HAPPENING!! CHINESE SLEEPER CELLS IN EVERY MAJOR COUNTY

The Chinese are the most vile (((humans))) on earth after the Israeli Zionist jew..
They fucking skin doggo alive!!

China is preparing for war with us
>since the 50's Chinese immigrants are secretly a sleeper cell

The average Chinese restaurant owner in your city IS A SLEEPER AGENT ....

These cells are waiting for the war to activate ..
Our gov knows
Our intel knows
Now you need to know

>BUT muh spare ribs
>>muh creemof sum yung gui
>>> muh duckpussy soup

It's fine continue eating for now but when the war starts you would be stupid to order Chicken taiTwinFux or Kung Pap Shillings

Now I n33d the China anons to step forward and be honest .... You consider us dogs... GaiLous!!! GuiLaus!!!

Well listen to me you Snake-kin yellow devils!!!!
YOU HAVE TO GO BACK... TO THE PATTYS

youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o

Fun Facts about chinks:
>They use sewage oil to cook
>Every one of them is a sleeping spy
>They're the biggest cheaters on earth
>They have no empathy
>They boil dogs alive for meat
>Cannibalism is normal through their history even just for culinary appreciation or made healing potions
>They're like ants or alike insects

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o
en.people.cn/n3/2017/0713/c90000-9241263.html
freebeacon.com/national-security/chinas-spy-network-united-states-includes-25000-intelligence-officers/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>American Values

>The average Chinese restaurant owner in your city IS A SLEEPER AGENT ....
Damn it, now I want cyanide laced chinese food

they have shit loads of cells here ready to activate

he sure reminds me of somebody

I am Chinese man and very happy. We taking all your money U.S.A. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all work for Chinese man. Ha Ha Ha. We make everything, you make nothing. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you are third world country like Mexico. Ha Ha Ha. We are buying your country cheap. Ha Ha Ha. We make friends with Muslims and will get more of the oil so you have little. Ha Ha Ha. You have stupid president. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you will all be very poor. Ha Ha Ha. Soon you all be dead.

kek

>The Burgers are the most vile (((humans))) on earth after the Israeli Zionist jew..
>They fucking do a school shooting everyday!!
>USA is preparing for war with everyone
>>since the 56's amerifats are secretly a mutt state
>The average burger restaurant owner in your city IS A FUCKING SHARTER ....
>These almonds are waiting for the war to activate ..
>Our gov knows
>Our intel knows
>Now you need to know
>>BUT muh burgers
>>>muh 145oz steak
>>>> muh 'go 'za
>It's fine continue eating for now but when the war starts you would be stupid to order McD's or Taco Bell
>Now I n33d the Mutts anons to step forward and be honest .... You consider us not white... NIGGER!!! MOHAMED!!!
>Well listen to me you 1/56 Germans and 1/903 apache!!!!
>YOU HAVE TO GO BACK... TO McD's
>youtu.be/wuZyXyrwn4o
>Fun Facts about niggers:
>>They drink vegetable oil
>>Every one of them is a sleeping snorlax
>>They're the biggest eaters on earth
>>They have no empathy
>>They eat poor quality meat
>>Corporatism is normal through their history even just for money appreciations or sucking bankers
>>They're like El abomination or alike """"""""100% white"""""""""""
sage

HOW MUCH FOH HAPPY ENDING

You jdif israili kike sliders are the first to make fun of your only ally in the world that hates you jews...

Begone kike

I hate kikes as much as burgers, you schizophrenic tard.
sage

>"FRINALLY! Re move against imperialist Americans. Re add extra sugar and fat to their remon chicken and get romain order wrong. All Americans be dead by end of week and China supreme!"
lol, fuck off Op.

>hates burgers as much as k ikes
Can we please annex or nuke Canada already
Fucking leads are only good for a chuckle

>court jesters of the world

Make us laugh leaf NOW!!!!

>bunch of chink sympathizers

Quit your smoking.

Kessé tu viens d'me dire là mon tabarnak d'anglois du calice? Tu devrais savouère que j'ai fait mon BAC en science po à l'UQAM pis qu'j'ai au d'su 300 game de hockey checké au centre Bell mon esti d'enculé. J'suis entrainé en guérilla des tuques pis j'suis l'meilleur lanceur de boule de neige de ma paroisse. T'es juste un autre osti d'gibier d'potence pour moué. J'va te péter la yeule en sang avec une précision au millième de pouce mon sacrament. Tu pense que ton esti de commentaire fif passe inaperçu? Ben j'ai des nouvelles pour toué mon tabarnak. En ce moment, des analystes de la SQ travaille pour te trouver mon p'tit calice avec ton adresse IP. La charrue va crisser sa neige dans ta voir drette après que t'aille fini de pelleté mon simonak. J'peux arriver de partout à n'importe quelle heure dans ton jaccuzi pour verser mon huile usée dedans. Tu pense que tu va t'en tirer facilement calice de fifure? J'ai toute l'arsenal du Front de Libération du Québec à ma disposition pis j'va crisser des shit dans ta boîte à mail. T'aurais pu effacer ton commentaire impertinent, mais là là yer trop tard. Tu doué t'morde la langue en tabarnak là là, hein? T'es mort ou joue pu mon tabarnak.

>your Jewish money is showing
Keep 56% memeing and show us all you4 Jewish and Chinky overlords....

