Baki Dou 160

this chapter is about how musashi saw the light and it opened up his eyes he saw the light

Maybe grip strength can defeat sword?

not about grip strength
all about light vs dark
all about なんと純粋(きれ)いな

End chapter.
光と闇=疵と剣?
え?

Why would he just eat that punch?

He closed his eyes because Hanayama's brilliant white light was too bright. At least, that's what he says.

Unless I'm forgetting something he has taken every first attack on purpose.

Damn

He already endured Pickle's charge, though.

But Pickle's grip shouldn't lose to this guy's grip as well.

Pickle's lunge isn't a punch - and he didn't endure it, anyway. He got slammed into a wall and used the wall to push back.

And there's no point of reference for their grips; the idea that Pickle's grip is stronger is just speculation.

>hanayama just charges into the darkness but it's alright since he is the light itself

time to write my essay about how Hanayama is a christ figure
and you can't stop me
>that one time Kozue throws a rock at him
>She who is without sin cast the first stone

Yeah, that's cool and all but we all know he's gonna stand up next week and cut Hanayama.

Human hands dont work like that man.

Yes, they do.

Man I forgot how many scars Hanayama had

gaze upon perfect form !

Which group is translating this right now? I can only find it translated up to 128 or so.

Spinyback is scanlating. It seems like the scanlations have 'stopped' because we've been re-releasing the stuff I did independently from mags, and crappy aggregate sites don't update their pages.

If you're talking about just translations, then it's just me; it's not the group doing that, of course.

what the fuck is this chapter

I wasn't being [particularly] flippant with the OP. That's really what this is - Hanayama has seen the darkness emanating from Musashi, and Musashi has now seen the pure bright white light emanating from Hanayama. But, he's not 100% sure on it - the white light disappears for him for one second, and he thinks that he's seeing absolutely nothing. Then the white light comes back, and Hanayama smacks him.

To me, the light going away briefly is just Itagaki covering whatever comes next. If he decides that Hanayama shouldn't win, then it's an indicator that Musashi was just deluding himself. If he does win, then it doesn't have to be addressed. At any rate: I think this may actually be the final climax of the Musashi arc. He's contrasting the imagery of Hanayama (which he says to be rare) to that of Baki, Pickle, Yuujiro and Shibukawa. Surely, that means something; those are (mostly) his strongest opponents in this arc.

I'm starting to think that Baki should've moved to a monthly magazine for this iteration of the series.

That way he would've have to stop and think "do i really wanna waste that many pages on this?"

Ah, I see. Thanks for your efforts, in any case.

You, and all others, are always welcome. Thank you for your support.

>That way he would've have to stop and think "do i really wanna waste that many pages on this?"
Ha, we really are exactly like the Japanese fans. Somebody on one of the blogs discussing last week's chapter, I think, called it "Itagaki-ism". I don't remember what they said exactly, but I wrote down a translation of it in case someone mentioned the idea:
>just blowing through a shitton of pointless pages - this is Itagaki-ism

This is cool, who's missing from this collection?
>Tfw Doppo wasn't worthy of an hallucination

How would Oliva's aura be like? will he bless us with his presence soon?

Retsu, Doppo, Gaia, Motobe, kendo guy, Sabu ;_;, and Heebs.

Kind of fucked up that he went ahead killing Retsu and he didn't even had a special aura or nothing

Sabu;_;
who was that?

This Sabu. It's been like 30 years, after all, so he looks much older.

>Baki is now memed to be the banquet
nice

It was PRETTY AS FUCK
you wouldn't understand

His luxury prison condo, with multiple clones of his 800lb wife.

The fuck does that mean? Have you not actually read Dou?

Guys what if Musashi had a time machine

Anyone know what's the current situation with the first Baki scanlations?

Short answer: "yeah, sorry."

Long answer: With all the nonsense going on about losing and finding redrawers, continuously getting DDoSed, technical problems with the site, figuring out how to get our Dou stuff moving faster again, and so on, we simply lost track. That stuff has all come to a close, so we're getting back on it. There's something like 3-4 Grappler Baki chapters that are being redrawn right now; I imagine that we'll get at least one or two of that number released by next week.

Summary: we got off track and forgot about it; now that we're back on track, it should be released regularly again.