The woman on the left is the founder of the #MeToo movement... what species is she?

The woman on the left is the founder of the #MeToo movement... what species is she?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/01/25/world/europe/volkswagen-diesel-emissions-monkeys.html
youtube.com/watch?v=VcgRaf38uCQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

As fucking if that 'thing' was sexually harassed.

That nose don't even look human....

she's ugly enough without photoshop, lad

african with a hint of slav

Its literally 3 and a half inches wide. Her nose is actually wider than some of our penises

>#metoo survivors will attend trump's speech

So who else is going besides Dan "Rape Van" Schneider?

How the fuck did she ever found #metoo? Who the fuck would rape her?

unrapeabilius gorillius

Muslim no doubt

1/16 vaccume

that's harvey winestein wearing blackface

It looks like noses the cat people from Avatar have.

Woodja look at that shnoz! That’s a big one!

Space Jockey

>OC REDPILL HERE!!!

Listen up, you know these pictures that show the proto-humans?

They are always artist renditions that portray them as looking like some weird turk or jew.... that is false, they should all look more like OPs women

Do you understand this? The artists that make these renditions of these Porto-humans all want to make them look like they are closer to a weird looking white guy even tho they probably looked very similar to the sub Sahara niggers

What’s your opinion about that?

As you see this picture the artist tried to make everyone under the homosapeins look like a weird ape...

Or look at this picture, the artist clearly tried to make the skull look like a gorilla but that’s just artistically interpretation, if you look at the skull shape you could easily just add nigger features

But that wouldn’t be PC

Slav HAve Extreme Noses, but not Like This. Our noses dont have more width than the Space Between our Eyebrows, She is clearly a Negro

Someone notice me senpaiid\

>just look at all the artist renditions

They all make the.proto humans look very much like white apes but they don’t have any proof in actuality their bone structures resemble the niggers a lot and we should create a tree like this but with nigger feautres added instead of weird monkey feautures like you cans see here

Just google any homosapience tree

It’s always some ape looking white appes

> implying OP's image is shopped
It's natural m8

I see it

By blacks, maybe. They'll fuck anything that moves short of the doorknob.

Forensic facial reconstructions are horrible.

And soft tissue is basically left up the the artist to interprete

And imagine all these dumb PC artist taking ape feautures and a-king them to the proto humans that looked more like niggers do

FUCK

Honestly the left has lost it. I woke up to a 6.3% year to date increase n my 401K today and the left are still bitching that Trump called Haiti a shithole.

not human

Explain that so us youngins can understand.

>Reconstruction and actual photograph of Green River victim Gail Mathews. The victim had distinctive lips, which could not be represented in the reconstruction, as her body was decomposed.

So if they couldn’t tell what kind of lips someone had that lived 3 years ago how can they tell what kind of a nose
This one had?

Or hair?

Or skin?

Like this land whale is any better

Question needs to be asked who the fuck would #metoo her.

Was it Beetlejuice?

I would love who ever "harassed" her to go to court and their defense is "WHY WOULD I HARASS THAT".

>Problems with facial reconstruction
>Subjectivity[edit]
Reconstructions only reveal the type of face a person may have exhibited because of artistic subjectivity. The position and general shape of the main facial features are mostly accurate because they are greatly determined by the skull.[18]

So if it’s all subjective why were we thautgh that proto humans all looked like hairy white apes?

imagine that. she had to make an entire sexual harassment movement just to get people to believe that ANYONE would ever make a sexual advancement on her. pretty remarkable

She just needs to lose a few lbs and she looks nice

>nice facial feautures

You’re obviously a subhuman nigger

Brother, I'm still trying to figure out what the Women's March is about.

S I M I A N

Good lord that is fucking disgusting. Even for nigger standards.

''Not a written language, not a calander''

CALANDER

>MFW you can't even calander.

>survivors
Is this a fucking joke? I don’t want to live on this planet anymore, holy shit

>what species is she?

Slave

>mfw OP is literally telling the truth about her starting the #metoo movement

one of the few times I've been surprised one of these threads wasn't bullshit

but still, it doesn't take a genius to type metoo with a hashtag

Hold the FUCK up. #metoo is for rape/assault victims. If that thing started it, then that means some other thing was capable of raping whatever that is in OP. The fuck?

Hippo

KRS-One?

Thier making it about thier own fame. It's about the movement but being greedy cunts the leaders are gonna take advantage of the victims' plight to gain money, power fame

Whatta expect though, women aint shit but hoes and tricks

It all makes sense now.
>holocaust rememberance day
>this comes out nytimes.com/2018/01/25/world/europe/volkswagen-diesel-emissions-monkeys.html
>blacks
Are blacks the new jews now?

If someone doesn’t have any real arguments they need to create these false evils they can take a moral highround against to that their struggle for life seems more noble then it acutally is

Because reality of a lesser man fighting against the supermercy of higher evolved individuals doesn’t sound as morally just doesn’t it?

Cause blacks are clever and manipulative

The Soulja!

>you are now imagining her snorting cocks

>Get blackout drunk and extremely horny
>End up bringing home the ugliest negress on earth
>Leave in the morning when you find out what you did
>She thought you two would date and get married
>She now thinks that it’s rape and calls herself a victim
I wonder how terrible the actual victim feels about himself

I think she is related to the goon subspecies

she has to be an abo, right?

I worked with a sheboon that looked just like her. I kept looking for that gorilla wrangler Jane goodall to show up and reclaim her.

I thought of a fiveway, two in nostrils, one mouth, one gnarly pussy, one hairy ass.

>what species is she?
Fried chicken

Apologize to these brave survivors user

Come on man, you can do better than that.
>What species is that?
Jiggabooess

shrek

She could eat a cheeseburger 1 bite and could probably outsniff Daryl strawberry

Better pic of this brave pioneer.

she is how an american will look like in 2100

>#metoo survivors
lmao

Ork.

Didn't he get his name public enemy's security force?

GOAT

blowfish

>and it's beautiful...

Hobgoblin.

says it all, really.
> yfw it's not shopped

>Her nose is actually wider than some of our penises
True. But it's impolite to point that out. Now I'm sad.
#banleafs

When I was a young warthogggg

Except she objectively does. She doesn't look great but better than easted island nigga

cnn #cherrypicking

negroids draw some of their genetic makeup from a distinct branch of homo erectus, from which you and I have been separated for over a million years

it's just nobody wants to point this out

WHO THE FUCK WOULD WANT TO FUCK HER. seriously.

>that nose

every fucking time I think it's photoshoped but it's real god fucking dammit why nobody is questioning how somebody would sexually assault that thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=VcgRaf38uCQ

Seems like you’re the only one to even care to reply me from 60 different ID posters in this thread

Leaf posts, best posts

Why should I be cruel to her?

You can literally fuck her nostrils. I wonder how that feels.

Australopithecus

Maybe it was an accident?.. like, she was squatting outside a Denny's and some poor kid tripped and fell inside her.

why not?

They didn't even make the wheel

She looks like a Klingon from Diversity Trek.

Flatfish