>"Cause you'd be in jail"
>One year later
>She's still not in jail

Wow... Hillary btfo?

She's going to die in the next 6 months anyways

one last time

>being so creepy, otherworldly and unpopular that you lose to fucking DRUMPF
Makes me laugh every time.

and what about the wall. when are we getting started on that.

Monday

Everytime i think about it... it was just so perfect.

It was the ultimate insult that the american people could possibly deliver to the political establishment.... in particular to her and obama.

Fake news is fast, truth always lags behind.

The wheel of justice turns slowly, but it grinds fine.

Reminder she laughed too and thought it was funny

But she didn't lost. She fucking won. Period.

Deal with it brainlet.

She won. lol

obvious context is "if i had been President," since she was talking about how lucky they were that Obama was President, and not someone of Trump's temperament. But don't let that stop you from shilling you brainless faggot.

>Brainlets are still bringing up popular vote

Rural and suburban retards voted for Drumpf. City people all voted for HIllary.

This

Baizuos voted for Hllary

>"popular vote doesn't matter"
>inbred rednecks' votes should be worth more than of intellectual, civilized people

>you

>October Surprise

>Too low IQ to understand why a popular vote wasn't written in the Constitution to decide the president

>city cucks
>civilised

>Democrat wants the 3/5s rule back
Pottery

**She fucking won the participation trophy

hope she wins again in 2020

Would Trump be in jail if Hillary won? She would have cooked up some scandal with Strozk priestap and all the other crooks.

City people are brainwashed idiots as well. I’d love to see some of these New Yorkers try and grow their own food or run a farm, or even try to run the utilities in this city (most blue collar workers here are pro-Trump). Parroting John Oliver or your professor at whatever overpriced college you went to doesn’t make you smart (and I have my Bachelors so don’t give me any of your elitist faggotry). Guess what, you need the Trump voters to keep shit running in the cities, but they don’t necessarily need you. Pretty sure they’ll survive without baristas, vegan tacos, sex museums, mumble rap, gay ice cream shops, and street art.

Madame President ...........................
OOPS

She gained more yardage sure, just couldn't score as many touchdowns.

>millions of niggers and spics
>intellectual, civilized people

sure guy

>posts they gayest gif telling someone he's a fag
wew