One Piece

Spoilers tonight. Will /our girl/ deliver?

Other urls found in this thread:

fimfiction.net/group/1107/one-piece-bronies
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This probably happens every night...

To be revealed in spoilers:

>BigMeme gets rekt by poison launcher but she still bouncin
>Autistic rage mode activated, she starts wrecking shit up.
>Attacks literally everyone around her including her own children
> Many of the guests flee but Bigbird news faget is one of few that stays behind
>Literally eats Bege and a few other people
>We get certain people trying to attack BM(Luffy, Brook, Vinsmokes) and several defending her(Katakuri, some of her sons) but they end up having to fight some of the other allied members(Sanji, Pedro, etc)

SCREENCAP THIS and you're welcome.

End game right here, bros

>How to make WCI Arc completely shit

Does Big Mom ever use Napoleon when she's fighting people? I mean, the thing is a huge fucking sword for god's sake.

One piece CANCEL when?

Can't wait to see their kids.

I want Big Mom to eat these retards

They will be just like their kids :')

soon
>hey shanks so what was the treasure?
>it was happy memories that we had as one crew

Will this chapter be as dark as the last one?

When Oda gets tired of rehashing the same shit over and over.

I see this thread is already off to a great start. I wish you piece of shit shippers got banned for spamming every thread with your tumblr tier bullshit. The only romance in One Piece is the romance of adventure. Fuck off.

Sorry sweetie. Sanji-kun is taken.

what would happen if oda died, did he share the ending with anyone similar to george r.r. martin?

Traitorous kids and hidden marines will reveal themselves soon.
BG is going down but will live thanks to her kids that truly love her for some reason and she will cry and join the starwhat alliance, mark my words.

This will be canon soon

i just hope i would still browse Sup Forums by then.the memes will be posted for years

really do hope Big Meme eats the most useless piece of shit in this arc. That being the incompetent jobber, smoothie

Your theories are shit

>One Piece ends
>One Piece Super starts

t. Hackposter

Go fuck yourself, joyboy

Eight hours until the Year of Jinbe 's death

Need more for my folder. I lost most of them

That would be pretty dark for One Piece.

>Since I don't do spoilers, I miss out on shitposting with Sup Forums at the height of their excitement about the new chapter happenings
the pain

Also how do we stop nami sanji posting
nami is the most lesbian person in the universe.

t. Bigmeme faggot

She's going down

Big Mom ain't gonna die. After the poison rocket don't work and Capone "Job" Bege shits himself senseless, it'll fall on Luffy to beat her, and he doesn't kill his enemies.
After he kicks her ass (and probably punches the crazy cravings out of her) and proves his superiority, Big Mom will become Big Meek and agrees to leave them be and cedes Fishman Island to him.
After all those years all she really needed was a good pounding
The first Yonko to die (other than Whitebeard) will be Kaido.

The shitposting is literally one person spamming the threads. The only way it will ever end if they get banned.

You ignore 'em. They're either trolls shitposting or legitimate shippers who are holding on to their delusions especially after Oda BTFO'ed them this arc.

Fuck you

ok, I dump what I have

Lo. Let me guess she's also the strongest Yonko cause she never had the balls to get into a REAL fight. The entire point of her flashback was to build her up to get jobbed immensely. She will be the biggest cuck and loser of this arc.

>Luffy
>Beating BM in a 1 vs 1
AAYYYYYYYYY

Shipperfags should be fucking gassed

no u

At least mix it up a little.

No, stop shitting up the OP threads

I don't know who I should hate more

Faggots who want Big Mom to job and make Yonkos look like jokes

Or faggots who want Luffy and his crew befriend her and confirm joyboy's dumb theory

Luffy will kick her ass but not 1v1

Nice downvote

as you wish.

WTF? Why didn't you guys tell me Shanks is a rip-off of Gildarts? Looks like Oda is running out of ideas and now copying other popular manga. Oda is a fucking Hack.

With this image alone, it proves to me the One Piece fandom is just as bad as the Sonic fandom. The image alone is bad enough but the people here actually allow this image to exist on their page and not be ridiculed until the user kill themselves shows how low the fandom has fallen.

My God you people are unadulterated cancer

You know it's gonna be Usopp that dies right? He's going to make some grand, manly sacrifice giving his life and finally truly becoming a great man of the sea in his last moments.

how is that mixing it up

Big Mom will die and come back to life.

Wew, you'll love this:
fimfiction.net/group/1107/one-piece-bronies

Can the mods do their fucking job and ban all shipcucks

This is going to happen, but then he'll survive it somehow.
except he might not because it'll be near the end and shit will have to go down
no

>Implying big meme isnt already a joke.

She's pretty much the biggest cuck of this arc.
>Cake she's craved for so long gets destroyed and eaten by Luffy
>Her plan to assassinate a Vinsmoke fails because her daughter falls for Luffy's crewmate
>Gets her ponegylphs stolen by Luffy's crewmate
>Gets her most prized possession broken by Luffy's crewmate
>Gets her party ruined and gets publicly humiliated by Luffy

And now to tie it all up, she will get BTFO by Luffy and his allies and will end up killing herself by opening up the tamatebako box. Bigmeme is a fucking joke faget.

You can't stop the SaNami ship

So how strong do you think Lucci has gotten by now?

Just like he didn't 1v1 any other main villain in forever.
But he will throw the deciding punch, and it'll look much like this.

Stronger than Big Mom.

Unless the mods finally perma ban all of you degenerates

I wonder if there are Naruto bronies.

When the One Piece is actually revealed since nips can't into story telling

lower admiral

>that scene where he talks shit to akainu

What a faggot. If this wasn't a movie Akainu would have melted him on the spot and turned him into a rug.

>shipping
>degenerate

Is this what spending too much time on your Sup Forums does to your brain?

Wait what the fuck is this shoudler.

Kaku, Kalifa and Kumadori were/are way cooler

I can see this. He's also arguably the most expendable member of the crew. Hell, even his dream is the shittitest.

>announcing reports
Enjoy your ban dumbass

Yo will you still shippost these two if hypothetically Sanji gets married to Pudding

That's sexual harassment though.

Plus he kind of already achieved it. His dream was just to be brave. It would be even more achieved If he bravely sacrificed himself.

Nah Usopps still got Kaya to go back home to. He's not gonna die.

school's out for sanafag? spamming more than usual lately

not banned yet faggot

>Sharing a few picture is spamming.

Nothing will stop these autists

Not him. I'm the other one and I did say I will stop if Pudding joins the crew. But that won't happen because if Pudding joins that would mean Oda doesn't plan to make SaNami end game

Shitting up the thread is spamming

Idk. I hope they keep spamming their shit, cause its funny watching delusional people spam their fantasies in real life.

It is when you do it in every single thread. That's the definition of spamming. Just stop and fuck off to tumblr or something if you want to do this shit.

ex-ponyfag here. it has crossovers with literally every well known anime, cartoon and video game.

Is Big Mom really the strongest Yonko? Seems like a strech desu.

It's not funny anymore , it's just sad now

The unkillable Kaidou is the strongest.

>Big Mom
>strongest Yonko

Where are you even getting that idea from?

Wow that's really cute

>My fortune is yours for the taking... but you'll have to find it first. I left Truly everything I own in Shounen Jump™ Presents: One Piece™!

literally in the first fucking episode, dropped

I dont think so, just wanted the reasoning behind a lot the Bigmeme fagets on this general who seem to think so.

His severe autism probably

I know, right? I have a few more.

Forgot pic

When does Teach come back to ZEHAHAHAHA for us again

How many episode before the new opening ?