>the Jewish and Chinese alliance is strong

Really makes you wonder..

I would love to be paid to shitpost, where do I sign?
sage

Fucking israili backed Jewish leafs... keep talking nonsense kike

why do you think the Chinese government backed so many Chinese restaurants and small businesses?

Does each restaurant have some sort of armoury ?

I don't need to be paid to expose chinks and kikes.
>pure love of shitposting

Something leafs don't understand
>nationalistic Duty!!!

Why are you retarded, brother?

Yes. I know because I played Persona 2.

Kay. Keep us posted

What is wromg with drunkposting at 10 am?

> I'm 12 and this is deep

Tell Sammy to get back to work

Hey, i mean you do what you need to do

Get yourself together user you're a disgrace

Holy fuck Ive never seen it in Quebecois before.

>gib me moni or I pee on your dumpling, white Devir!

Chinese restaurants that don't use Asian divisions of major US food supply companies but are still using Chinese regional suppliers or lots of imports directly to their chains...

I am still drunk from yesterdai.

>sleepers in every major county
Kek'd pretty hard bro.

China doesn't need sleeper cells, they have loyal Chinese immigrants in every major city in the US who can be mobilized with zero effort.

It's gonna suck so bad when we get forcefully diversified by the gooks instead of the niggers and spics.

that's who he was referring to retard.

You white bois don't even realize your demise.

We Chinese will lead the world in as the new supreme leader in a few decades.

Haven't the Chinese been consistently BTFO throughout all of history?

>china recognizes palestine
>jewish butthurt shitposting reaches level 9000

kys kike

Bingo!!!
Asian distribution food centers

there are enough valid criticisms of china and chinese people in general

but instead you had to go full retard and take it too far. that is lazy

25,000+ intelligence officers in US according to Billionaire dissident

official denial:
en.people.cn/n3/2017/0713/c90000-9241263.html

freebeacon.com/national-security/chinas-spy-network-united-states-includes-25000-intelligence-officers/

nailed it

Not really, "sleeper cell" implies that a person is a spy who's working in a specific place but hasn't received orders to carry out. I'm talking about the immigrants themselves, who came here looking for a better life. A lot of them still support the Communist Party of China even though their government failed them.

Nuke the entire middle East for alll I care start with the dome of the rock.
Would stop the spread of cancer in America 10fold

>fuck Molech worshiping kikes and Palestinian cavepeople

Chinks aren't more vile that euroshits were 200 years ago.
Give it a few centuries and they will be cucked like you are now
You'll be slaves for, maybe, 1-2 generations, then they will release you and will start checking their Asian privilege and subscribe to bleached.com
I wonder what will be the race that replace asians.
Maybe niggers will finally evolve to have a civilization by then, although I doubt it, it will probably be Arabs or Poos

You have great points . Can we share and both be right ?? Immigrant class of anti Americans waiting to be activated... So in standby mode... standby cells

Yeah but all of them are twink sized.

>we have all your worthless money
>everything we make is shit
Go on based Chinoko

Jews first

china has the highest rate of anti-government protests in the world. per capita. they are constabtly protesting their government and getting silenced. there are a lot of chinese people very pissed off at the shit thats going on.

but yes, many of them do still support the communist government. and i'm sure there are plenty of sleeper cells and chinese who could become sleeper cells.

but lets be realistic and keep in mind that not every chinese person is the enemy

Their government is the ENEMY and the people here who work for them

yes, i agree. that's pretty much what i said

Give me the rundown on this chinaman.

t. Dow Chemical Company historic shareholder

>The average Chinese restaurant owner in your city IS A SLEEPER AGENT ....

unironically true, though I don't think it's quite as widespread as you seem to.

I can agree with that, there are indeed a lot of Chinese who hate the communist party, and I can't really imagine immigrants taking up arms against the US people or government. I'm just saying that in theory it could happen.

oh its not just theory. no doubt china has sleeper cells. meanwhile america probably has sleeper cells in china. fucking spies everywhere

Here's a fun Fact .
Hillary was caught laundering money thru
An Arkansas Chinese restaurant, then the main man that flipped on her had a
Horrible weight lifting "ACCIDENT" just days before testifying. Crushed throat.
No spotter. Pffft.
That was part of the SAP to China pay off.
Chick Etty China how's that Bagina Hilldog .

Woah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Witnessed!!!!
I like this story

This needs to be spread!!!!

On a side note
>Hillary's snatch must be otherworldly

Ha Ha Ha!

Yeah yeah sawfingya on those please cunt

My dad is Chinese and I have been many times in China with my family and to travel. I can confirm most chinks are lacking some soul, some lack of empathy that keeps them where they are. My dad says corruption is basically hardwired in every chink. He never wants to go back.

burger false flag thread.
Remember guys the amerimutt is the true enemy after the kikes.

>you wan quick rundown?
>ok, ten minute!

Thank you based honest user

That pic made my day OP.

That’s why the only great cointries on earth stays homogenous. When you let strangers into your home, what can you expect.

I will die a white man and til that day I will fight for making my country swedish again!

The Chinese aren't even going to need a war to conquer the United States. They are already pumping the country full of opioids, likely campaigning for the legalization of drugs, and encouraging state sponsored degeneracy. Once the country is addicted, drugged out, and lack an ounce of intelligence they will swoop in and take the country without resistance.

chinese sleeper cells? you mean chinese people, period.

We love you too pewds