Asian lawyer from #DNCFraudLawsuit lost her shit on CNN

>twitter.com/BecketAdams/status/956983654126899200
She's sperging out on twitter too:
>twitter.com/eleebeck
Maybe you remember her from her breaking out in tears as she realized truths about the Clintons, The Mayo Clinic, and the """mysterious""" deaths of her peers. I think she may have been browsing Sup Forums as well 'cuz she is getting unhinged, overdosing on redpills. Talking about 9/11 conspiracies, etc.
>What does Sup Forums think?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/eleebeck/status/956980865917169669
i.4cdn.org/pol/1517063994413s.jpg
flashbak.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/PA-1291369-1.jpg
rawstory.com/2018/01/not-trainwreck-cnn-guest-defends-twitter-rampage-bizarre-air-outburst/
youtube.com/watch?v=0SweV1oL8NM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Might be cointelpro. She's being fucked with by Cucked News Network as a part of a harassment program. Note how smug that other woman sounded.

Her run down of what happened.
>twitter.com/eleebeck/status/956980865917169669

How the fuck did you do that.

Do what

That wasn't me. It must be a glitch with Sup Forums. It freaked me out desu. I reverse google image searched and it's a Rhodesia Ceasfire pic.
Sup Forums's preview:
>i.4cdn.org/pol/1517063994413s.jpg
Full res pic:
>flashbak.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/PA-1291369-1.jpg

happens when two people post an image at 'exactly' the same time.

Pretty fitting.
>Why are black people angry?
>Rhodesia

>>>/reddit/

>wow! A source told us that blarumph wanted to fire mueller!! we can't tell you who told us, but we promise, they're close to the matter!

What percent of the population do you think knows that 'anonymous sources' means 'since we don't have to name sources, we don't need sources'

>inb4 56%

Looks like they purposely fucked with her earpiece to make her look crazy. Effectively discrediting another "conspiracy theorist"

I watched her explanation video on twitter and she said they put her in a dark room by herself with a camera in front of her and a big screen behind her for the background image. Then they put jibberish in her earpiece. CNN did this on purpose to her.

absolute newfag, get the fuck out

CNN is the fakest of fake fucking news.

Was she shadow banned or something? Her Twitter page won't load - just sits and spins

Hmmm, just checked and it's still loading for me.

treasonous asians like her need to be gassed.
t. asian that hates her ilk

Works now - wasn't before ... I'm sure its just a coincidence ...

i followed her on twitter for quite a while now. she definitely went full blown redpilled
i'm not sure if it is just an act with regards to her lawsuit. she seemed legit spooked after discovering some people had died mysteriously related to DNC case

When the image gets resized down, it samples the original (large) picture.
It's possible to exploit the resizing algorithm and build a picture such that it gets resized to something different.

she's a Bernie bro?

How is she treasonous? Fuck the Clintons and their corrupt cabal. Also, you better be a thicc asian or you're not gonna' make the 2% spice limit of nonwhites in our future ethnostate.
She was. She was anti Trump and even had a lawsuit against him. Then got redpilled when she started researching pizzagate shit.

CNN and the rest of the MSM give communist Russia a run for its money.

Its weird to see for instance Brooke Baldwin, who you might have seen on tv before the media went insane, and know that shes showing up to work everyday, apparently cool with this insane propaganda overdrive. Does it help the liberal cause in any way?

Shill detector on Max.

I'm glad she saw the light.

Bumping. She calls out the clinton foundation, building 7, rampant pedophilia, etc.. Bumping this woman, wish I could meet her. Seems like she cares about justice deeply.

video

Update:
>rawstory.com/2018/01/not-trainwreck-cnn-guest-defends-twitter-rampage-bizarre-air-outburst/

link pls

Shut it down

Nigger, look at the first post. The video is clipped and on twitter. Also in the RawStory link I just posted. But here you go, for ease:
>youtube.com/watch?v=0SweV1oL8NM