offends me.

This desu, 90% of truck owners (from what I can see) dont really need one. They'd be better off renting a U-Haul the once or twice a year they actually need to haul something.

Also saging this useless /bant/ thread

What the fuck did you say to me you little faggot? I'll kick your ass, I'm fuckin' jacked.

How can someone buy an American car?
>Ugly
>Shit build
>Low reliability
>Too big for cities
>Fuel thirsty
>You look like a retarded driving one

>And no I don't have a small penis
Only someone with a small penis would bring up this non sequitur.

DUDE DRIFTING LMAO I'VE WATCHED ANIME BEFORE XD

>low reliability
>posts something that breaks before 100k miles
Dude you realize Chevy truck engines are good for 200k+ miles right?

Yeah i didn't just do it to do it. Its actually really bad on the engine. It super heats the cylinders. Only dumb red necks roll coal every chance they get.

Do you think that Aventador isn't too big for cities and isn't fuel thirsty? I don't like American cars but top gear has proved again and again Lamborghinis are death to drive in cities.

the one time I would use a truck a year is not worth 3x the mileage I get during the rest

Oh they find a way. Usually by taking up 2 parking spaces and a lane and a half while they commute to their downtown, corporate jobs.